Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

Anyway my money is on him exiting earthly being on either

February 29 of 2016 or else stringing us all along until December 31 of the same year, and expiring somewhere around 11:59 (that'd be 23:59 on the 24 hour clock).

Date taken.

August

23.08.2015 (Dr. Zorders)
September
01.09.2015 (Lewd Squirrel)
02.09.2015 (vaagheid)
08.09.2015 (charon)
17.09.2015 (ajlposh)
October
02.10.2015 (Mike)
09.10.2015 (Handrejka)
12.10.2015 (Phantom)
31.10.2015 (Perfect Passing)
November
04.11.2015 (NotTheNagsHeadReading)
05.11.2015 (Rotten Ali)
08.11.2015 (Dead Wait)
23.11.2015 (Fergie86)
December
07.12.2015 (Grim Up North)
16.12.2015 (Bibliogryphon)
22.12.2015 (guylevesque)
24.12.2015 (CaptainChorizo)
28.12.2015 (Davey Jones' Locker)
31.12.2015 (Deathray)
January
02.01.2016 (maryportfuncity)
03.01.2016 (themaninblack)
04.01.2016 (Book)
05.01.2016 (time)
06.01.2016 (rockhopperpenguin)
15.01.2016 (Morbidkid)
20.01.2016 (Sir Creep)
21.01.2016 (The Dead Cow)
February
03.02.2016 (Shaun of the Dead)
11.02.2016 (deadsox)
12.02.2016 (The Unkown Man)
13.02.2016 (gcreptile)
29.02.2016 (RadGuy)
March
03.03.2016 (paulh85)
17.03.2016 (Ulitzer95)
April
12.04.2016 (Jiroemon Kimura)
13.04.2016 (Eesti)
20.04.2016 (Weebl)
July
23.07.2016 (QTips)

September

31.09.2016 (BrunoBrimley)

April
01.04.2017 (Windsor)

I guess most of us have underestimated Jimmy Carters health.

And some of us may live to regret our words:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1430&page=16#entry240318

It's okay. RyanAir will be a decent airline by then :P.

• Like 1

Carter won't be able to pay back all the time he has borrowed. Is there is way for him to exceed the payback limit until the lender is sold in the after this?

I was hoping that I would have won this sweepstake by now...

If anyone wants to know Jimmy Carter's opinion on this years election, then here you go: http://nypost.com/2016/09/15/jimmy-carter-is-really-bummed-out-this-election-season/

Not looking like dying anytime soon then :smileyd:

He might be safe for this year, but we're talking about a metastatic melanoma that had spread to multiple distant sites (liver, 4 different spots in the brain) before it was treated.

If the cancer ever comes back, they might run out of viable options pretty fast, so he'd be a good bet for 2017. Or at least better than Dukakis or McCain.

If anyone wants to know Jimmy Carter's opinion on this years election, then here you go: http://nypost.com/2016/09/15/jimmy-carter-is-really-bummed-out-this-election-season/

He might be safe for this year, but we're talking about a metastatic melanoma that had spread to multiple distant sites (liver, 4 different spots in the brain) before it was treated.

If the cancer ever comes back, they might run out of viable options pretty fast, so he'd be a good bet for 2017. Or at least better than Dukakis or McCain.

If........

If........
Cancer or not, he'd probably die in a few years anyways

If........
Cancer or not, he'd probably die in a few years anyways
Don't get too bold in your predictions now will you.

I would suggest leaving him on the list next year but lower on the list.His cancer could well come back and he has such a great family history of cancer deaths.Plus he could easily have a stroke at his age.Just too big a name to risk dropping.

Carter's brain is clearly in decent working order for one so old - at least if his erudite opinions on the abysmal quality of the leading candidates for president this time around are anything to go by. Even with an eruption of cancer and limited treatment options; surely he's got at least 18 months if nowt else goes badly wrong

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter. Have a great 92nd birthday. Hope it isn't your last.

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter. Have a great 92nd birthday. Hope it isn't your last.

His Birthday is on October 1. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

To steal a gag from someone else (I can't be arsed finding out who it was), it will definitely be his last 92nd Birthday.

• Like 3

To steal a gag from someone else (I can't be arsed finding out who it was), it will definitely be his last 92nd Birthday.

That was me!

• Like 2

That was me!

Nice one; but get up earlier next time :smileyd:

• Like 3

That was me!

Nice one; but get up earlier next time :smileyd:

Ah but DW got 14 likes when he said it. :lol:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/1430-23-jimmy-carter/page-15#entry237928

• Like 1

Do all the ex-Presidents go to the inauguration? Can't see Bill being too happy. If they all turn up and it's really cold we could get lucky. After all it did for William Henry Harrison.

• Like 3

He'll attend Trump's inauguration. I think he and the Clintons were secret enemies:

http://www.ajc.com/news/jimmy-carter-says-attend-donald-trump-inauguration/dc6QKJ4wK8jfPs4nUtZLxO/

This could be a sarcastic comment from him. Maybe he knows he won't live that long.

Both Carter and G H W Bush had close calls fairly recently, Bush 4 years ago this month where things looked touch and go and Carter with cancer diagnosis last year but both have recovered well and stand a good chance of surpassing Ford's record of president to live the longest, Bush in just under a year and Carter in a little over a year from now.

Do all the ex-Presidents go to the inauguration? Can't see Bill being too happy. If they all turn up and it's really cold we could get lucky. After all it did for William Henry Harrison.

Lyndon Johnson died on the day of Richard Nixons 2nd inauguration, which meant there were no living ex presidents from then till Nixons resignation for the only time since world war 2 at least. It's 10 years next Monday since the last presidential death so we should be due one any day . Could be Bill Clinton.He looks really bad these days