Lady Die

Kylie Die-ly ? Minogue Morgue-Go ?

Kylie's publicist says there is no reoccurrence of the caner!

:rolleyes: Then wherever will we get our sugar from?

Without sugar we're beeten.

Well done sir/madam, well done.

according to her sister, as it said in the mirror (so it must be true). would that be the sister who's copied kylie in every career move? so expect danii to have a health scare as soon as kylie's clear.

danii (or is it danni? can't be bothered to check) hasn't got the arse for it, though

Looks like she's getting better

She quite suits short hair....

Wow, yes she does.......... :shoot:

Wow, yes she does.......... :shoot:

I think the word for her new look is "elfin"

Could do with being blonder and more tustled (I'm thinking that short wig she wore when going out with Michael Hutchence) but yes, she does look... elfin is the word. Bravo the Brave Kylie!

kylie4dj.jpg

:shoot: Good grief, your right!

kylie4dj.jpg

:shoot: Good grief, your right!

Hope she'll live long and prosper

Kylie's UK comeback sells out in 6 minutes

Can our antipodian friends keep her this time? Please?

regards,

Hein

No, no, no MH, you've got this all wrong. I'm just back from taking Mrs. B to see her show at Wembley and jolly good Kylie was too - very easy on the eye. My portable babe-o-meter red-lines at 10 and she was way over that IMHO.

Great viewing material, poor DL material.

DWB :rolleyes:

Guest Chewie

Ok so put her on the list in ten years then.

How long does "Full Remission" last ?

Gloomy realist >:0[

Kylie's pulled out halfway through her Manchester gig due to 'illness'. - It's on the BBC ticker but I can't make it link - sorry. But it's there.

Kylie's pulled out halfway through her Manchester gig due to 'illness'. - It's on the BBC ticker but I can't make it link - sorry. But it's there.

Here is the BBC link

BTW, it says that she pulled out of her Manchester gig due to the 'flu', so it does not sound like anything of great concern.

Here is the BBC link

BTW, it says that she pulled out of her Manchester gig due to the 'flu', so it does not sound like anything of great concern.

That's good news - last night when I posted it didn't say anything about flu, just 'illness'. I sympathise with her - my throat is raw and my face is full of snot today too.

Here is the BBC link

That's good news - last night when I posted it didn't say anything about flu, just 'illness'. I sympathise with her - my throat is raw and my face is full of snot today too.

What? :)

This is the DeathList Forum! :dead::dead:

I hope you feel better* soon LB ;)

*unless you are a celebrity in disguise!

Here is the BBC link

What? :o

This is the DeathList Forum! :dead::dead:

I hope you feel better* soon LB :)

*unless you are a celebrity in disguise!

I know, I know - but I just feel that if God has to take one of our youthful pop queens, can't it at least be Britney?

Perhaps I'm not cut out for this death thing after all....... ;)

but I just feel that if God has to take one of our youthful pop queens, can't it at least be Britney?

36e45dc01c.gif

but I just feel that if God has to take one of our youthful pop queens, can't it at least be Britney?

36e45dc01c.gif

I may be feeling every one of my years today, but I don't know that youthful is a word I would use to describe Kylie Minogue. On the other sentiment, I agree entirely.

I may be feeling every one of my years today, but I don't know that youthful is a word I would use to describe Kylie Minogue.

I think it's a case that many of us don't think of her as being nearly 40.

I was forced to watch a few minutes of her concert from Melbourne on Saturday night and she looked v. tired. Kind of made me wonder why she was bothering. Had I a vote for the 2008 DL right now I'd nominate her. Not that I think it's that likely, but would be a terrible one to miss.

I reckon we're going overboard a bit too early on this. The truth is she'll be insured big-time for this tour and so pushing herself over the edge for the sake of a gig or two could cost millions of other people's money. With the risk factor weighing on her the medical monitoring will be considerable and consistent and if she looked like dropping dead, they'd be keeping her alive somewhere, not risking her health on tour.

A poorly Kylie - we should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. Better the devil you know eh? Give me just a little more time...(I hear you all groan)

It may be just a Fever and she could be Burning Up but here are a few influenza/pneumonia stats I've pulled up...

http://www.unitedjustice.com/death-statistics.html (US based)

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/f/flu/deaths.htm (Scroll down for Oz facts

What we need to determine now is whether she has the flu or a cold, remembering indeed her weakened immune system...