Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

Do all the ex-Presidents go to the inauguration? Can't see Bill being too happy. If they all turn up and it's really cold we could get lucky. After all it did for William Henry Harrison.

Lyndon Johnson died on the day of Richard Nixons 2nd inauguration, which meant there were no living ex presidents from then till Nixons resignation for the only time since world war 2 at least

I'm guessing Nixon didn't turn up to Ford's or Carter's?

Do all the ex-Presidents go to the inauguration? Can't see Bill being too happy. If they all turn up and it's really cold we could get lucky. After all it did for William Henry Harrison.

Lyndon Johnson died on the day of Richard Nixons 2nd inauguration, which meant there were no living ex presidents from then till Nixons resignation for the only time since world war 2 at least

Gerald Ford didn't have a fancy inauguration - much like Lyndon Johnson whose only VIP attendee was a blood-spattered ex-first lady. Gerald Ford would have been at Jimmy Carter's inauguration as the outgoing president.

The thing which makes me laugh is that Presidents tend to make a bigger effort to attend presidential funerals. So this means if Bill goes first, The Donald will be expected to attend his funeral. If the Donald goes first, Bill will be expected to attend and as a First Lady you'd expect Hillary to be there (as at the Trump Inauguration).

If I were a Clinton or a Bush I would stay away from the inauguration out of principle. The man savaged their families, and I would hope that unlike the likes of Mitt Romney and Ted Cruz, they'll show a bit of self respect and not go kissing Trump's ass!

Anyway - back to more important things. Have I won the Jimmy Carter sweepstake yet?

• Like 2

Gerald Ford didn't have a fancy inauguration - much like Lyndon Johnson whose only VIP attendee was a blood-spattered ex-first lady. Gerald Ford would have been at Jimmy Carter's inauguration as the outgoing president.

The thing which makes me laugh is that Presidents tend to make a bigger effort to attend presidential funerals. So this means if Bill goes first, The Donald will be expected to attend his funeral. If the Donald goes first, Bill will be expected to attend and as a First Lady you'd expect Hillary to be there (as at the Trump Inauguration).

If I were a Clinton or a Bush I would stay away from the inauguration out of principal. The man savaged their families, and I would hope that unlike the likes of Mitt Romney and Ted Cruz, they'll show a bit of self respect and not go kissing Trump's ass!

Anyway - back to more important things. Have I won the Jimmy Carter sweepstake yet?

Hillary pissing on Trump's grave -actually that's not an image I want to conjure with.

Looking extremely well at the Inauguration...

• Like 1

Looked rather well for a 92 year old cancer survivor at the inauguration.

• Like 2

Nuts are good for you.

Well, besides being a peanut farmer (which obviously meant he had to do physical work), he was an avid runner in his youth that helped him keep fit.

Even as a president in his late 50s, he tried to sport a sporty image, which ended in a PR disaster in 1979 when he collapsed and had to be rushed to Camp David during a race: http://people.com/archive/jimmy-carters-collapse-in-a-maryland-road-race-sparks-a-moment-of-fear-in-the-situation-room-vol-12-no-14/

So much for the sporty image...

Still at the topic of sport: Just two days after the inauguration, Jimmy could be seen smiling and cheering the Atlanta Falcons in the Georgia Dome, where his team thrashed the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Final. (That's American [=Gridiron] Football by the way).

• Like 2

So who's gonna check out first? G.H.W.Bush or Jimmy Carter?

Bush in 2 to 3 years

Bush in 5 to 6 months

FTFY

Bush in 2 to 3 years

Bush in 5 to 6 months

FTFY

​Because isn't G.H,W.Bush in bad health? Apparently he needs brain surgery or something.

​Because isn't G.H,W.Bush in bad health? Apparently he needs brain surgery or something.

state you source.

On 13 February 2017 at 14:45, Morbidkid said:
On 13 February 2017 at 14:00, WholfOfTheDead said:

Because isn't G.H,W.Bush in bad health? Apparently he needs brain surgery or something.

state you source.

I may be thinking of Jimmy Carter. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3204836/Former-President-Jimmy-Carter-90-says-undergo-radiation-treatment-cancer-today-four-spots-melanomas-brain.html

3 minutes ago, joeyruss said:

That article is from 2015!!!

Indeed, but brain cancer is something that needs to be treated. You don't exactly just leave it at that.

Just now, WholfOfTheDead said:

Indeed, but brain cancer is something that needs to be treated. You don't exactly just leave it at that.

He's been in remission for over a year!!!

Astounding breaking news there.

• Like 3

• Like 3

Do apologise, will try not to be so Flipper-ant in future...