Dr Strangelove

What happened to OMJ/Terminator

You assume I care if he reads me saying he's an arsehole. :lol:

:lol: Steady on now, young fella-me-lad!

Nothing that hasn't been said before. OMJ and Terminator will no doubt be delighted that he/they has/have generated such discussion in his/their absence.

• Like 2

You assume I care if he reads me saying he's an arsehole. :lol:

:lol: Steady on now, young fella-me-lad!

Nothing that hasn't been said before. OMJ and Terminator will no doubt be delighted that he/they has/have generated such discussion in his/their absence.

Maybe they have been banned, perhaps we should ask the moderators if this is the case, although they may find another way of posting here, I for one can't wait to see their replies to this thread :lol:

Guest IYG

Four Horsemen made some comments suggesting a possible ban. "No one is safe from the Reaper", do you mean the real thing or the site admin Grim Reaper?

Four Horsemen made some comments suggesting a possible ban. "No one is safe from the Reaper", do you mean the real thing or the site admin Grim Reaper?

Thought they were one and the same........

I have also noticed Amanda has been missing from the board since April 11, have they all run off together or is there something sinister going on?

P.s. Thanks Notapotato for the DRN link

Guest IYG
I have also noticed Amanda has been missing from the board since April 11, have they all run off together or is there something sinister going on?

Maybe they plan on overthrowing the government with bad music, snide remarks and non-operable cars? :lol:

Maybe they plan on overthrowing the government with bad music, snide remarks and non-operable cars? :lol:

:lol:

We can always live in hope...............

Larry Pestilence III last posted on April the 1st.

Wasn't there some talk a while back about those two?

So lets see if I've got this straight. Amanda with the clapped out Corrado has been having a rumble with LP3 (over a cup of tea) and have eloped together, while OMJ and Terminator (who could be one and the same and have disappeared up their collective arsehole) have gone along to shout abuse.

..................... while OMJ and Terminator (who could be one and the same and have disappeared up their collective arsehole) .......

I am intrigued by the theory that OMJ and Terminator are the same person.

If this is true, then it is perhaps the case that they, and others of the "disappeared", and possibly most of the rest of us (including me :lol: ) are merely the creations of some literary genius who lurks in the shadows of mods/admin-land.

On a cursory inspection, I can find nothing offensive in Terminator's contributions to these forums.

But if OMJ were to turn up at my front door hoping for tea and sympathy, I couldn't guarantee to supply an unadulterated cuppa! :lol:

If this is true, then it is perhaps the case that they, and others of the "disappeared", and possibly most of the rest of us (including me :lol: ) are merely the creations of some literary genius who lurks in the shadows of mods/admin-land.

Ah, the matrix theory........... We are all the figment of someone else's imagination.

If this is true, then it is perhaps the case that they, and others of the "disappeared", and possibly most of the rest of us (including me  :lol:  ) are merely the creations of some literary genius who lurks in the shadows of mods/admin-land. 

Ah, the matrix theory........... We are all the figment of someone else's imagination.

Is that an imagaination that seems impresive but isn't up to producing the sequels? :lol:

Guest IYG

Does that mean that we are all one and the same? Am I really Sir Josco? :lol:

I need a shower from that thought. :lol:

Does that mean that we are all one and the same? Am I really Sir Josco? :lol:

I need a shower from that thought. :lol:

That is an interesting thought.........

Or is it.......

can I be put in charge, please?

I thought you were in charge.

Amanda Terminator Omj

Its been some hiatus since they have posted anything

Have they betrayed the DL?

Amanda Terminator Omj

And don't forget Prophet of Doom, LPIII, Weatherman90, Stayin' Alive, and a whole plastic bin bag full of others. I think there's a fair chance they're all buried under one of the Admins' rose garden. :old:

I have seen Weatherman, lp3 and SA on at some point, but they didn't post anything, so I don't think they are pushing up the daisies yet. :old:

Amanda Terminator Omj

And don't forget Prophet of Doom, LPIII, Weatherman90, Stayin' Alive, and a whole plastic bin bag full of others. I think there's a fair chance they're all buried under one of the Admins' rose garden. :old:

I see Stayin' hasn't posted on the public fora since early April. If he/she has vanished the loss of an admin could cause a dangerous power vacuum, instability in the chain of control, anarchy, mysterious disappearances etc....

If you don't mind, Mr Honez, I would prefer to forget Weatherman90 in spite of your earnest petitons to the contrary.

Also, shouldn't we be concerned about the missing third member of Bananarama? I can't help thinking there is a connection. :(

Guest IYG
Amanda Terminator Omj

Mass genocide at DL. Start digging everywhere fellas, I'm afraid there's a mass grave here somewhere.

And on the subject of conspiracies, who else thinks that given their common unhealthy obsession with the otherwise obscure Lady Bird Johnson, that the purportedly deceased Deathlist Observer and the mercifully seldom observed Weatherman90 are none other than one and the same individual?

You could dig that mass grave a bit smaller in that case then, Inar. :old:

Guest IYG
You could dig that mass grave a bit smaller in that case then, Inar. :(

You're starting to scare me now, I already found several bodies, I'm afraid we need to do dental scans.

One of the bodies was hiding behind the Pope's pic on the deathline. :old:

Could this be the mising Admin?

Too good looking and talented ever to have been in Bananarama anyway.

Could this be the mising Admin?

Too good looking and talented ever to have been in Bananarama anyway.

Couldn't possibly be Stayin', where are the tight white trousers? :P

Very good point - it never occurred to me before that the Piano Man could be one of those missing DLers...

Just wait until the kent authorities take away that piano and put him in front on a PC - who will he sign on as??? :P

• Like 1