Death list boy

Howard Morris dies

Howard Morris dies of natural cause in his home in Hollywood. Morris was on the

Andy Griffth show. :o

Edited by Death list boy

Who are Howard Morris and Andy Griffith exactly? And interesting to note he only died of a single cause.............

Who are Howard Morris and Andy Griffith exactly? And interesting to note he only died of a single cause.............

Never heard of either of them. However, as an undertaker friend said to me once: everyone dies of the same cause, "short o' breath".

interesting to note he only died of a single cause...

Naturally

Guest IYG

Andy Griffith is a comedian, he had his own show The Andy Griffith Show which lasted 8 years where he plays a sheriff. It's a funny show.

His other show is Matlock which lasted 9 years where Andy plays a ruthless lawyer.

He was born in 1926 and had a quadruple bypass in 2000.

And I thought Americans didn't know of people outside their country. :o

I saw Matlock once (the TV series, not the Derbyshire town) - he was investigating the death of a college football coach (that's American Football for all us Brits) and at the end all I could think was "There's an hour I'm not going to get back".........

I saw Matlock once (the TV series, not the Derbyshire town) - he was investigating the death of a college football coach (that's American Football for all us Brits) and at the end all I could think was "There's an hour I'm not going to get back".........

I went to Matlock (the Derbyshire town) once

So did I... and all I could think of after I left was 'There's a day I'm not going to get back.'

So did I... and all I could think of after I left was 'There's a day I'm not going to get back.'

That must be a contender for one of the funniest ripostes yet. :o

When I went there I thought two things:

1. Why am I here?

2. I won't come back again