Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

It would be interesting having a father/son pair both as ex-presidents.

What if Hilary Clinton becomes president? Husband and wife both lived in the whitehouse? For the second time? Bill will be called the Second Man? I can imagine Bill with Hilary, for all guys reading just think about this. I know Hillary is old and everything, I mean she's a ten to the UK's Margerat Thatcher. I guess it's possible evil british politicians have to sleep with her in hell as a punishment. Anyway back on topic, imagine being Bill Clinton and being able to get it on with the president of the United States. And she is a female. God only if she was younger. But what an honor. I doubt he is still sleeping on the couch.

Maybe she'll nail one of her male interns in some twisted revenge on good old Billy boy. Even better, she might play away with a female intern......... or is that a sick fantasy I've just stumbled upon.......

I better give myself a <_< and tell the voices to stop it.

• Like 1

It would be interesting having a father/son pair both as ex-presidents.

What if Hilary Clinton becomes president? Husband and wife both lived in the whitehouse? For the second time? Bill will be called the Second Man? I can imagine Bill with Hilary, for all guys reading just think about this. I know Hillary is old and everything, I mean she's a ten to the UK's Margerat Thatcher. I guess it's possible evil british politicians have to sleep with her in hell as a punishment. Anyway back on topic, imagine being Bill Clinton and being able to get it on with the president of the United States. And she is a female. God only if she was younger. But what an honor. I doubt he is still sleeping on the couch.

Maybe she'll nail one of her male interns in some twisted revenge on good old Billy boy. Even better, she might play away with a female intern......... or is that a sick fantasy I've just stumbled upon.......

I better give myself a <_< and tell the voices to stop it.

There's a rumour that Hillary Clinton was sleeping with Vince Foster, the White House lawyer who topped himself in curious circumstances back in 1993

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodha...es#Vince_Foster

which would certainly have given him a motive.....

I agree with Olveres since that same thought went through my mind. The Clinton faimly has produced two seperate sets of adultery in the past ten years. <_<

If Hilary was lesbian that would ruin everything, she might have to be a female Nixon, I don't care if your liberal or not, the media abuse will be so great nobody could stand it. And then all oppertunities for women relating to presidential status will be f**ked for the next thirty years.

But I don't think Hilary is fooling around with anyone. She stayed married for the purpose of this oppertunity i'm sure.

I agree with Olveres since that same thought went through my mind. The Clinton faimly has produced two seperate sets of adultery in the past ten years. :D

If Hillary was lesbian that would ruin everything, she might have to be a female Nixon, I don't care if your liberal or not, the media abuse will be so great nobody could stand it. And then all oppertunities for women relating to presidential status will be f**ked for the next thirty years.

But I don't think Hillary is fooling around with anyone. She stayed married for the purpose of this oppertunity i'm sure.

Yeah you're probably right, Hillary being a lesbian would equate to Cherie Blair being human, it's just not going to happen is it?

*edited to correct Hillary's name*

Hillary, in this case, has two "ls".

Could I ask our esteemed spammers out there, just what has Jimmy Carter got to do with intercourse through the tradesmans entrance?

Am I missing something here?

Could I ask our esteemed spammers out there, just what has Jimmy Carter got to do with intercourse through the tradesmans entrance?

Perhaps he left the White House via the back door?

It's overrated as far as I'm concerned, it tends to leave me with a cricked neck.
Perhaps he left the White House via the back door?
I suppose the best way to make a farewell to the 'oval office' for good would be through use of the back door.... :lol:

Perhaps they could target the Patrick Moore thread instead?

SirPatrickMoore.jpg

Normal Carter Service will be resumed soon.

Just trying to throw some auto-spammers off the scent. ATJ.

I think Jimmy Carter will beat the record of Herbert Hoover on September 9, 2012 to have had the longest post-presidency ever. He will be three weeks shy of his 88th birthday by that point.

Herbert Hoover had a post-presidency of 31 years and 7 months, Carter already has 26 years and 4 months as an ex-president, it would be more difficult to beat Gerald Ford's longevity record but the post-presidency record is more in his grasp, just over five years to go and he is in quite good health for his age.

Hoover had a strange post-presidency. Back then former presidents enjoyed no secret service protection, so Hoover often went to quiet corners of America unrecognised. After which he took part in public life again, including involvement in the re-organisation and clear up after WW2.

Didn't work as hard as Carter as he got older, mind. I think Carter will see 90, and beat Hoover's record.

Carter attended Lady Bird Johnson's funeral and looked fine, he is in great shape for a man of 82.

Jimmy Carter is now 83 and is in the news much more often than George Bush Sr.

Jimmy Carter is now 83 and is in the news much more often than George Bush Sr.

Both of them are keen fly fishermen. There's always a possibility of a drowning.

Hello folks. Someone in our death club (croak-it) wants to nominate Jimmy Carter but I'm sure he already has one foot in the grave. Given that I dont live in the USA, does anyone know if he is "well"?

Thread merged - LG

Edited by Lady Grendel

Carter is still in good health and very active. I highly doubt he'll die anytime soon.

Hello folks. Someone in our death club (croak-it) wants to nominate Jimmy Carter but I'm sure he already has one foot in the grave. Given that I dont live in the USA, does anyone know if he is "well"?

Thread merged - LG

He is still in quite good health and is very active, I don't expect him or George H.W. Bush to go in 2008. Then again Richard Nixon was very active when he died of a sudden stroke at 81, but he suffered the loss of his wife the previous year, so barring something like that I don't expect a presidential death this year.

In terms of first family deaths in recent years we had Ronald Reagain in 2004, Gerald Ford in 2006 and Lady Bird Johnson in 2007. There is a good chance Betty Ford may go this year or at the very least will be next, after she goes we need to find somebody to replace her and keep the tradition of deathlist always having a former US president or first lady on the list every year going back to at least 1994. Nancy Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter might all be good candidates for 2009 if for no other reason that they are all well into their 80's.

Great tradition but there simply aren't enough candidates to sustain it long into the future, even if the three 80 somethings played along we run out pretty quickly after that since the Clintons and younger Bush family both stayed put for two terms.

Of course, if you throw in senior cabinet members like vice-presidents and the likes of Henry Kissenger......

Actually there are six former presidents and first ladies that are 80+. Betty Ford (89), Nancy Reagan (86), George H.W. Bush (83), Jimmy Carter (83), Barbara Bush (82), and Rosalyn Carter (80). So all six of them will have to die (and I think it will be awhile before all of them are gone) then we look at the Clintons and the younger Bushs, I mean Clinton has had heart problems, 10 years from now who knows what health he will be in. Also if John McCain becomes the next president he becomes a decent candidate being 71 now. So I think this is a tradition that can be kept up in the long term.

• Like 1