Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

Hidden in many of these articles was also the news that Rosalynn was also in the hospital for feeling "faint".

• Like 2

On 17/05/2019 at 14:43, gcreptile said:

Hidden in many of these articles was also the news that Rosalynn was also in the hospital for feeling "faint".

I think she is going to go before him - she always seems to having hospital worthy illnesses (Unlike Jimmy who gets the cancer and bad falls).

She will be a bad miss if she dies this year but an humongous one if she is not added next year.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

I think Rosalynn will go before him

Yeah he will outlive her by at least a year.

• Like 2

His wife Rosalynn Carter is 92 years today:birthday:

She should also been included next years list.

• Like 6

On 28/08/2019 at 03:54, mollyafox said:

Both Jimmy and Rosalynn will go back to volunteering through their decades-long involvement with Habitat for Humanity in October. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/27/politics/jimmy-carter-habitat-for-humanity-homes-hip-surgery/index.html

Internet meme circulating about that:

70536788_3676319499045668_31370010559512

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Internet meme circulating about that:

70536788_3676319499045668_31370010559512

I'd also venture that, as a dedicated follower of the Lord, he may well have considered the deaths of all of those of a result of peanut allergies was too much for him to bear, or summat.

Just how that man slept soundly, I shall never know!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

U.S. once had a president who let Iran become a shari'a state,  cut ties with Taiwan in favour of cruel communist China and financed mujahideens who would later attack the US using theose money. Great job, Jimmy.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, drol said:

U.S. once had a president who let Iran become a shari'a state,  cut ties with Taiwan in favour of cruel communist China and financed mujahideens who would later attack the US using theose money. Great job, Jimmy.

Hindsight is 50:50.

2 hours ago, drol said:

''let'' implies that he gave permission.

That sounds as bollocks as it actually is.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

''let'' implies that he gave permission.

That sounds as bollocks as it actually is.

He did not do anything to prevent it. Or repair.

He is the oldest president, but some vice presidents lived more years then Carter ^_^

Happy 95th birthday president Carter:birthday: The first US president to live to this age

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Still arrived to kick off the Habitat for Humanity event in Nashville this year, albeit with a cane and a black eye.

• Like 2

Tbh, I don’t really agree with him on many issues (I lean more conservative). But, I will always have respect for Carter. He always has seemed to be a good genuine humble guy.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DeathClock said:

Tbh, I don’t really agree with him on many issues (I lean more conservative). But, I will always have respect for Carter. He always has seemed to be a good genuine humble guy.

Aye, arguably by far the most successful person in living memory to make a good job of the difficult problem of being an ex-US president. I've a load of respect for him too. Arguably events did for him in a big way whilst in office - notably a botched attempt to rescue hostages which was based on the kind of plan that would have spawned a movie had it come off. If he'd succeeded in that likely modern history would have been different as Reagan wouldn't have got into the White House.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, arguably by far the most successful person in living memory to make a good job of the difficult problem of being an ex-US president. I've a load of respect for him too. Arguably events did for him in a big way whilst in office - notably a botched attempt to rescue hostages which was based on the kind of plan that would have spawned a movie had it come off. If he'd succeeded in that likely modern history would have been different as Reagan wouldn't have got into the White House.

Aye, for an ex-President, he's no bad, really. Only President not to start a war somewhere, too.

Though counterpoint from drol in 5..4..3..2...