Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

47 minutes ago, Toast said:

And anyway, we need to leave enough time for Mango's phone to ping.

At this point I’d assume his sleeping form has gotten a free massage. 

I am very amused by this today..It will be fascinating who is going to be the Golden Person to be the big announcer when his death actually happens

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, livingbygrace said:

I am very amused by this today..It will be fascinating who is going to be the Golden Person to be the big announcer when his death actually happens

I will go for either a Thatcher or tracy golden death announcement!!!!

28 minutes ago, Steve said:

I will go for either a Thatcher or tracy golden death announcement!!!!

That’ll be me though

10 hours ago, livingbygrace said:

Oh, initially it'll be by Huw Edwards making his comeback at a 3.37am on a stormy night in the not to distant future on GB News.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2024 at 18:02, livingbygrace said:

"When this happens"?? Jimmys been dead for 2 months already. Don't let people fool you. They will report it when the time is right for certain people to benifit.

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 6

It would be interesting to see if he issues a statement on the latest Middle East developments especially considering how large a roll Iran played in his administration.

1 hour ago, Elvis is alive! said:

"When this happens"?? Jimmys been dead for 2 months already. Don't let people fool you. They will report it when the time is right for certain people to benifit.

Out of everyone who ever posted in this thread, you are the dumbest fucking one, and there is very stiff competition for that little position.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, EDMUND901 said:

It would be interesting to see if he issues a statement on the latest Middle East developments especially considering how large a roll Iran played in his administration.

On 29/03/2024 at 00:12, mymango said:

47 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

Out of everyone who ever posted in this thread, you are the dumbest fucking one, and there is very stiff competition for that little position.

nothing surprising from the dude named "elvis is alive"

Plot twist: mymango was Jimmy Carter trolling us the entire time

• Like 3

At this rate, I I wouldn't be surprised if Carter makes it to 100 now, which is in 5.5 months from now. So he is almost closer to is 100th birthday, then the death of Rosalynn now.

Btw does anyone know how usual it is for someone to be still alive after 14 months in hospice care also?

No, nobody knows. It’s uncartered territory. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 21/09/2019 at 09:57, drol said:

U.S. once had a president who let Iran become a shari'a state,  cut ties with Taiwan in favour of cruel communist China and financed mujahideens who would later attack the US using theose money. Great job, Jimmy.

It's pronounced Shia btw. 

• Facepalm 2

27 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

It's pronounced Shia btw. 

I think you’re confusing : @drol was talking about the Sharia, the Islamic Law, and you are talking about the Shias, a branch of Islam.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tango854 said:

NO, the only one who would be dumber would be a guy who took this post seriously. Get a sence of humor, and stop insulting everyone who is smarter then you.

• Facepalm 2

57 minutes ago, Elvis is alive! said:

NO, the only one who would be dumber would be a guy who took this post seriously. Get a sence of humor, and stop insulting everyone who is smarter then you.

Tango is clearly wildly unstable, but not as wild as your overestimation of your own intelligence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Putin said:

At this rate, I I wouldn't be surprised if Carter makes it to 100 now, which is in 5.5 months from now. So he is almost closer to is 100th birthday, then the death of Rosalynn now.

Btw does anyone know how usual it is for someone to be still alive after 14 months in hospice care also?

Well you’ve jinxed it now haven’t you! I’ve been thinking the same but wouldn’t dare say it

2 hours ago, TQR said:

Tango is clearly wildly unstable, but not as wild as your overestimation of your own intelligence.

...remember when you asked me to list 'em? 

• Haha 1

Was just thinking how awkward it would be if he dies close to the November election. Trump and Biden will have to sit in the same pew, and I can see Trump objecting to Biden giving a eulogy. I anticipate there could be some drama around this.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dimreaper said:

Was just thinking how awkward it would be if he dies close to the November election. Trump and Biden will have to sit in the same pew, and I can see Trump objecting to Biden giving a eulogy. I anticipate there could be some drama around this.

You're becoming as bad as mango shagger with these pointless thread bumps.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, dimreaper said:

If he dies after election day, and Biden is a lame duck (theoreticaly possible), arguably it will be even more awkward than if Carter died before it...