Mr Stats

World's Oldest

fusa reached 42,487 days (in her case 116 years and 118 days).

she surpass the final age of Elizabeth Bolden (42,486 days or 116 years 118 days).

she enters the top 20 oldest verified people of all time.

• Like 2

elizabeth bolden was the world's oldest living person from the death of Maria Capovilla on 27 August 2006 until her own death on 11 december 2006.

39 minutes ago, Keepgoingfusa said:

elizabeth bolden was the world's oldest living person from the death of Maria Capovilla on 27 August 2006 until her own death on 11 december 2006.

If you mix red and blue you get purple. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Onehea Lepean was born on 23/Feb/1916 Teavaro, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia and died on 8/Aug/2023 in Taunoa, Papeete and was the oldest known person from French Polynesia

With her husband, she traveled between the islands to collect vanilla and export it, at another time in her life They woke up at 2 am to cook tartlets, delivered by her daughter. Lepean also did some sewing
Now the oldest known person from French Polynesia is Tavana Salmon born 13/jan/1920

B- Falecimento e homenagens (107 anos) (forumactif.org)

B- Décès et hommages  (107 ans) 36338710

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Top 10 Oldest EVER Men:

10. Juan Vicente Pérez Mora (Venezuela)
Lifespan: 1909-LIVING

09. Tomas Pinales Figuereo (Dominican Republic)
Lifespan: 1906-2020
(Pending by the GRG)

08. Yukichi Chuganji (Japan)
Lifespan: 1889-2003

07. Walter Breuning (USA)
Lifespan: 1896-2011

06. Horacio Celi Mendoza (Peru)
Lifespan: 1897-2011
(Pending by the GRG)

05. Emiliano Mercado del Toro (PR)
Lifespan: 1891-2007

04. João Da Missanga (Brazil)
Lifespan: 1908-LIVING
(Ongoing Investigation)

03. Christian Mortensen (Denmark)
Lifespan: 1882-1998

02. Jiroemon Kimura (Japan)
Lifespan: 1897-2013

01. Anisio Rodrigues Alves (Brazil)
Lifespan: 1892-2009
(Pending by the GRG)

• Like 1

It is confirmed that Ethel Caterham turned 114. She is the first person in the UK to do so, since Ethel Lang (1900-2015).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

04. João Da Missanga (Brazil)

Lifespan: 1908-LIVING
(Ongoing Investigation)

He is not pending by any organisation and probably not even documented so why should he be included in the list?

38 minutes ago, Hanzem said:

He is not pending by any organisation and probably not even documented so why should he be included in the list?

You're right. He's not. BUT, members of the grg and las consider him plausible. He's not pending, but he has mid life and late life documentation. They are currently investigating his case. He has less than a "pending" status because there's no early life documentation for him, and they are still trying to find pieces of the puzzle to rule his case, but he is plausible. I included him anyway, because I think he's a true case, but that's just my opinion. 

• Like 1

Inácia Carmelino was born in Vila Nova, Huambo, Portuguese Angola (present-day Angola) on 17/Jun/1911, and died in Ajuda, Lisbon on 20/Aug/2023, she was the oldest person born in Angola (now passing to be an anonymous man from Luanda born 15/dec/1912) and also the oldest person living in Portugal, who is now Maria da Conceicao Brito, born in Sao Romao, Faro on 22/dec/1912 and who lives in São Brás de Alportel, district of Faro
Inácia fled to Portugal due to the colonial war, and attributed her longevity to avoiding tobacco and alcohol, and sleeping a lot.

NOTA DE PESAR A Junta de Freguesia da... - Junta De Freguesia Ajuda | Facebook

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

The GRG has given pending status to an Anonymous woman from Japan (born 31 March 1910).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hanzem said:

New wikis were created after disputes and admins in Gerontology Wiki banning Longeviquest and other non-GRG organizations as sources.

https://supercentenarians.fandom.com/wiki/Supercentenarians_Wiki

https://superlongevity.fandom.com/wiki/Superlongevity_Wiki

Just gonna say it... Robert Young is responsible for all the disputes and arguments because he's an arrogant tyrant. 

• Haha 1

I know we're not supposed to, but I want to make some predictions here.

I predict that Maria Branyas Moreira will pass away in summer 2024, aged 117 and the new WOLP will become either Fusa Tatsumi, Tomiko Itooka, or Inah Canabarro Lucas.

Either way, I predict that at some point Inah Canabarro Lucas will become WOLP and live until at least her 118th birthday. I predict she has the potential to make it to 119, 120 and possibly 121.

I predict that Juan Vicente Pérez Mora will live to see his 117th birthday in 2026, and enter the Top 10 Oldest Validated People Ever, but unfortunately he will not become WOLP, as he will be overshadowed by Inah Canabarro Lucas.

I predict that Anisio Rodrigues Alves, Horacio Celi Mendoza, and Tomas Pinales will all become validated, and Pinales will hold the record of WOLM till his death on 24 September 2020.

I predict that new information will come out supporting João Da Missanga's age, and he will live to the age of 116, passing away in 2024. He will hold the title of WOLM from Pinales's death on 24 September 2020 till his own death after 13 March, 2024. Unfortunately, his validation will come through in late 2024 or early 2025 and he won't live to see himself he validated, but his family will be very proud.

In late 2024 or early 2025, with the validation of João Da Missanga, Juan Vicente Pérez Mora's time as WOLM will be dramatically shortened, but he will still hold the title for around a year, becoming WOLM at age 115 rather than 112 and becoming the first man to make it to his 117th birthday. 

No men from 1910 will succeed Juan Vicente Pérez Mora as WOLM, as the next oldest living man will be Gisaburo Sonobe who will gain the title either late in his 114th year or early into his 115th year. I predict that Sonobe will live to see late in his 115th year and possibly even 116 or 117. He will also be the last man from 1911.

The last living person from the 1900s will be Inah Canabarro Lucas, but the last living person from 1909 will be Juan Vicente Pérez Mora. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Facepalm 9

11 hours ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Just gonna say it... Robert Young is responsible for all the disputes and arguments because he's an arrogant tyrant. 

gerontology wiki has lower quality now after the management became bad and tyrannical last months.

Its ridiculous and insulting that Ushi Makishi is listed as limbo and 114 years 0+ days while her nursing home with consent of family said she died 114 years and 139 days.

much info and credits were removed about valid scs so readers can't be properly informed anymore. its a mess now.

• Like 1

Is there a way to just block a thread? It’s just mostly filled with people with no idea what there doing.

Nah, this thread's always worth a look. Like a zoo exhibit, or an RTA.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Nah, this thread's always worth a look. Like a zoo exhibit, or an RTA.

Yeah your right. This thread is just suck ups it’s fun to watch them suck up to old people 

I used to open this thread thinking "I wonder if there's a health update on Tajima//Kane Tanaka or Robert Weighton."

Nowadays it's more likely to be one of the following:

1. "The 3rd oldest Czechoslovakian person has died".

2. "Fusa Tatsumi is still a living corpse".

3. "Let's trigger the French by saying Calment was a fraud"

Still better than most of the sports threads in my opinion :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

48 minutes ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Still better than most of the sports threads in my opinion :D

And the zelebrity babies thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have now banned the extremely old from my 'work' game. All wildcards must be under the age of 100 when they are first picked so unless a supercentarian was famous originally they aren't part of the game. It was too easy to get points by picking the oldest man and/or the oldest women so I had to include them as main picks to prevent them being wildcard picks and worth a disproportionate number of points

• Like 3

Was looking at the GRG pending cases and couldn't help but chuckle at the name Karen Rigmor Moritz :lol: . I cant be the only one who read that surname wrong?

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, Sean said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021q3RX4Lrx4o42v4xe31rQRBoyvr6LLd14rvS9gYAQppteoL2Jgck2CvxocffoCQul&id=100063213759989

John Tinniswood pictured yesterday on the eve of his 111th Birthday looks thinner and slightly frailer but still looks very well for 111.

A little BBC update/add on to this on Tinniswood. UK's oldest man advises moderation as he turns 111 - BBC News

• Like 1