faustus

Jeremy Beadle

The Beadle is currently fighting off leukemia according to ITV teletext (it will be on the beeb as well i guess)...I suppose it it quite sad really....but there again he is just another Talentless Celeb...one to watch out for !...

jeremybeadle.jpgAnd after all the wonderful things he said about you. For shame Faustus.

Anyway the thing is he was mentioned earlier in possibles for '06, so maybe the moderators/admins will find the workings for merger--or not. Here's the linkage:

Early Beadle returns

Bad news from

BBC News

Beadle said the illness was "not life threatening" unless it suddenly flared up, and it was "business as usual".

So it look's like he's still going to be with us for a while yet.

I met Jeremy Beadle once and - I have to say - he's alright. Fortean Times Unconvention and he was browsing the books on the paranormal. Surprisingly well-informed, open minded and an all round good guy. One of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had meeting someone in the public eye. I won't hear a word against the man. Well - obviously I will if I keep logging on this thread - but you get the drift.

Get well soon Jeremy.

Beadle has a deep obsession with the Jack the Ripper

Murders and has privately paid for quite a few books on the subject to be published (according to one of my ex-sources.)

Interesting as the Ripper has been proven to be left-handed, and the Beadle has a deformed right hand. Mere coincidence, or maybe not!

Beadle is deep, full stop, or 'period' to our American readers. His library on the strange is rumoured to run to over 20,000 volumes. He's also notable as one of the few who pre-ordered and therefore got a name check in the Fortean Studies series of books which collected academic papers on everything from UFOs to sea serpents.

Hang in there Jeremy!

Beadle is deep

Three word's I'd never thought I'd see together!

Beadle is deep

Thanks to cable TV I can watch BBC 1 & 2, but the not the other eleven British channels of sh*t. Consequently I've only learned about this Beadle person's existence in this thread.

As someone (Josco?) said before: this forum isn't just entertainment, it's an education.

regards,

Hein

Beadle is deep

Thanks to cable TV I can watch BBC 1 & 2, but the not the other eleven British channels of sh*t. Consequently I've only learned about this Beadle person's existence in this thread.

regards,

Hein

He was big in the 80s/90s but has now fortunatly dropped out of sight.

On the subject of his depth, I believe it was Victor Lewis-Smith who said "Beadle claiming to have a collection of 20,000 books is a bit like Stephen Hawking having a collection of Nike trainers".

Guest Michelle

Hello All,

I'm certainly not happy about all this anti-jeremy beadle talk. He's a superb man and a great lover

%20ronj.jpg

Hello All,

I'm certainly not happy about all this anti-jeremy beadle talk. He's a superb man and a great lover

%20ronj.jpg

Suddenly I feel distinctly unwell.

Hello All,

:P:P:P ***VVOMMMMIIIITTTT****

As someone (Josco?) said before: this forum isn't just entertainment, it's an education.

regards,

Hein

I am sure TV is "all top notch stuff" in the Lowlands!!!!!!

I am sure TV is "all top notch stuff" in the Lowlands!!!!!!

Of course it is. "Big Brother" was invented here.

Need I say more? :P

regards,

Hein

Why can't i ever get used to the damn quoteing system!

The quote tag with the forward slash () should be at the end the one without the slash should be at the beginning. It shouldn't make any difference if you just click on the 'quote' button at the top right of the post.

Hello All,

I'm certainly not happy about all this anti-jeremy beadle talk.  He's a superb man and a great lover

%20ronj.jpg

Suddenly I feel distinctly unwell.

Why does it insert a space into the URL?

All I get is a cross with "User supplied image" to the right of it.

In case anyone else has the same problem here is the correctred URL:

ronj.jpg

Why can't i ever get used to the damn quoteing system!

The quote tag with the forward slash (

) should be at the end the one without the slash should be at the beginning. It shouldn't make any difference if you just click on the 'quote' button at the top right of the post.

I've noticed if you get a single tag wrong, it rejects every single other tag. :P

There is of course a preview button so that you may check your posts before you make like a newbie.

[Damn, had to edit this one....... Who's the fool now?] :P

Guest Reginald Hook

Hello you splendidly geese people. It is terrible news about the wanking claw catching that deadly virus. He has a special little page on my website. Check it out. www.reginald-hook.tk peace out goblins

I saw him last night and apart from being a bit grey he looked quite well.