Jump to content
Death list boy

15. Jimmy Carter

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You have to remember of course that the brownshirts Biden supporters will come after these witnesses if they go public, which is why most of them have reported what they say anonymously at the fear of backlash.

 

The left aren't the ones parading the streets with assault rifles and balaclavas claiming Trump won the election.

 

26 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

The left wing establishment is just as capable as the right when it comes to corruption, so why cant we contest the fact that Biden got 11 million more votes than Obama but is no where near as popular?

 

This hilarious argument that Biden got more votes than Obama can't be true.

1. Obama never ran against Trump. Neither did he ever run against an incumbent President with a record to try and defend.

2. Biden is an old white guy - shock, horror that some people feel more comfortable voting for him than for the black guy in some of these states.

3. No problems with Trump getting 4.5 million more votes than Obama in 2008, only with Biden getting more.

 

26 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Anyone who doesn't take the time to look into it either chooses not to or they are fucking stupid.

 

News just in: Pennsylvania Third Circuit Court of Appeals rejects Trump case as "without merit". Latest person to look into this and decide there's nothing to rule on? "Fucking stupid" Judge Stephanos Bibas, appointed to his position in November 2017 by...President Donald Trump. Fraud!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

There were tonnes of witnesses that came forward about the lack of transparency while counting the votes, plus the legal cases aren't exclusively set out by Trump. You're talking bollocks when you say there was no evidence of fraud. You have to remember of course that the brownshirts Biden supporters will come after these witnesses if they go public, which is why most of them have reported what they say anonymously at the fear of backlash.

 

This is what happens when a spotlight is put over the right by the MSM regarding corruption. The left wing establishment is just as capable as the right when it comes to corruption, so why cant we contest the fact that Biden got 11 million more votes than Obama but is no where near as popular? There are so many factors brought forward. Anyone who doesnt take the time to look into it either chooses not to or they are fucking stupid.

 

Could you perchance elaborate on the damning witness testimonies that have been thrown out of court by both left and right leaning judges? There isn't any actual evidence of widespread fraud probably because, and I know this may be difficult for you to hear, there wasn't any. 

Biden supporters are not the ones threatening violence against political opponents mind you or are we forgetting that far-right Trump supporters only recently tried to assassinate the Governor of Michigan? Hell, Antifa aren't even Biden supporters lol. If you knew a shred about political ideologies you'd know this.

The rest of your points can just again be chalked up to being a smooth-brained retard thinking they're smart. Did you not notice that Trump also got more votes than last election? Could this possibly be due to record high voter turnouts across the country? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Banana said:

 

The only people who consider this election "shady" are smooth-brain retards who desperately believe they are smart.

It wasn't shady, it was very blatantly stolen by riggers.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

It wasn't shady, it was very blatantly stolen by riggers.

 

With what evidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just like to apologise to forum browsers noticing this topic is "Hot!" and assuming President Carter has passed away - he hasn't...yet!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

It wasn't shady, it was very blatantly stolen by riggers.

I just talked to your doctor, and he told me you need this: 

449B9C5F-C4DE-4479-A9F0-04CC50C62BD8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joey Russ said:

I just talked to your doctor, and he told me you need this: 

449B9C5F-C4DE-4479-A9F0-04CC50C62BD8.jpeg

 

4 years? They're never going to get over this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Banana said:

 

Could you perchance elaborate on the damning witness testimonies that have been thrown out of court by both left and right leaning judges? There isn't any actual evidence of widespread fraud probably because, and I know this may be difficult for you to hear, there wasn't any. 

Biden supporters are not the ones threatening violence against political opponents mind you or are we forgetting that far-right Trump supporters only recently tried to assassinate the Governor of Michigan? Hell, Antifa aren't even Biden supporters lol. If you knew a shred about political ideologies you'd know this.

The rest of your points can just again be chalked up to being a smooth-brained retard thinking they're smart. Did you not notice that Trump also got more votes than last election? Could this possibly be due to record high voter turnouts across the country? 

You mean like the 125% voter turnouts being recorded across the states? Yeah Biden really hit the jackpot, including with voters over the age of 100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You mean like the 125% voter turnouts being recorded across the states? Yeah Biden really hit the jackpot, including with voters over the age of 100

You do realize that precinct data from Minnesota was used in those claims in Michigan, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You mean like the 125% voter turnouts being recorded across the states? Yeah Biden really hit the jackpot, including with voters over the age of 100

 

You do understand the 125% voter turnout is misreported and is simply a bogus claim made by idiots like you.

 

And there's no evidence of either of these claims. Evidence allows a reasonably ept individual to conclude with certain arguments being presented, since you don't seem to grasp this concept. The rest of us aren't cultists believing anything being shoveled into our faces so bear with us.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The election wasn't rigged.

 

Trump lost. Mainly because he's been a cunt for 4 years but also because he encouraged his supporters not to mail in ballots. That's why the mail in ballots were mainly for the other guy...

  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

You do realize that precinct data from Minnesota was used in those claims in Michigan, right?

 

It's not even just that, I think they were using voter registration numbers from the previous election against the 2020 turnout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Me.

Rudy Guiliani? Is that you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Banana said:

 

You do understand the 125% voter turnout is misreported and is simply a bogus claim made by idiots like you.

 

And there's no evidence of either of these claims. Evidence allows a reasonably ept individual to conclude with certain arguments being presented, since you don't seem to grasp this concept. The rest of us aren't cultists believing anything being shoveled into our faces so bear with us.

Oh the irony... Yes you absolutely are cultists believing everything shoved in your face. People have come forward saying they were barred from watching the votes being counted in PA, also the 'glitch' was total bs. The very fact that people want to bar Trump from having a court hearing says everything.

 

As I said, you dont wanna believe it because #OrangeManBad

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Oh the irony... Yes you absolutely are cultists believing everything shoved in your face. People have come forward saying they were barred from watching the votes being counted in PA, also the 'glitch' was total bs. The very fact that people want to bar Trump from having a court hearing says everything.

 

As I said, you dont wanna believe it because #OrangeManBad

 

How could I possibly believe anything without proof? Faith? Cult belief, perhaps?

  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look everybody, I found the sources of their claims: 

9A5DA018-5060-4841-B861-C6EF24952BCB.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy Carter and his wife should be put on next years list.

I can’t see one living without the other soon after one goes; just like bush senior did without Barbara. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Just seen a new pic of him. Seems to be in pretty good shape. 

im-126103.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2020 at 15:59, Death Impends said:

I agree, this election was stolen by the Democrats. Nothing says stealing an election quite like losing a dozen or so of their House incumbents and barely making gains in the Senate.

Not to mention losing a lot of state legislatures 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2020 at 00:29, Nurse Rached said:

Not to mention losing a lot of state legislatures 

 

Maybe the senate republicans and republican representatives were just seen to be less of a massive cunt than that massive cunt Trump.

 

Did you ever consider that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

What does any of this have to do with Jimmy Carter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use