Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

57 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

I'm surprised we got new video footage of him at all. There was another recent Carter video of him commenting on the Biden inauguration but it was of a similar template to the video that played at the DNC - ie audio set to a slideshow.

That said a lot in itself, and getting an actual video makes it all the more obvious. The mind is still sharp, but everything else is crumbling.

Well at least he can die happy knowing that Trump lost the election, Georgia voted for Biden and has two Democrat Senators and he is the longest lived President of all time. 

holy shit it's so hard to hear him.. he's definitely much worse than Kissinger now... he seemed so immortal up to 95..

20 hours ago, Death Impends said:

I'm surprised we got new video footage of him at all. There was another recent Carter video of him commenting on the Biden inauguration but it was of a similar template to the video that played at the DNC - ie audio set to a slideshow.

That said a lot in itself, and getting an actual video makes it all the more obvious. The mind is still sharp, but everything else is crumbling.

Yes, I was also surprised about that. One has to remember that he had a number of falls in 2019 and a surgery to remove brain pressure caused by one of those falls, things which would probably kill a lot of people in their mid-90s. After his brain pressure surgery in late 2019, there were only a few audio messages, from which one could already guess his health decline. So it's at least positive that he is mentally there, although the physical decline is quite obvious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Some home footage of him and Rosalynn, includes extreme social distancing of course

I am stunned at that footage.Carter looks really good, even standing up and walking around.Might as well take him off the list ! 

• Facepalm 2

19 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I am stunned at that footage.Carter looks really good, even standing up and walking around.Might as well take him off the list ! 

That video was from 6 months ago. This isn’t a new video...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

That video was from 6 months ago. This isn’t a new video...

Oh right.I thought  it was a bit wierd that he looked younger and fitter than I'd seen him lately...

On 27/01/2021 at 23:15, chiesa52 said:

I don't know about that- Trump has huge health issues that Biden does not have- Biden exercises regularly and keeps in shape- he even walks his dogs!  Trump lives on junk food and rides around the golf course on a golf cart!

Biden has obvios cognative issues and broke a leg petting his dog. And Trump's much sharper and survived a deadly pandedmic. Which is a bit unfair. Giving how much he's shat on his body over the years.

On 01/02/2021 at 23:20, CoffinLodger said:

Carter's on the list until he croaks it 

10 hours ago, friedbutty said:

Biden has obvios cognative issues and broke a leg petting his dog. And Trump's much sharper and survived a deadly pandedmic. Which is a bit unfair. Giving how much he's shat on his body over the years.

According to Biden he  was throwing a  ball for his dog and stepped on the ball ,plunging head first into his coffee table.It's an accident that could happen to anyone. 

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 22:13, Life Is Beautiful said:

delivers a moving video tribute to Hank Aaron

Did half of his face go mouldy?

On 04/02/2021 at 19:28, friedbutty said:

you think he has cognitive issues, but he really has a stuttering problem since his childhood- he has gotten rid of most of it, but the occasional slips are not cognitive, but stuttering

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Was curious how many of his cabinet are still alive besides Vice President Mondale.

Benjamin Civiletti (born 1935) - Attorney General 1979-1981

Ray Marshall (born 1928) - Secretary of Labor 1977-1981

Joseph Anthony Califano Jr. (born 1931) - Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare 1977-1979

Moon Landrieu (born 1930) - Secretary of Housing and Urban Development 1979-1981

Neil Goldschmidt (born 1940) - Secretary of Transportation 1979-1981

Charles William Duncan Jr. (born 1926) - Secretary of Energy 1979-1981

Andrew Young (born 1932) - US Ambassador to the United Nations 1977-1979

Donald McHenry (born 1936) - US Ambassador to the United Nations 1979-1981

Werner Michael Blumenthal (born 1926) - Treasury Secretary 1977-1979

At age thirteen, Blumenthal barely escaped Nazi Germany with his Jewish family in 1939, and was forced to spend World War II living in the ghetto of Japanese-occupied Shanghai, China, until 1947. He then made his way to San Francisco and began doing odd jobs to work his way through school. He enrolled in college, eventually graduating from U.C. Berkeley and Princeton University with degrees in international economics. During his career, he became active in both business and public service. Before being appointed to a cabinet position with newly elected President Jimmy Carter, Blumenthal had become a successful business leader and had already held administrative positions under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson. 

Herbert Hoover actually outlived his entire cabinet. Carter won't get that close, but probably does as well as you can for a post WWII president.

• Like 3

I have a feeling that he'd die early next year tbh, not gonna take longer than a year at least

8 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Herbert Hoover actually outlived his entire cabinet. Carter won't get that close, but probably does as well as you can for a post WWII president.

Obama should have a chance of doing this if he lives into his 90s. 

8 hours ago, InquilineKea said:

can someone make a screenshot of Jimmy in that video pls. I'd rather not register on the pensioner chat app.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

can someone make a screenshot of Jimmy in that video pls. I'd rather not register on the pensioner chat app.

They look frail but not too bad I guess 

34C2E3B1-C1D2-4AB3-B551-89ECA8FE77BF.jpeg

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

thanks for that, jimmy looks weirdly like an aged Mike Pence in this.

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

After seeing the images from last month, I didn't expect him to leave his house ever again (except for the hospital of worse) so this is surprising. But he's still old and frail.

Jimmy looks not well at all but it is really difficult with the mask.Rosalyn looks well I think but again hard to tell again with the mask.Can see it is her.

Aye. He probably looks like he might be in his late 90s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

According to a friend of mine, "carter is a sneeze away from death"