:rip::rip:

good entertainment wouldnt

:rip::rip:

be same without him.

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Guest Guest

He'll probably be replaced by a paki.

He'll probably be replaced by a paki.

I suspect you're thinking of a Transylvanian. If it was a Pakistani, they'd have to rename the show to Raj-down.

Boom Tisch. I thank you ;)

Guest Guest

I'll have a valve please Carol !

;)

Guest GrImReApEr

Poor old Richie baby...... I still think it was all that time watching Carol playing with her consenants that gave him his dodgy ticker!! God rest your soul oh departed one ;)

Guest Guest

Well he finally got a nine letter word, 'pneumonia' - at least the spirit and humour of countdown lives on.

Cheers Richard, we'll miss you

dada dada dada daaa

;):(:rip::rip::rip:

Richard Whiteley was the first face on Channel 4 and continued until his dying day

He will be sorley missed as a friend, an influence as well as a tv host

R.I.P

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Guest taipan

In his honour they will be renaming the countdown clock the 'dicky ticker'.

RIP

Guest Shell

i was a true fan of countdown, good daytime TV which saw made my student life complete. Countdown won't be the same without his garish jokes and dodgy ties: may he rest in peace. ;)

i was a true fan of countdown, good daytime TV which saw made my student life complete.

Aren't students supposed to be at school in the day?

regards,

Hein

Very sad news, but I am guessing Richard and the Ferret have met in heaven.

Guest psdoff

For those of you who wrote crap about this poor man - You are all seriously f**ked up people. How would you feel if you were on your bed dying while people made stupid remarks like you have. Honnestly: "i hope he falls off his perch" - sick, twisted, narciscistic f**ks!! You don't know the man outside of countdown - don't pass comment on him!

Rot in hell

Another one who didn't spot the thread called 'Irate Visitors Rage here if you must'.

Muppet.

I'd like to second all the comments expressing shock at Richard's early demise.

He will be missed. :rip:

For those of you who wrote crap about this poor man - You are all seriously f**ked up people. How would you feel if you were on your bed dying while people made stupid remarks like you have. Honnestly: "i hope he falls off his perch" - sick, twisted, narciscistic f**ks!! You don't know the man outside of countdown - don't pass comment on him!

Rot in hell

A quick review of the postings suggests there are far more positive comments about Richard Whiteley than negative ones, so how about some mad props, shout outs, reps (or whatever the latest term for compliments is) for those who wrote nice things about him.

To answer Mr. (or Ms. or Miss) Doff's question, if I was on my death bed I'd probably have other things on my mind than whether or not there was a website out there on which people were posting comments about me, negative or positive.

And you need to trade in the extra "n" from "Honnestly" for another "s" for "narcissistic". Was that permitted on Countdown, or did you have to just go with the letters Carol turned over? Finally, not quite sure how posting comments anonymously on a website which probably only has a couple of hundred unique visitors makes any of us narcissistic, but anyway.

Guest Guest

ahhh...that's sad....countdown was always good when you were hungover from the night before and had to go to work that afternoon...needed something that required no real effort or attention and was mind numbingly not funny...but it worked. very sad indeed :rip:

Guest manda

u r all weirdos the poor man is dead now r u like all goths n moshers or sumthin. imagone if u new him he was ur friend an family dnt think u would b tlkin bout it like that then would ya ya weirdo lil goth people wear su colours n go outside it wont kill ya u should b livin out ya lifes nt tlkin bout death ya gloomy tits :rip:

Guest manda

Those of u hu made those comments b4 i hope u r ashamed of ur selfs that hu my above comment is directeed at nt the people hu r nice.

Rot in hell

Oh, and for that little bit that Ronnie forgot to add.

You don't know any of us outside of this forum - and yet feel quite free to call us 'seriously f**cked up people'. So, see if you can make a 9 letter word from these letters

h y p o c r i s y

Clock is ticking....

Manda, it would have been nice if you had written that in English instead of gibberish

Guest Guest

My deepest condolences to all friends of Richard. He was a true character and he will be sadly missed by all his friends here in Ireland. God Bless you Richard.

Anna, Co. Antrim.

Guest Guest_guest

old, boring charector of a boring day time television programme right? Hmmm, i'm sure there are many more people more worth our "loving" comments.

*puts up fists* BRING ON THE HATE!

Guest Guest

horrible to think that people can be callas about someone who has just died but i suppose a forum like this always attracts radical, free thinking, too cool for school types - ah well when you grow up and have lives and responsibilities of your own you'll know what its all about. sleep tite richard xx

u r all weirdos the poor man is dead now r u like all goths n moshers or sumthin. imagone if u new him he was ur friend an family dnt think u would b tlkin bout it like that then would ya ya weirdo lil goth people wear su colours n go outside it wont kill ya u should b livin out ya lifes nt tlkin bout death ya gloomy tits  :rip:
Manda, it would have been nice if you had written that in English instead of gibberish

Don't be so old fashioned and backwards Heaven!

These days vrybdy s dng t.