Dr Strangelove

What happened to OMJ/Terminator

Guest Piano Man

I can assure you all now that you've hit a bum note there. I've remembered my DL login, now give me back my piano.

Now that you're back would you be so kind as to check the IP addresses of this happy lot?

• weatherman90
  • DeathLister
  • LBJWatcher
  • DeathListObserver
  • GracieJc8
  • Death list boy
  • LilMimi
  • deathgal

I've found myself a new hobby! :D

I can assure you all now that you've hit a bum note there. I've remembered my DL login, now give me back my piano.

Fancy a cup of tea?

I can assure you all now that you've hit a bum note there.  I've remembered my DL login, now give me back my piano.

Fancy a cup of tea?

I think it was Marc Almond who said:

"I only drink tea"

I'm fairly certain that Boy George once claimed to prefer a 'nice cup of tea' to sex.

I'm sure many people would prefer a nice cup of tea to some sex of the particular variety to which Boy George is allegedly partial

I'm fairly certain that Boy George once claimed to prefer a 'nice cup of tea' to sex.

I'm sure many people would prefer a nice cup of tea to some sex of the particular variety to which Boy George is allegedly partial

I can not think why this subject should arise on this particular thread? One of those 'slips' I suppose.

Reminds me of the Hell's Grannies sketch..

I can not think why this subject should arise on this particular thread? One of those 'slips' I suppose.

At least all is finally explained.

Larry Naive III

Getting back on topic for a minute, perhaps OMJ and T 'jumped' rather than were 'pushed', and it would be no wonder, since some of you boys were quite mean to them. I think OMJ was becoming quite fond of me.

My afternoon coffee break/check-up on the Deathlist is not the same since they went. Could they be on holiday together?

An earlier post in this thread from one of the Moderators suggests that they were well and truly pushed. Probably OMJ posted something which was considered too offensive, but has since been deleted so we may never know.

I didn't find the pair of them that bad really. Terminator was only ever rude to OMJ, who in his turn was rude to everyone, but only in the nicest possible way.

:D

Personally I never had a problem with their rudeness, it was the predictable nature of their posts that became so tedious.

An earlier post in this thread from one of the Moderators suggests that they were well and truly pushed. Probably OMJ posted something which was considered too offensive, but has since been deleted so we may never know........

So One man Jury was correct in his choice of name. Found guilty without trial. We poor huddled masses gather in far flung threads and quietly discuss the termination of the Terminator sotto voce so that the powers that be do not extirpate us too.

On 11/05/2005 at 10:49, Dr Strangelove said:

OMJ last posted at 04:22PM on Apr 26 2005

Terminator at 05:02PM Apr 26 2005

Suprising as usually they make loads of posts.

Anyone have any idea what's happened to them?

I’m back suckers.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2005 at 01:22, Lady Grendel said:

Maybe they have been banned, perhaps we should ask the moderators if this is the case, although they may find another way of posting here, I for one can't wait to see their replies to this thread :lol:

I’m a reformed man, oh yes.

On 03/01/2023 at 23:49, OneManJury said:

I’m back suckers.

Well, you were banned - permanently - from these forums in 2005 and you've only served eighteen years so far.   

Now you're back and still posting like a deranged idiot.   I'm putting you on mod preview and you're going to be banned again unless you seriously improve on your quality control.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 05/01/2023 at 12:05, DevonDeathTrip said:

Well, you were banned - permanently - from these forums in 2005 and you've only served eighteen years so far.   

Now you're back and still posting like a deranged idiot.   I'm putting you on mod preview and you're going to be banned again unless you seriously improve on your quality control.

I see now that you’re deleting many of my texts, not because they are offensive, but you obviously personally don’t like them. What a sad stack of shit you must be. Just ban me if you’re going to do that. Then purchase a length of rope, stand on a chair…..you know the rest.

On 02/02/2023 at 05:58, OneManJury said:

I see now that you’re deleting many of my texts, not because they are offensive, but you obviously personally don’t like them. What a sad stack of shit you must be. Just ban me if you’re going to do that. Then purchase a length of rope, stand on a chair…..you know the rest.

Approved for posterity just to confirm his fate has been sealed.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Approved for posterity just to confirm his fate has been sealed.

Thanks. Guy was a fucking toilet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Thanks. Guy was a fucking toilet.

Always has been. Always will be. 

The saddest part is he keeps coming back

• Shocked 1