Mr Stats

World's Oldest

Siu Kiu Chau died aged 111, he claimed to have been born on 8/Dec/1911 in Hong Kong and died in Wirral, Merseyside, England on 18th May 2023, with the alleged age of 111 years and 161 days. following complications, his health deteriorated and the retired grocer died at Arrowe Park Hospital. On April 21, 2023, Siu was admitted to Arrowe Park Hospital following an unwitness fall in his kitchen at his home address when he tripped and fell to forward. Siu suffered a fractured neck of the femur on the left side."
Despite needing treatment, Chau was not suitable for general anesthesia due to his age and gave consent for spinal anesthesia. Postoperatively, however, he developed complications and died.
If his age were true, he would be the oldest person born in Hong Kong, since the oldest man in the history of the country was Nicolau Kao Se Tseien, who died in 2007 at the age of 110 years 334 days, and also the oldest man living in England, as currently the holder of that position is John Tinniswood aged 110 years 275 days

'Homem mais velho de Wirral' morre aos 111 anos - Liverpool Echo

• Like 1

On 27/05/2023 at 12:04, Predictor said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DIEGO, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP LIKING POSTS THAT ARE ALMOST AS OLD ALICE HERZ-SOMMER HERSELF?????

Thanks. ^_^

Diego can like whatever post he wants to like. What does it matter to you? @Predictor you having a crummy day, and taking it out on him? I don't recall seeing in the guidelines that it's against the rules to like a post from years ago. If that's the kind of thing that upsets you, you must either be spoiled rotten, or have some serious issues you need to work on. Yikes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

My Opinion on unvalidated SCs:

- Ese Gebelek, 128, claims to have 400 grandchildren??? That's not the only thing I doubt. Looks more like 88 rather than 128. Frail.

- Swami Sivananda, 126, probably fake. Looks frail, but can still walk. He has had an incredibly healthy lifestyle, diet, and has lead a very fit lifestyle. I think there's a miniscule chance he's legit, but I highly doubt it. Unless he beat the 1 in a trillion odds, combined with a super healthy lifestyle... I doubt he's 126.

- Manuel Garcia Hernandez, 126, fake. Looks 96, not 126. I'd be surprised if he's even 100. Frail, but mobile.

- Marcelino Abad Tolentino, 123, fake. Documentary done on him at 119, and he could still do farm work. Probably 93. Small, but not frail.

- Maria Gomes dos Reis, 122, if she was 116 I'd say her case was strong, but 122 is very hard to believe. Claims to have documentation, but I haven't seen anything yet. I'd say plausible, but very unlikely. Still, I wouldn't call her fake yet.

- Andrelino Vieira da Silva, 122, more like 72. He's 122, but only if he's celebrating his birthday every 7 months. Probably mixed up with his grandfather. I'd be dumbfounded if this guy is even 100. Mobile.

- Sebastiao Batista dos Santos, 121, he SOUNDS like he's the age claimed, but that'd where it ends. Probably more like 81 or 91 rather than 121. I doubt a 121 year old man could be that mobile. 

- Batuli Lamichhane, 120, Strongest case for someone over 118 on the gerontology fandom site. Has lots of documentation and a 1934 census record. She's the age claimed, I'd say. I talked to her great-grandson on Facebook. Has become very frail these past 3 or so years.

- Zhang Meiyu, 117, likely fraudster.

- Amelia Macoo, 117, also likely a fraudster.

- Rosa Velandia, 116, I did some research on this case and I seemed to run into a lot of dead ends. Didn't find any evidence against her though. Should be investigated by professionals in my opinion. Might actually be 116. 

- Vicente Landaeta, 116, another Venezuelan claimaint??? This guy looks more like 76 than 116. I don't even think he's 95. Probably a fraudster.

- Francisca Conceicao, 115, looks the age claimed. Not enough proof. However she could walk unassisted at 113, so I doubt she's the age claimed. Still possible though, as other SCs could walk unassisted at 113. Unlikely but possible. 

- Jose Flores Flores, 115, I've never seen any evidence against his case, but 115 almost 116 is very advanced for a male. Apparently, on 31st of December 2022 he was doing fine. I tried messaging his son on Facebook with no reply. 

- Anonymous Male, 115, considered "plausible" by several gerontologists. Need more documentation. Looks very frail.

- Elias Chavez Alvarez, 114, the nursing home he lives at says he's 114, but his relatives claim he's only in his 90s. Has memories of the Mexican War from 1910-1920. I'm stumped on this case, especially since several sources cite that he has no family, but I think it's still an open investigation. Looks extremely frail.

- Seliman Bandang, 113, Looks too young to be an SC, but you never know. Looks can be deceiving. Needs more proof, and real proof too, not some "Malaysian Book of Records". Can walk on his own, but uses a cane/wheelchair. 

- Otilio Dominguez Santos, 112, I'd bet dimes to dollars he's 112. Tons of documentation, but unfortunately not enough to meet standards. Talked to his great granddaughter on Facebook and he is doing fine. Looks frail, but still seems healthy. Lots of life left in his eyes. Could be the next Jiroemon Kimura if he gets validated.

- Lorenzo Cayunao Millan, 112, keeps changing his birthdate. First it was May 15th, now June 17th. Considering the dates of birth of his older brother and younger sister, there's no way he could've been born when he claims he was. More likely 102, and not 112. Doesn't appear to have signs of extreme aging.

- Carlos Julio Rincon Garzon, 112, researchers found he was more likely born in 1915 and not 1910. Looks strong still. 

Who do you think of this list is the most likely to be true? I'd have to go with Otilio Dominguez Santos, first, followed by Batuli Lamichhane, Jose Flores Flores, Rosa Velandia, and the Anonymous man from Brazil. I highly doubt any of the others are the age claimed. Maria Gomes dos Reis and Seliman Bandang have a slight chance, but nowhere near the 5 that I mentioned above. Just my thoughts. Let's hear yours...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Diego can like whatever post he wants to like. What does it matter to you? @Predictor you having a crummy day, and taking it out on him? I don't recall seeing in the guidelines that it's against the rules to like a post from years ago. If that's the kind of thing that upsets you, you must either be spoiled rotten, or have some serious issues you need to work on. Yikes. 

...Umm, thank you for your input, person who I've never ever seen in my life. I'll be sure to take your feedback onboard because I care so much about your opinion. Are you one of those single thread posters? :lol:

Look, here's the thing. When you like or react to any post, you get a notification. It's a form of communication and thus affects me. Would you like it if someone constantly rang the doorbell only to say that they liked something mundane you said 9 years ago? Bet you wouldn't. But ok, I'll give Diego the benefit of the doubt in this case. Maybe he's a big piano fan and there are huge rivalries in the piano world, and her death filled him with such joy because he's...I dunno lets say an Elton John fanboy, that he just had to press like because there's one less enemy? Maybe even opened a nice bottle of champagine from the basement to celebrate? Who knows? :champagne:

But really, I'm semi-retired anyways so I really don't want to revisit whatever old dross I may have posted over the years. New guideline: If an old post of mine either made you laugh or looks to have been ambitious (long list/some sort of "project"), then ok, like away. If not, then don't.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Minha opinião sobre SCs não validados:

- Ese Gebelek, 128 anos, afirma ter 400 netos??? Essa não é a única coisa que eu duvido. Parece mais com 88 do que com 128. Frágil.

- Swami Sivananda, 126, provavelmente falso. Parece frágil, mas ainda pode andar. Ele teve um estilo de vida incrivelmente saudável, dieta e levou um estilo de vida muito em forma. Acho que há uma chance minúscula de ele ser legítimo, mas duvido muito. A menos que ele supere as chances de 1 em um trilhão, combinado com um estilo de vida super saudável... Duvido que ele tenha 126 anos.

- Manuel Garcia Hernandez, 126, falso. Parece ter 96, não 126. Ficaria surpreso se ele tivesse 100. Frágil, mas móvel.

- Marcelino Abad Tolentino, 123, falso. Documentário feito sobre ele aos 119 anos, e ele ainda poderia trabalhar na fazenda. Provavelmente 93. Pequeno, mas não frágil.

- Maria Gomes dos Reis, 122, se ela tivesse 116 eu diria que o caso dela era forte, mas 122 é muito difícil de acreditar. Afirma ter documentação, mas ainda não vi nada. Eu diria plausível, mas muito improvável. Ainda assim, eu não a chamaria de falsa ainda.

- Andrelino Vieira da Silva, 122, mais para 72. Tem 122, mas só se fizer aniversário a cada 7 meses. Provavelmente confundido com o avô. Eu ficaria estupefato se esse cara tivesse 100 anos. Celular.

- Sebastião Batista dos Santos, 121, PARECE ter a idade reivindicada, mas é aí que termina. Provavelmente mais como 81 ou 91 em vez de 121. Duvido que um homem de 121 anos pudesse ser tão móvel. 

- Batuli Lamichhane, 120, Caso mais forte para alguém com mais de 118 anos no site de fãs de gerontologia. Tem muita documentação e um registro do censo de 1934. Ela tem a idade reivindicada, eu diria. Conversei com o bisneto dela no Facebook. Tornou-se muito frágil nos últimos 3 anos ou mais.

- Zhang Meiyu, 117, provável fraudador.

- Amelia Macoo, 117, também provavelmente uma fraudadora.

- Rosa Velandia, 116 anos, fiz algumas pesquisas sobre este caso e parece que me deparei com muitos becos sem saída. Mas não encontrei nenhuma evidência contra ela. Deve ser investigado por profissionais na minha opinião. Na verdade, pode ser 116. 

- Vicente Landaeta, 116, outro reclamante venezuelano??? Esse cara parece mais ter 76 do que 116. Acho que ele nem tem 95. Provavelmente um fraudador.

- Francisca Conceição, 115 anos, aparenta a idade declarada. Não há provas suficientes. No entanto, ela poderia andar sem ajuda aos 113 anos, então duvido que ela tenha a idade reivindicada. Ainda é possível, pois outros SCs podem andar sem ajuda em 113. Improvável, mas possível. 

- José Flores Flores, 115 anos, nunca vi nenhuma prova contra o caso dele, mas 115 quase 116 é muito avançado para um homem. Aparentemente, em 31 de dezembro de 2022, ele estava bem. Tentei enviar uma mensagem para seu filho no Facebook sem resposta. 

- Anônimo Masculino, 115 anos, considerado "plausível" por vários gerontologistas. Precisa de mais documentação. Parece muito frágil.

- Elias Chavez Alvarez, 114, a casa de repouso em que mora diz que ele tem 114 anos, mas seus parentes afirmam que ele tem apenas 90 anos. Tem memórias da Guerra do México de 1910-1920. Estou perplexo com este caso, especialmente porque várias fontes citam que ele não tem família, mas acho que ainda é uma investigação aberta. Parece extremamente frágil.

- Seliman Bandang, 113 anos, parece muito jovem para ser um SC, mas nunca se sabe. As aparências podem enganar. Precisa de mais provas, e provas reais também, não algum "Livro de Recordes da Malásia". Consegue andar sozinho, mas usa bengala/cadeira de rodas. 

- Otilio Dominguez Santos, 112 anos, aposto que tem 112. Toneladas de documentação, mas infelizmente não o suficiente para atender aos padrões. Conversei com a bisneta no Facebook e ele está bem. Parece frágil, mas ainda parece saudável. Muita vida restava em seus olhos. Pode ser o próximo Jiroemon Kimura se for validado.

- Lorenzo Cayunao Millan, 112 anos, vive mudando sua data de nascimento. Primeiro foi 15 de maio, agora 17 de junho. Considerando as datas de nascimento de seu irmão mais velho e irmã mais nova, não há como ele ter nascido quando afirma que nasceu. Mais provavelmente 102, e não 112. Não parece ter sinais de envelhecimento extremo.

- Carlos Julio Rincon Garzon, 112, os pesquisadores descobriram que ele provavelmente nasceu em 1915 e não em 1910. Parece forte ainda. 

Quem você acha desta lista é o mais provável de ser verdade? Eu teria que ir com Otilio Dominguez Santos, primeiro, seguido por Batuli Lamichhane, José Flores Flores, Rosa Velandia e o homem do Anonymous do Brasil. Duvido muito que qualquer um dos outros tenha a idade reivindicada. Maria Gomes dos Reis e Seliman Bandang têm uma pequena chance, mas longe das 5 que mencionei acima. Apenas meus pensamentos. Vamos ouvir o seu...

Thank you very much for the post, I am very interested in this area, and I think it is a shame that there are fraudsters who want to inflate their age just to confuse people or want to show off, I agree that Otilio and Jose Flores seem to have their age claimed, yes, I would really appreciate it that it would be easier to get evidence for the dates of birth of these people

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Predictor said:

...Umm, thank you for your input, person who I've never ever seen in my life. I'll be sure to take your feedback onboard because I care so much about your opinion. Are you one of those single thread posters? :lol:

Look, here's the thing. When you like or react to any post, you get a notification. It's a form of communication and thus affects me. Would you like it if someone constantly rang the doorbell only to say that they liked something mundane you said 9 years ago? Bet you wouldn't. But ok, I'll give Diego the benefit of the doubt in this case. Maybe he's a big piano fan and there are huge rivalries in the piano world, and her death filled him with such joy because he's...I dunno lets say an Elton John fanboy, that he just had to press like because there's one less enemy? Maybe even opened a nice bottle of champagine from the basement to celebrate? Who knows? :champagne:

But really, I'm semi-retired anyways so I really don't want to revisit whatever old dross I may have posted over the years. New guideline: If an old post of mine either made you laugh or looks to have been ambitious (long list/some sort of "project"), then ok, like away. If not, then don't.

I thought the way you announced her death was different, I wasn't happy with her death, because I like piano music, her work was excellent in life, and I liked that you gave the information in the forum, bringing recognition to her here too

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, diego said:

I thought the way you announced her death was different, I wasn't happy with her death, because I like piano music, her work was excellent in life, and I liked that you gave the information in the forum, bringing recognition to her here too

Another day, another request to stop it. Please pay us the courtesy and listen.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Just wanted to share with you all, an interesting thought I had. If you go back and look at a chronological list of the oldest person ever recorded, you will see that Mr. Geert Adriaans Boomgaard was the first person to make it to 110. Since then, most of the titleholders have been women, and no one has even come close to challenging the record since Jeanne Calment. It's been nearly 26 years and no new titleholders. If a man were to break the record today, as Boomgaard did when he turned 110 back in 1898, this man would be the first man to reach the ages of 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, and 122. An incredible achievement that I don't even have words for. I want to know what you think. Will some future man break Calment's record, and we will once again have a male titleholder as the oldest person ever recorded? Will we ever even see another man in the top 10 oldest ever?

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

killington-familyguy.gif

• Confused 1

Anything is possible, but it will take a long time for this to happen. 122 years is a very impressive age indeed, Perez Mora if he continues as he demonstrates, still active and very happy, he has everything to live for a long time, but at this age things change quickly, let's go see if he can

24 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Just wanted to share with you all, an interesting thought I had. If you go back and look at a chronological list of the oldest person ever recorded, you will see that Mr. Geert Adriaans Boomgaard was the first person to make it to 110. Since then, most of the titleholders have been women, and no one has even come close to challenging the record since Jeanne Calment. It's been nearly 26 years and no new titleholders. If a man were to break the record today, as Boomgaard did when he turned 110 back in 1898, this man would be the first man to reach the ages of 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, and 122. An incredible achievement that I don't even have words for. I want to know what you think. Will some future man break Calment's record, and we will once again have a male titleholder as the oldest person ever recorded? Will we ever even see another man in the top 10 oldest ever?

• Like 1

I read an article a few years ago saying that because of the pollution and the bad quality food, no one should reach Calment’s age in the future…

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

.If a man were to break the record today, as Boomgaard did when he turned 110 back in 1898, this man would be the first man to reach the ages of 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, and 122. An incredible achievement that I don't even have words for. I want to know what you think.

Easy. “Man gets fucking old”.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sinbabad said:

I read an article a few years ago saying that because of the pollution and the bad quality food, no one should reach Calment's age in the future…

Honestly I agree with that. Especially since most of the food we eat nowadays has "Bioengineered Food Ingredients". I think the only way we'll surpass Calment's age is through some miraculous scientific breakthrough. May not happen till like the year 2300 though. Earliest I'd say is like 2080, but I think it will happen. Unfortunately not soon. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, TQR said:

Easy. “Man gets fucking old”.

I guess you summed it up better than I could...:D

• Like 1

Gizela Dvoncova died on 28/May,she was the oldest person in Slovakia since 1/5/22.She was born on 7/Dec/1916 in Partizanske, Trencin Region, Austria-Hungary on died in Partizanske, Trencin.Dvoncova always liked to sing. As of her 100th birthday in 2016, she was still able to sing, in addition to being very independent and patient, she could still cook her own food and work in her garden. Now the oldest person in the country is Ilona Szeker born in December 23, 1917 in Nitra, where he currently lives as well

https://ujszo.com/regio/elhunyt-szlovakia-legidosebb-noi-allampolgara

347556942_3363071970674483_4783080860471270036_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=N6_-3KUK4McAX-w3eKY&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&edm=AN6CN6oEAAAA&oh=00_AfAFBSyyu_158veA-RbaPmvekQqmsFdz5zf3hh6YLMxDGQ&oe=647B53AE

• Like 1

New photo of Charlotte Kretschmann (1909-)

16481_0abb5cd3fa39fa118c767090259178e9.j

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sinbabad said:

I read an article a few years ago saying that because of the pollution and the bad quality food, no one should reach Calment’s age in the future…

Oh, I think microplastics will turn us all into immortal dolls. I'm 40 years old now, but feel like 25. I'll keep on drinking out of plastic bottles until I'm 100% plastic and recycleable.

18 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Oh, I think microplastics will turn us all into immortal dolls. I'm 40 years old now, but feel like 25. I'll keep on drinking out of plastic bottles until I'm 100% plastic and recycleable.

Water from plastic bottles is healthier than tap water, because tap water contains fluoride. Fluoride is very bad for the body.

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Water from plastic bottles is healthier than tap water, because tap water contains fluoride. Fluoride is very bad for the body.

What century and decade is it?

40 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Fluoride is very bad for the body.

No it isn’t. Certainly not in the quantities you’ll find in water.

• Like 1

Robert Early (1849-1960) was validated by LongeviQuest. 

At the time of his death he was oldest man ever and he was the first man to reach 111.

Robert-Alexander-Early-1-600x939.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TQR said:

No it isn’t. Certainly not in the quantities you’ll find in water.

Seriously. I read an article that talked about how lab rats were poisoned after drinking fluoride. There's also a book called "Man's Higher Consiousness" which also states that drinking unfluoridated water prolongs life. 

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, Hanzem said:

New photo of Charlotte Kretschmann (1909-)

16481_0abb5cd3fa39fa118c767090259178e9.j

The camera is probably as old as her. What's up with the quality??

1 hour ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Seriously. I read an article that talked about how lab rats were poisoned after drinking fluoride. There's also a book called "Man's Higher Consiousness" which also states that drinking unfluoridated water prolongs life. 

Had the rats just completed the physical act of love?

IMG_2017.gif

• Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1