Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

43 minutes ago, WholfOfTheDead said:

Indeed, but brain cancer is something that needs to be treated. You don't exactly just leave it at that.

I agree the death list community needs him on the list for 2018. Oh wait

1 hour ago, msc said:

That's a picture of the empty space they found when they went looking for Bush's brain, right?

• Like 3

Just now, maryportfuncity said:

That's a picture of the empty space they found when they went looking for Bush's brain, right?

Yeah, that'll be it.

Spoiler

The old "post  a comment" only to twig a few moments later you weren't paying attention and posted on the wrong forum like a bloody idiot! Was a reference to the Fiorentina/Gladbach game...

Indeed, we could do with the Delete Post function back.  I'm sure there was one, a couple of upgrades back.

It is possible to allow users to delete their own posts, but... I feel giving such permissions could go awry very easily. Not so much for "accidentally posted in wrong thread" deals but I could imagine scenarios happening where a poster says something stupid or provocative, gets a predictably negative response, and then they delete that post in some sort of damage control attempt.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

It is possible to allow users to delete their own posts, but... I feel giving such permissions could go awry very easily. Not so much for "accidentally posted in wrong thread" deals but I could imagine scenarios happening where a poster says something stupid or provocative, gets a predictably negative response, and then they delete that post in some sort of damage control attempt.

Correct. If any member wants anything deleted, you can ask me, DDT or DI. 

• Like 2

I meant with a short time limit of no more than, say, 5 minutes max.  Just for when you post in wrong thread or realise someone's already said the same thing.

But it's not that important.

On 13/2/2017 at 15:00, WholfOfTheDead said:

Because isn't G.H,W.Bush in bad health? Apparently he needs brain surgery or something.

He's not the only one, it seems.

• Like 2

Ol' Jimmy makes a public appearance with Bernie Sanders, and even says he voted for him!

Looks decent if you ask me, he needs to last about 10 months to beat the oldest president record.

On 8/13/2015 at 17:38, Shaun of the Dead said:

Here`s a full list of the sweepstakes to make it easier to read and keep track of:
Let`s hope his Dr`s notes are better than our predictions.I doubt it somehow though.

Lewd Squirrel:1st September 2015

vaagheid:2nd September 2015

charon:8th September 2015

Handrejka:9th October 2015

ajlposh:17th September 2015

Mike:October 2nd 2015
Phantom:12th October 2015
Perfect Passing :October 31st 2015
NotTheNagsHeadReading:November 4th 2015
Rotten Ali:November 4th 2015

Fergie86:November 23rd 2015 9:32 AM
grimupnorth:7th December 2015

Bibliogryphon:December 16th 2015
guylevesque:December 22nd 2015

Deathray:December 31st 2015

Book:3rd January 2016

The Man In Black:3rd January 2016
time:5th January 2016
Morbidkid:15th January 2016
Sir Creep:20th January 2016

The Dead Cow:20th January 2016
Shaun of the Dead:3rd February 2016

The Unkown Man:12th February 2016
RadGuy:29th February 2016

Paulh85:3rd March 2016

Windsor:April 1st 2017

Two years ago, when Windsor made that outrageous prediction, nobody could take him seriously.

But Jimmy surpassed even that, and might last a while it seems!

On 11/2/2015 at 15:11, Deathray said:

If Jimmy Carter makes it to the next decade I'll eat a bucket of your shit and top it off with a gallon of katie hopkins piss mixed with johnny rottens sperm. And to add horror to that I'll fly for several hours on Ryanair sat next to you.

I'm liking my chances. :devil2:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

Ol' Jimmy makes a public appearance with Bernie Sanders, and even says he voted for him!

Looks decent if you ask me, he needs to last about 10 months to beat the oldest president record.

Two years ago, when Windsor made that outrageous prediction, nobody could take him seriously.

I might be doing a disappearing act in December 2019.

Sweepstakes not necessary as there doesn't seem to be any health emergencies, but ah, what the hell:

July 6, 2021

December 31st, 2019

8 hours ago, RadGuy said:

I strongly feel that Jimmy Carter will easily reach the longest living president territory in ten months. 

So there's a common belief that Carter will be around for a while yet, then?

Best get my Crowdsourced Deathlist obit ready in my head then, given sods law!

10 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I strongly feel that Jimmy Carter will easily reach the longest living president territory in ten months. 

Yeah, he kind of has a much better chance now than when metastatic melanoma was found in his brain and liver.  But he's still an old man, and a pneumonia or stroke could take him any day. 

As for the sweepstake, I'd go with 28 December 2017.

40 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

Yeah, he kind of has a much better chance now than when metastatic melanoma was found in his brain and liver.  But he's still an old man, and a pneumonia or stroke could take him any day. 

As for the sweepstake, I'd go with 28 December 2017.

As we've seen with Bush, modern U.S. presidents have some of the best healthcare in the world. Bush would have been gone 3-4 years ago had it not been for his priveleged care. I think it will take something major to take Carter out, maybe a return of the Melanoma?

31 April 2345.

• Like 2

I feel Jimmy Carter will live a long time and handily break the oldest President record.

As for sweepstakes-

17th October 2019.

9 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

https://patch.com/washington/seattle/jimmy-carter-appears-seattle-county-execs-luncheon

Attended a luncheon in Seattle. For what reason? I have no idea. Not going anywhere anytime soon.

He clearly has to head somewhere if he went to Seattle. But the question is where?