Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/jimmy-carter-hospital-fall-home/index.html

Former President Jimmy Carter has been admitted to the hospital after falling in his home in Plains, Georgia, Monday night.

Carter was admitted to Phoebe Sumter Medical Center for observation and treatment of a minor pelvic fracture, Deanna Congileo, director of communications for the Carter Center, said in a statement Tuesday.

It says he’s in good spirits. But I don’t know. I highly doubt this will kill him, but it’s probably gonna be the beginning of the end

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ajlposh said:

It says he’s in good spirits. But I don’t know. I highly doubt this will kill him, but it’s probably gonna be the beginning of the end

They call it a "minor pelvic fracture"!   definitely a step down- and not only the fracture, but the fact that he's falling

Sounds like wheelchair time soon.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chiesa52 said:

They call it a "minor pelvic fracture"!   definitely a step down - and not only the fracture, but the fact that he's falling

That's what he probably thought, but it was actually two steps down ..... :evil2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ajlposh said:

Jimmy Carter is someone who is going to be in good spirits even on his deathbed.

• Like 6

On 22/10/2019 at 13:11, chiesa52 said:

They call it a "minor pelvic fracture"!   definitely a step down- and not only the fracture, but the fact that he's falling

It isn't just the falling.It is the fact that when he is falling he is seriously hurting himself.

5 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

I think we just should just give up at this point and accept the fact that he is immortal.

If the deathlist has taught me anything, it's that we're all mortal. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

I think we just should just give up at this point and accept the fact that he is immortal.

Yeah, that’s why Clive Dunn, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Le Duc Anh are still liv... oh wait. 

• Sad 1

On 04/11/2019 at 12:13, John Key said:

If the deathlist has taught me anything, it's that we're all mortal. 

You needed the Deathlist to tell you that?! :o

• Haha 3

On 06/11/2019 at 03:33, Life Is Beautiful said:

You needed the Deathlist to tell you that?! :o

Yeah

40 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Back in hospital due to lingering effects of the falls:

Not good, obviously the fall has effected him badly and brain surgery on a 95 year old is always a dangerous thing does sound like the beginning of the end for Jimmy Carter even if he does survive this.

• Sad 6

40 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Not good, obviously the fall has effected him badly and brain surgery on a 95 year old is always a dangerous thing does sound like the beginning of the end for Jimmy Carter even if he does survive this.

I agree with this, it's not a good sign- at the very least, there will be one thing after another and he will finally succumb... maybe before 2020

I know he has beaten the odds many time before, but everything seems to becoming together now.

Yeah definitely seems like the beginning of the end.

2 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

He will probably survive but unlikely to make a full recovery.Further falls and or infections could well finish him off now.