Guest denton ghost

charlie bronson

Guest denton ghost

this mans been in prison for far to long, why noty free him, he would make the streets safer

Another illiterate drive-by posting. Is he about to pop his clogs? If not, where's the relevance? This website is Deathlist, not shallwereleasehimfromprisonlist.

Muppet.

Another illiterate drive-by posting. Is he about to pop his clogs? If not, where's the relevance? This website is Deathlist, not shallwereleasehimfromprisonlist.

Muppet.

Have you got the URL for that, I cant seem to find it.

this mans been in prison for far to long, why noty free him, he would make the streets safer

IIRC the reason he's inside is precisely because he can't behave, and insists on duffing up prison warders/visitors regularly.

For non UK readers we mean this guy –Charles Bronson

Not the late deathwish actor.

Guest Guest

what are you on about?Charles Bronson died 2 years ago!

what are you on about?Charles Bronson died 2 years ago!
For non UK readers we mean this guy –Charles Bronson

Not the late deathwish actor.

the following is a list of reasons which would not make a person famous enough for the DL:

1. he/she shares the same name as someone famous;

2. he/she is well known in one country but virtually unknown outside of that country

3. his/her claim to fame is they are the world's oldest _______________ (Titanic survivor, WW1 survivor, motorcyclist, etc.)

4. he/she is currently on Celebrity Love Island

Well I am none of the above. So I suppose I am not famous. [sigh]

So I suppose I am not famous. [sigh]

Not even in Josco Manor?

regards,

Hein

So I suppose I am not famous.  [sigh]

Not even in Josco Manor?

regards,

Hein

Nope, but he's quite well known in Josco Minor.............

So I suppose I am not famous.  [sigh]

Not even in Josco Manor?

regards,

Hein

Nope, but he's quite well known in Josco Minor.............

I am the minor in Josco manor (according to Mrs Josco).

I'd also like to object to the idea that "he would make the streets safer".

He's clearly an institutionalised nutter, who would attack the first person he comes across.

What is it with some people that they have to make heroes out of the gratuitously violent? (I.E. the Krays)

Guest Cherri Gilham
>>>

He's clearly an institutionalised nutter, who would attack the first person he comes across.<<<

And clearly you are a misinformed myth-believer.

Please allow Charlie Bronson, long-term prisoner, to have reformed.

Institutionalised, of course he would be. Locked in a cage in solitary confinement for 28 years, who wouldn't?

(it takes 8 weeks for the inmates of Big Brother to go stir crazy and THEY have access to other people).

But Charlie Bronson is a changed and changing man.

For your info, he hates the tag "Britains hardest prisoner".

The good he would do on the streets is that young tearaways would listen to him, whereas they wouldn't listen to authority.

And he would spell out to them the hell that prison is.

I am going to prove you absolutely wrong, mister. And even though this is not the right forum for this discussion, (fab place all the same......I love it) I couldn't just let your smug remarks pass without question.

Check out some real facts on www.freebronson.co.uk

the following is a list of reasons which would not make a person famous enough for the DL:

1. he/she shares the same name as someone famous;

2. he/she is well known in one country but virtually unknown outside of that country

3. his/her claim to fame is they are the world's oldest _______________ (Titanic survivor, WW1 survivor, motorcyclist, etc.)

4. he/she is currently on Celebrity Love Island

Claire Raynor?

Guest Reggie Kray
The good he would do on the streets is that young tearaways would listen to him, whereas they wouldn't listen to authority.

The young tearaways would probably mug him for his wallet or just shoot him for the kudos.

The days of us old timers are long gone, the world is ruled by teenage smackheads with modified Boudicca's, who would kill you for your mobile phone.

:D

Guest Cherri Gilham
The young tearaways would probably mug him for his wallet or just shoot him for the kudos.

The days of us old timers are long gone, the world is ruled by teenage smackheads with modified Boudicca's, who would kill you for your mobile phone.

Well......the young hoodies in my manor are not all smackheads.........yet. And I'm in sarf London

It's a matter of talking to them in a language they understand.

%*+*^>X$*@+)<?:§8±K*IN$U@?"<UNTS^^^^>>><!

All is not lost. If we all have that defeatist attitude we might as well collectively roll over and die.

Charlie Bronson has a place of use OUTSIDE of the hole that he has, by his own admission, dug for himself.

IMnotsoHO

Charlie Bronson definitely belongs in jail. If you check his record, the only reason why he is still imprisoned is because of his long string of violent attacks against prison officers and taking hostages on at least 10 different occasions since being jailed in 1974.

Below is a list of crimes some of the crimes he committed in jail

• 1978 – wounding with intent
  • 1985 – wounding
  • 1985 – criminal damage
  • 1993 – grievous body harm
  • 1994 – 2 instances of false imprisonment
  • 1997 – blackmail/threatening to kill
  • 2000 – false imprisonment

For more information, check out this link. It is from several years ago, but it gives on a true picture of this deranged individual.

Prisoner releases hostage video

Regards,

ff

>>>

He's clearly an institutionalised nutter, who would attack the first person he comes across.<<<

And clearly you are a misinformed myth-believer.

Please allow Charlie Bronson, long-term prisoner, to have reformed.

Institutionalised, of course he would be. Locked in a cage in solitary confinement for 28 years, who wouldn't?

(it takes 8 weeks for the inmates of Big Brother to go stir crazy and THEY have access to other people).

But Charlie Bronson is a changed and changing man.

For your info, he hates the tag "Britains hardest prisoner".

I am going to prove you absolutely wrong, mister. And even though this is not the right forum for this discussion, (fab place all the same......I love it) I couldn't just let your smug remarks pass without question.

Check out some real facts on www.freebronson.co.uk

Hm.

I reckon Charlie's got Internet access in his cell.

I think you may be right. How in God's name can he have rights to video footage of him taking a prson officer hostage?

I think this would be a good thread to wrap up fairly quickly - he's not likely to die and I don't see why we should be giving him a platform. He's not glamorous - seriously disturbed, probably - extremely dangerous, obviously - needs to be locked up for ever, undoubtedly.

I don't see why we should be giving him a platform. He's not glamorous - seriously disturbed, probably - extremely dangerous, obviously - needs to be locked up for ever, undoubtedly.

hey, VB, was this lifted from the Pete Doherty thread?

I don't really know much about Mr Doherty other than he seems to have certain "issues" and is jumping La Moss.

I suppose it raises an importnat question for the DL - if it continues long into the future - what are we going to do with all the current crop of "celebs" famous for being famous - ie the Jordans, etc. - when they come to shuffle off the mortal coil.

Admittedly, this shouldn't be a widespread problem for another 30-40 years or so. However, as a matter of principle do you have to have "done" something (or had something "done" to you??) to be on the DL or will getting in the paper a lot for having big tits or getting drunk a lot be sufficient?

Aye, but I'd contend BRITAIN'S Charles Bronson is just about famous enough. Notorious criminals are world wide cult heroes - witness the attention still lavished on Ed Gein who may have killed as few as two (there's doubt about whether he offed his own brother). Charles Bronson (UK) is also a best selling autobiographical author.

Aye, but I'd contend BRITAIN'S Charles Bronson is just about famous enough. Notorious criminals are world wide cult heroes - witness the attention still lavished on Ed Gein who may have killed as few as two (there's doubt about whether he offed his own brother). Charles Bronson (UK) is also a best selling autobiographical author.

I agree he's famous enough but he's not likely to die soon - lifers usually live to a ripe old age and I woudn't expect him to go til his 80's or later. In the meantime, going on about him just provides a platform for this weird group of loons who want him walking the streets. What is wrong with some people??

Stop the damn thread!

Guest Shuffler

CherriGilham.jpg

(Cherri Gilham on the right)

Never mind all that! We appear to have a former member of "Hot Gossip" posting on the site!