Guest denton ghost

charlie bronson

>>>

I'd also like to object to the idea that "he would make the streets safer".

He's clearly an institutionalised nutter, who would attack the first person he comes across.<<<

Please allow Charlie Bronson, long-term prisoner, to have reformed.

Reformed what exactly, ham perhaps?

Institutionalised, of course he would be. Locked in a cage in solitary confinement for 28 years, who wouldn't?

(it takes 8 weeks for the inmates of Big Brother to go stir crazy and THEY have access to other people).

But Charlie Bronson is a changed and changing man.

His long record of ongoing offences tend to disagree.

For your info, he hates the tag "Britains hardest prisoner".

I couldn't care less, he's locked up for our benefit not his.

The good he would do on the streets is that young tearaways would listen to him, whereas they wouldn't listen to authority.

And he would spell out to them the hell that prison is.

They can listen to him where he is at the moment.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to give him internet access/a book deal/a journalist in suitable protective clothing. He can lecture the "yoof" all he likes, without being a risk to the society he's shown he can't be a part of.

I am going to prove you absolutely wrong, mister. And even though this is not the right forum for this discussion, (fab place all the same......I love it) I couldn't just let your smug remarks pass without question.

Check out some real facts on www.freebronson.co.uk

You can't have it both ways, you agree he's institutionalized; but you expect him to be released.

Here's a shocking theory for you, he duffs up people all the time because he knows he can't hack it on the outside.

Guest Cherri Gilham
I think you may be right.  How in God's name can he have rights to video footage of him taking a prson officer hostage? 

I think this would be a good thread to wrap up fairly quickly - he's not likely to die and I don't see why we should be giving him a platform.  He's not glamorous - seriously disturbed, probably - extremely dangerous, obviously - needs to be locked up for ever, undoubtedly.

He doesn't have internet access. It took 28 years for him to be allowed a telly.

Ian Huntley OTOH got one as he walked through the gates.

You have absolutely no perception of the sheer torture that this man (Bronson) is subjected to every day of his life in his cage. He is a human being. His treatment is inhuman.

Your take on him is sadly very wrong........but you are closed minded.

And for the chap who listed his crimes .......They're done. He's paid for them. He hasn't done any wrong-doing for 5 years. (Can YOU say the same? Honestly)

He was given a mandatory life sentence with a 3-year tariff........the 3 years were up last year. He should be out.

I'd rather walk down a dark alley with Charlie Bronson than some of the whackoes on here.

BTW I wasn't in hotgossip.....that was Cherry Gillespie.

this is me

And I am wrapping this now because I have important things to do and I only popped on here for a laugh & a bit of displacement activity.

Toodlepip!

Gracious!

Who was that appalling woman?

Do we know her?

I'll give her closed minded!

Guest Shuffler

Cherri may indeed have a point re the Ian Huntley / Charles Bronson comparison. As for us all being "whackoes", I don't think many of us would deny it!

Sorry again about the "Hot Gossip" confusion, but Benny Hill is even better!

Still confused as to where this thread fits, given what this site's about, but it's engendered some lively discussion, at least.

Guest Shuffler

...and one of Lord Bath's "wifelets" to boot! We are in the presence of a celebrity! Presumably he's got your portrait on his famous stairs?

You mad, mad woman.

And by the way, I may not have been Mother Bloody Theresa over the last 5 years but I don't recall torturing anyone or beating them to a pulp either. Maybe some of the other guys here...especially those who've done time on the Royal Fora...

You mad, mad woman.

And by the way, I may not have been Mother Bloody Theresa over the last 5 years

Lovely to see the sisterhood working in unison

Gracious!

Do we know her?

!

Well she seems to know who YOU are.

Looks like you've got a mention on her blog!

:ghost3:

Gracious!

Do we know her?

!

How far is:

Dortmund from Gelsenkirchen?

Some git there called me 'appalling'..........So I've gotta send the boys round.

No wot Ah mean?

That's wrong enough that I'm not trembling in my shoes at the moment.

But I suppose what goes around comes around.

Perhaps she thinks I'm Mr Mückenspucker. :dead:

Guest Guest
Gracious!

Do we know her?

!

Marvellous stuff!

Ex-Page 3 'stunna' threatens to send the boys round after Spud disses long-term jailbird. Is this an old episode of The Sweeney?

Ah-ahh. Now I discover from where cometh the pomposity. He's a horn blower. Orchestra bods (IME) are quite often up themselves. This one's a 36 yr old failed musician, doubling as a moderator on a website. An amusing website, made sad by its plethora of typical nerdy no-nos trying to make a name for themselves with their (lack of) 'wit'.

And another Vilish Body ........female this time I do believe........said I'm a mad mad woman for supporting the (future) release of Charlie Bronson.

You get these pratts/prattesses on forums,who hide behind their computers & pseudonyms and they start doing a Sedgefield Wankergit on me. They don't seem to realise how open the internet is now. And how easy it is to trace people.

So when they read this........as they surely will (they've been on my websites several times), they will know that I'm onto them.

Ha ha ha ha ha

I'm speechless, anyone who disagrees with anything she says is a "pratt"

That's the second person who thinks I'm a woman. Am going to go to the bog to check. Bugger, which one?

No, it's OK am still a bloke.

She's going to a have laugh coming round here to a office of 2,500 trying to find who's posting on DL. Maybe she's going to send Charlie round to kill everyone. Incidentally I see she mentions "future release" so presumably the mad cow acknowledges that today isn't quite the moment to unleash a deranged psycho on society. Maybe when he's in a wooden box....

Is a "Sedgefield Wankergit" something to do with Blair?

Hello freinds!

Greetings from the Spirit World!

I can see things others cant. you should be listening to me, not some 60 year old woman that couldnt interlecutuly chalenge a tableid newspaper probably she knew off course Ms moss was getting fired from that contract befor she even started campaining for it that is plane for any to see who thinks.

I know other things too. Things nobody knows. Listen to the dreams of the one who call's himself Banshees. I am his gaurdian angel and guide his thoughts in the way off TRUTH!!

Go in Peace!!!

Well I'd be quite happy to see Charles Bronson released.

So he's a bit of a nutter, and is prone to the odd bit of violence.

I'd still rather be stuck in a lift with him than Art Garfunkel.

The worst Bronson could do is kill me,

Garfunkel might start reciting his poetry.

You've overlooked Charlie Bronson's large portfolio of poetry haven't you TF.

Hello freinds!

Greetings from the Spirit World!

I can see things others cant. you should be listening to me, not some 60 year old woman that couldnt interlecutuly chalenge a tableid newspaper probably she knew off course Ms moss was getting fired from that contract befor she even started campaining for it that is plane for any to see who thinks.

I know other things too. Things nobody knows. Listen to the dreams of the one who call's himself Banshees. I am his gaurdian angel and guide his thoughts in the way off TRUTH!!

Go in Peace!!!

Spoken with great Authority, methinks.

You've overlooked Charlie Bronson's large portfolio of poetry haven't you TF.

But Bronson's poetry surely can't be as bad as Garfunkels.

And at least Bronson has the excuse of being locked in solitary with precious little else to do.

Whereas Garfunkel (the curly-haired gimp) should be locked up in solitary for inflicting his prose on the world.

It's a real injustice

A poem by Mr Garfunkel:

Shot from guns, I disembark the world,

dropping digits from the urban population

count: from ten million London (8 figures) I

jet to Lyon (7), train to Chambéry, where I

stay the night in the 6-figure town. Then the

morning train to Bourg St. Maurice—5,

and taxi to Les Arcs, modern ski spa for

some thousands; in the Hotel Cachette—3, I

sign my name amid the lobby population

(more than ten) waiting to view the moun-

tains from my room...

It is midday, bright and brilliant.

Just the three of us.

Les Arcs, France December 1983

I am not a poetry expert, but to me that's bad, really bad.

:sicktherm:

Fascinating as this thread is, its' relevance to Deathlist is tenuous at best.

I'm locking it.

A Random Bill Hicks quote...

Ted Bundy's on trial in Florida...the courtroom is filled with women, trying to meet him, give him love letters and wedding f*****g proposals...and I'm sorry to say the first thing I thought when I read that was 'And I'm not getting laid'...I guarantee Satan is gonna have no problems on this planet cause all the women will be like "Ooh, what a cute butt!"