Mr Stats

World's Oldest

15 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

@arghton What do you mean Mrs. Batuli Lamichhane looks closer to 40 than 120?

I have done some deep digging here while I've been left "in the dark" and I have found a substantial amount of evidence that assures Mrs. Lamichhane was indeed born on March 23, 1903 and is currently 119 years & 359 days old. I'm not saying this evidence is 100% guaranteed but it definitely supports her case. I spoke with her great grandson on Facebook and he has submitted her documentation to Guinness World Records and they are reviewing her case right now as we speak. If this is true, this means that Mrs. Randon would have never been the WOLP.

As for Mr. Jose Flores-Flores I spoke with the news station who interviewed him and they claim to have early life documents proving his age, and 1948 military records that also support his age. They told me that his family cannot pay the fee to apply to get his documentation checked. I told the news station that to apply for the WOLM title is completely free. They wrote back and told me they have contacted his family. I also wrote a personal message to his son explaining the GRG, LAS, and LQ. Haven't heard a response. If these early life documents actually exist Mr. Flores-Flores would be the WOLM, and the 2nd oldest man ever documented after Jiroemon Kimura. He would also be the 3rd oldest living person. 

I have also "discovered" the case of an Ethiopian man claiming to he 170 years of age. Obviously his claim to fame is false, but I have done some deep digging and have been in contact with the news station from his hometown. Apparently his oldest son is 93. While this man is NOT the age claimed, if his son is REALLY 93 and has not inflated his age, this man is definitely a Supercentenarian and should go down in our record books. If his son is 93, he's probably around 110-112 but definitely not over 117. I'll update what comes from this. 

Unfortunately, records and birth certificats don’t prove anything nowadays. This is Why some people think Calment wasn’t really 122 : there are many ways you can pretend to be a supercentenarian without being one (fake documents, changing of identity in a family or with homonyms…). These cases are not even credible, Lamichhane doesn’t look à day over 80 for example.
However there can be someone out there unknown or whose age couldn’t be properly verified Who could be older than anyone else (I always believed that some of the cases investigated on the 110 forum could be true). But not these ones at all.

• Like 3

I feel Lamichhane is 119 because there have been January 1934 census records proving her age. And I do feel Mr. Flores Flores is also the age claimed, but we'll know for sure if these early life documents surface. Personally, I have not seen any evidence AGAINST these cases, but I'm not saying it's not out there. But you are right I've seen so much fakery its hard to know these days. There are families who claim to have an SC relative when their inner motivation is just to be on the big screen for having a relative who's WOLP. No disrespect toward Bandang of course, but he does not look nearly 113 and I'm not entirely sure of being open to the possibility he's the age claimed. He himself might believe he's turning 113 this month, but his family knows the truth and they might be going along with his claim in order to get some media attention. Not saying he's fake, but not saying he's got a high chance of being his age though. 

And I cannot believe Zak keeps posting his videos on here! Zak has some good theories about Calment but my god he needs to start posting more evidence rather than just the same thing over and over again I've watched his Calment theory videos and they go in one big long Loop. He has no new debatable evidence. I spoke with Zak a while back, and I told him I was behind him 100% on his signature theory and a couple of other things, but I told him he needs to explain things more simply rather than to just use all this circular logic to keep trying to convince people of the same thing over and over again. Personally I doubt Calment was 122, and I have a very unique perspective on how I came about to that conclusion. 

This is off topic but I'd like to add this here since it's been on my mind for a while. I'm VERY glad that Robert Young has been banned from the110club! Cheers! It's a lot more pleasant on there without some condescending jerk talking down to everyone and treating people like their some piece of filth lying in a gutter. If he's gonna act like that then he absolutely deserves to be banned and fired as president from LQ. And to think that he had the audacity to go on the global supercentenarian forum and spy on us, and to badger people for information is beyond me. Yeah, we've got a 2nd pandemic on the move and it's called "Robert Young's tyranny". I'll bet dimes to dollars that I could get on any subway and pick any random person and they'd be a lot less arrogant than Young. I mean my god, who does he think we are? Some lab rats that he can just pick on whenever he needs to get out the anger from his day? Dude needs to grow up and act like a 48 year old gerontologist instead of acting like an 8 year old who's been spoiled rotten by mommy and daddy. 

And just to let you know I've gotten some hell on the global supercentenarian forum myself, it's slowly turning into the110club with witchy members being condescending for making the slightest little mistake or talking slightly off topic. I personally find it healthy to go off on tangents, because that's how you discover more knowledge. Just my two cents. Peace  

• Like 4

17 hours ago, drol said:

New photo of Don Vicente. Looks very frail now.

335262831_909191867031792_1879853492161562912_n.jpg (221.52KiB)

He looks frailer but not too frail. He is not bedridden like other supercentenarians. It is still very possible for him to reach 114.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arghton said:

JVPM has made it very far. He's now the 10th*-oldest validated man ever, around one more month and he'll reach Israel Kristal. There's also now two 113-year-old validated men, hasn't happened in around a decade.

*Or possibly soon the 9th-oldest, 11th-oldest or 12th-oldest. There are two cases of 114-year-old men pending validation, one from Peru and one from the Dominican Republic. If those two are validated he'd be "only" at spot #12, but I'd say it's likely that current #4 Mathew Beard will be "un-validated" in the future.

Mathew Beard has already been unvalidated by LongeviQuest according to a recent announcement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lay_kulast95 said:

@arghton What do you mean Mrs. Batuli Lamichhane looks closer to 40 than 120?

I have done some deep digging here while I've been left "in the dark" and I have found a substantial amount of evidence that assures Mrs. Lamichhane was indeed born on March 23, 1903 and is currently 119 years & 359 days old. I'm not saying this evidence is 100% guaranteed but it definitely supports her case. I spoke with her great grandson on Facebook and he has submitted her documentation to Guinness World Records and they are reviewing her case right now as we speak. If this is true, this means that Mrs. Randon would have never been the WOLP.

Have you got official papers from her early life? Have you also contacted the supercentenarian organizations? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

And I cannot believe Zak keeps posting his videos on here! Zak has some good theories about Calment but my god he needs to start posting more evidence rather than just the same thing over and over again I've watched his Calment theory videos and they go in one big long Loop. He has no new debatable evidence. I spoke with Zak a while back, and I told him I was behind him 100% on his signature theory and a couple of other things, but I told him he needs to explain things more simply rather than to just use all this circular logic to keep trying to convince people of the same thing over and over again. Personally I doubt Calment was 122, and I have a very unique perspective on how I came about to that conclusion. 

I watched these videos and i started to have some doubts about Calment. I think the new evidence he has is these interviews which Calment had given and as he says were recently published. Of course it is possible that old age was the reason she spoke like her daughter would speak quite a lot of times about servants etc, also inconsistencies about Eiffel and Van Gogh, but i found this too much to not start having doubts

• Like 4

Btw Marita Camacho Quiros celebrated her 112th birthday.

She is in very good condition for 112 if we judge by the photos from her birthday party.

Also a 112th birthday is impressive for someone quite notable for reasons other than longevity (she is a former first lady).

Camacho_Quiros_112.jpg.8dd1f7c4f5ebbcb21707aad2488abbcb.jpg

• Like 5

I posted on the 100 club thread, but I should have posted it here:

Mileva Tomović died at the age of 106 in Podgorica,she was the oldest person in Montenegro since 16 May 2021,she was born on 12 June 1916 and died on 14 March 2023,now the oldest person in Montenegro seems to be Danica Borozan de Cetinje (born 15 May 1919)

MILEVA Jošova TOMOVIĆ Born Strahinja - Dia da Certidão de Óbito (dan.co.me)

• Like 3

On 18/03/2023 at 00:42, Hanzem said:

Btw Marita Camacho Quiros celebrated her 112th birthday.

She is in very good condition for 112 if we judge by the photos from her birthday party.

Also a 112th birthday is impressive for someone quite notable for reasons other than longevity) (she is a former first lady).

Camacho_Quiros_112.jpg.8dd1f7c4f5ebbcb21707aad2488abbcb.jpg

To which president? I had no idea any of their spouses had lived that long :ghost3:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

To which president? I had no idea any of their spouses had lived that long :ghost3:

To Francisco Orlich Bolmarcich (10 March 1907 – 29 October 1969) who was the 34th President of Costa Rica from 1962 to 1966.

Camacho Quirós made several trips abroad with her husband as First Lady. They met with Pope John XXIII, Francisco Franco, and American presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.

• Like 2

Wonder if she’s gonna have a proper qualifying obit (in France and UK) When she goes 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Wonder if she’s gonna have a proper qualifying obit (in France and UK) When she goes 

As a former first lady, I have little doubt she will, not to mention that, at 112, she is the oldest ever. 

• Like 3

Fun Fact : Camacho Quiros is a distant cousin of former oldest woman of Costa Rica Claudia Soto Saborio who died at 111 in december 2020. Saborio was herself the first cousin of Costa Rican president Daniel Oduber Quiros (1974-1978), the successor of Francisco Orlih Bolmarcich (husband of Camacho Quiros). And to add to it all, Saborio was the first cousin of Antonio Ardon Soto (1888-1998) first Costa Rican supercentanarian. Apparently longevity and presidential power run in this family… 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

39 minutes ago, Hanzem said:

To Francisco Orlich Bolmarcich (10 March 1907 – 29 October 1969) who was the 34th President of Costa Rica from 1962 to 1966.

Camacho Quirós made several trips abroad with her husband as First Lady. They met with Pope John XXIII, Francisco Franco, and American presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.

Ohh right.. for some reason, I always think America when somebody says president (although other countries have them)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Josip Pisnjak was the oldest known man in Croatia and died on 2/3 at the age of 104 in Dubrava,he was born on 12/1/1919 he was tailor and one of the founders of the company Antelope.He was the oldest man in Croatia since 30/1/23.The oldest known man of Croatia is now Zdenko Premzl living in Koprivnica-Krizevci,he was born on 25/7/1919

Preminuo Josip Pisnjak jedan od najstarijih Hrvata - Super portal

• Like 3

Ophelia Burks (1903-2018) was validated by the GRG to have lived 114 years and 337 days. 

Ophelia was the oldest living American after Delphine Gibson's death and she is the oldest validated person ever who lived in Louisiana (surpassed Eunice Sanborn's (1896-2011) record - 114 years, 195 days).

5bb4cfe5b3db3.JPG

• Like 7

Died the oldest known person in the Czech Republic,ZDEŇKA KAŠPAROVÁ was born on 3/Apr/1913 in Pečky and died in Úvaly,she was seamstress and rector of the country since 26/8/22,Bedriska Adamickova born on 6/Oct/1913 in Serbia and resident of Prague is the new resident of the oldest known country,while Ludmila Zemanová born on 4/Nov/1913 in Prague and resident of the same city is the native of the most old acquaintance

She died in 13/mar

Zdeňka Kašparová (CZE, 1913-2023) – 2023 – Fórum Supercentenário Global (globalsupercentenarianforum.com)

• Like 3

New photo of Kikue Taira (1910-) from Okinawa, Japan whose age is now validated by the GRG (currently 112 years and 333 days)

70625_sub.jpg

Kikue is the sister of Kame Ganeko (1905-2019) who lived to be 114 years and 191 days, seventh-oldest living person in the world and second-oldest validated person ever from Okinawa Prefecture, Japan

Kikue and Taira are the oldest validated siblings ever with a combined age of 227 years and 159 days.

They are big outliers as still no other sibling duo has attempted to reach even 224 years, although Lilian Priest -Gwen Moore are close.

• Like 3

Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia is currently 112 years and 355 days old, reaching the age of former World's Oldest Man Chitetsu Watanabe (1907-2020). 

But Efrain Antonio is not even oldest living documented person in Colombia :blink:

Oldest men ages have increased lately mainly due to cases from Latin America.

• Like 5

Sirkka Nieminen was the oldest known person living in Finland since 18/Jul/22, she died on 13/Jan/23 in Uusimaa born in Turku, Southwestern Finland, on 28 April 1912, the oldest known person born in the country is Gunborg Hancock born in the same city,but living in Sweden He was born on 20/Apr/1912,  The oldest person living in Finland now is Helvi Kissala born in Pirkanmaa on Oct 26, 1913 and lives in the same place still

Sirkka Nieminen (FIN, 1912-2023) – 2023 – Fórum Supercentenário Global (globalsupercentenarianforum.com)living at

• Like 5

Ada Avila (14 Jan. 1910-) is now validated by both the GRG and LongeviQuest.

Ada is the oldest living person in Florida, sixth-oldest validated living person in the United States and the third-oldest validated Ecuadorian-born person ever (after Maria Capovilla and Dolores Velez Bravo).

A photo from her 113th birthday in which she looks strong for her age. 

Adaa.jpg (934.32KiB)

• Like 5

Bro uses the 110club dashboard as his Facebook profile picture

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I Wonder what world those supercentenarian fans are living in…

3B0B96CC-5128-43B8-B8FB-389FFBB08F4E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, NightCoffee said:

Maria Morera's new photo from today(March 31). Looks great

morera.png

She does look really well. She may be there for a while… 

• Like 1