Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

4 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

A poor president, but an unstoppable sex machine.

Are you talking from personal experience?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, paddyfool said:

Are you talking from personal experience?

Yes I saw them live in Manchester, early 90s

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Yes I saw them live in Manchester, early 90s

Well played, sir.  :hatsoff:

• Like 1

:birthday: (just in case it's his last one...)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

:birthday: (just in case it's his last one...)

I gave your post a like, just in case it's your last one (lets hope)

• Haha 9

I just realized that every Democratic presidential nominee dating back to Carter are still alive. That's 44 years of nominees!

• Like 3

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 03/10/2020 at 04:42, DeathClock said:

I wonder if he’ll attend Trump’s funeral?

he will if he's smart. watch the narrative on trump shift if he dies in office

14 minutes ago, odeon said:

he will if he's smart. watch the narrative on trump shift if he dies in office

The mods here really need to start putting their foot down on this shit. This place is becoming a Trump rally. I think word is travelling around these groups about how lax the moderation is here. So many new accounts only here to spread right wing us propaganda. This place will become like live leaks comments if this shit isn't stopped.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 6

37 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

The mods here really need to start putting their foot down on this shit. This place is becoming a Trump rally. I think word is travelling around these groups about how lax the moderation is here. So many new accounts only here to spread right wing us propaganda. This place will become like live leaks comments if this shit isn't stopped.

We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) Content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who in our sole judgment is in breach of the rules or the spirit of the rules.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

https://memes.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b0a18b1e-e56c-417a-af7b-dd2678b34674

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) Content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who in our sole judgment is in breach of the rules or the spirit of the rules.

So get knotted! 

5 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

maybe i misunderstood, but are you trying to say something about me here?

Im a classical liberal btw if you're guessing what my believes are. Not that it should matter imo

On 04/10/2020 at 06:57, The Mad Hatter said:

Yes I agree, let’s ban everything you hate.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Jimmy Carter became President four years AFTER Joe Biden first entered the Senate. :blink: :old:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Pleased he lived long enough to see Trump kicked out but might he now give up the ghost..?

Also pleasing that it looks like he's lived long enough to see Georgia vote Democrat at a Presidential election again. Not happened since 1992. 

• Like 3

On 04/10/2020 at 12:57, The Mad Hatter said:

Excuse me, what?

Politics is politics, there is ALWAYS right-wing people. I believe that's good, to have a varied amount of people, because then there is a clear argument from both sides. I may completely disagree with them and outright detest their candidate, but they shouldn't be banned. Grow a political backbone.

If Jimmy Carter died in the next few weeks I wonder if his family would delay the funeral till after Joe Biden is inaugurated so they don't have to invite Trump to it.:unsure: I would if I were them !

27 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

If Jimmy Carter died in the next few weeks I wonder if his family would delay the funeral till after Joe Biden is inaugurated so they don't have to invite Trump to it.:unsure: I would if I were them !

All former as well as the current President  attend. Jimmy doesn’t strike me as a bitter person. If he were to die tomorrow I’m sure Biden and Trump would attend and he were to die Jan 21Biden and Trump would attend.