Mr Stats

World's Oldest

And while on the subject, Leah Bracknell looks like she's got another 70 years or so left in her too.

37 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Prince Philip.

I hope he lives that long just to piss off the cultural marxists.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And while on the subject, Leah Bracknell looks like she's got another 70 years or so left in her too.

Physically or spiritually?

How about Bill Frankland for oldest person ever?I have never seen such a mobile alert 106 year old.I personnally hope Richard Overton becomes the oldest person ever.A great character.Begs the question though if Prince Philip Kirk Douglas Olivia De Havilland Vera Lynn Javier Perez De Cellar or Peter Carrington became the world's oldest person would the Deathlist deselect them via their rules on world's oldest people or keep  them by their prior fame level???

Or Herman Work except he wonk make supercentenarian status let alone world's oldest person.

If a proper celebrity became the world's oldest person then it would be an additional claim to fame rather than their main claim to fame. The reason your usual WOP aren't on the DL is because they're the latter not the former.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Begs the question though if Prince Philip Kirk Douglas Olivia De Havilland Vera Lynn Javier Perez De Cellar or Peter Carrington became the world's oldest person would the Deathlist deselect them via their rules on world's oldest people or keep  them by their prior fame level???

Since they had fame prior to their potential world oldest status, I think they would continue to keep them on the list...

EDIT: Ninja’d by Death Impends again.

Another day in q/o limbo for the late Bessie Camm - Wikipedia cites the reliable online list of living super-centenarians as evidence (frankly the list of the lost here isn't that logically ordered or user friendly) 

http://supercentenarian-research-foundation.org/TableE.aspx/

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Death Impends said:

If a proper celebrity became the world's oldest person then it would be an additional claim to fame rather than their main claim to fame. The reason your usual WOP aren't on the DL is because they're the latter not the former.

LaMotta the oldest Wop on previous lists?

Gascoine married pretty much one but that doesn't count.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charon said:

LaMotta the oldest Wop on previous lists?

Gascoine married pretty much one but that doesn't count.

Al Molinaro too.

• Haha 2

Strangely the recent Popes are not

11 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

For everyone waiting for a Bessie Camm qualifying obituary, it has finally arrived.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6363369/britains-oldest-person-dies-113/

So that's a few HPDP points for me but a lost sweepstake

I'd bet we were going to have to wait 113 years for the q/o

• Haha 1

On 30/01/2018 at 07:10, Spade_Cooley said:

Only two more names to drop dead before everyone's favourite permanently-hospitalised smiling black guy Richard Overton becomes the world's oldest man.

Might have to be three people. Fredie Blom might be recognized as world oldest man soon, and there's enough evidence to believe him.

Here is Giuseppina Projetto today with the mayor of her town:

33994769_10216648460029515_7365445020842721280_n.jpg.0ca90347cc439fd85aecf6f8c7f2157f.jpg

Honestly, she looks like she's out of it. Let's hope she was just having a bad day in the way that old people do.

On 30/05/2018 at 14:16, Clorox Bleachman said:

33994769_10216648460029515_7365445020842721280_n.jpg.0ca90347cc439fd85aecf6f8c7f2157f.jpg

Honestly, ske she's out of it. Let's hope she was just having a bad day in the way that old peop

Poland's second oldest person, Czesława Łasiewicz, has died at 111.

Meanwhile, only nine days left until the doyenne of Poland, Tekla Juniewicz, turns 112. *knock on wood*

53 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Poland's second oldest person, Czesława Łasiewicz, has died at 111.

Meanwhile, only nine days left until the doyenne of Poland, Tekla Juniewicz, turns 112. *knock on wood*

If she's knocking on the wood then it is premature burial.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Agreed. Freddie Bloom is maybe 20 or 30 years younger than he claimed. Possible John Douglas (born 1904 or 1905) from South Carolina is the World's Oldest Men. Another possible candidate is John Hart (born in 1904). He was limbo but I ask his granddaughter and according to her he is still alive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Agreed. Freddie Bloom is maybe 20 or 30 years younger than he claimed. Possible John Douglas (born 1904 or 1905) from South Carolina is the World's Oldest Men. Another possible candidate is John Hart (born in 1904). He was limbo but I ask his granddaughter and according to her he is still alive.

So Richard Overton might be only the third oldest men in the US.

I've watched Overton's standing in the list for a while. He has hovered around 50th place for some time now, as about as many new people are confirmed as others die.

• Like 1