Mr Stats

World's Oldest

6 minutes ago, Hanzem said:

Rip. So logically the title goes to Saturnino de la Fuente Garcia

"Again", as he was also considered the world's oldest man before Emilio was validated as the WOM.

Here in May 2021:

saturnino21.png.6db81709f140ecb90ed859281d868450.png

• Like 3

On 09/08/2021 at 14:01, arghton said:

Updated (9.8.2021) list of the eight remaining subjects of Edward VII (1841-1910, ruled 1901-1910)

1. Cecile Klein (June 15, 1907 - present)

Cecile Klein, the oldest living validated survivor of the Edwardian Era and the last person residing in Canada to be born in 1907, in her 114th birthday:

• Like 2

Maude Harris, 15th oldest living verified person, turns 114 today too.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

On 25/05/2021 at 17:12, arghton said:

Now it's only the top 3, Tanaka-Randon-Dos Santos.

However I'd be suprised if Dos Santos doesn't go soon.

Nearly three months after they keep standing.

-Tanaka is more than one year older than Marie-Louise Meilleur,5th oldest ever verified.

-Randon has surpassed Violet Brown's age and has become 6th oldest ever verified.

-Dos Santos has managed to be just two months away from her 117th birthday.

• Like 2

Lucile Randon must be pretty close to being the oldest ever person not to be the oldest person alive, i.e. oldest ever 2nd oldest person.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Lucile Randon must be pretty close to being the oldest ever person not to be the oldest person alive, i.e. oldest ever 2nd oldest person.

Sarah Knauss was 117 years, 204 days when Jeanne Calment died. Lucile Randon is currently 117 years, 191 days.

If Tanaka, Randon, dos Santos and da Santa Cruz are all still alive for Randon's 118th birthday on 11th February 2022 (quite unlikely as it's still nearly six months away) the world would have one person aged 119, one aged 118, one aged 117 and one aged 116.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

Dos Santos, currently at 116 years and 304 days, is close to being the oldest ever third oldest living person too.

The record is currently held by Sarah Knauss (116 years and 314 days).

• Like 5

While searching in the Wikipedia list of oldest people ever I noticed a new addition in the french page : Paul Roger Henry (1902-2021) who supposedly died at 118 being the 4th oldest person ever and the 1st oldest man ever. I just found that registration from INSEE institute, a reliable source because it’s the french institute of survey and a government’s institute. Does anyone have any clue about him ? 

D0AE4787-B1C6-44A2-A826-BE6CE7886247.jpeg

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

While searching in the Wikipedia list of oldest people ever I noticed a new addition in the french page : Paul Roger Henry (1902-2021) who supposedly died at 118 being the 4th oldest person ever and the 1st oldest man ever. I just found that registration from INSEE institute, a reliable source because it’s the french institute of survey and a government’s institute. Does anyone have any clue about him ? 

And now he has been taken down without explanation : which one of you is The Sylsyl on wikipedia ?

here is what I found so far about him

- two separate certificate of birth : he was declared in the city hall of the 16th district of Paris on the 27th of November 1902 but was born on the 24th. 

Capture d’écran 2021-08-21 à 23.47.36.png

Capture d’écran 2021-08-21 à 23.43.17.png

- several death certificate which seem to be reliable as they were delivered by the competent authorities he seemed to have died in Bobigny (93) near Paris on the 7th of April 2021, as shown on the death certificate delivered by Bobigny's city here

Capture d’écran 2021-08-21 à 23.50.12.png

in addition it seems like every other Paul Roger Henry's certificate of death that I found on internet are the ones of other namesake because none of them were born in 1902.  

What do you all think ? 

edit : what I also find interesting about him is that he never claimed to be 118 prior to his death. That's rare : a lot of claimed supercentenarians want their moment of fame while they're alive, and a lot of them lie to do so. Here, we can assume that he didn't want to be annoyed for his age and that it only came to light after his death. 

52 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

- two separate certificate of birth : he was declared in the city hall of the 16th district of Paris on the 27th of November 1902 but was born on the 24th. 

- several death certificate which seem to be reliable as they were delivered by the competent authorities he seemed to have died in Bobigny (93) near Paris on the 7th of April 2021, as shown on the death certificate delivered by Bobigny's city here

in addition it seems like every other Paul Roger Henry's certificate of death that I found on internet are the ones of other namesake because none of them were born in 1902.  

What do you all think ? 

I doubt anyone here is qualified to give an answer on this.

Interesting stuff though. Send it to the GRG / Dr. Robert Young via their site.

I'd be surprised if they weren't already looking at this case though.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

What do you all think ? 

where do you even find this sort of stuff

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I doubt anyone here is qualified to give an answer on this.

Interesting stuff though. Send it to the GRG / Dr. Robert Young via their site.

I'd be surprised if they weren't already looking at this case though.

i will do ! Thanks for the answer !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

where do you even find this sort of stuff

I found it in the archives of Paris which are free and can be seen online : they kept every birth, marriage and death act since 1860 !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

French genealogy federation is starting to talk about it and they'll possibly make some investigation. the man supposedly has only one living non-direct descendant so his age and death could have easily been forgotten… 

4 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

French genealogy federation is starting to talk about it and they'll possibly make some investigation. the man supposedly has only one living non-direct descendant so his age and death could have easily been forgotten… 

Isn't that Jeanne Calment? 

The plot thickens .......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Isn't that Jeanne Calment? 

The plot thickens .......

As her own daughter, maybe she also stole his identity :D

On 21/08/2021 at 21:30, Lafaucheuse said:

Well I contacted a descendant of him (from his mother side) : he has no recollection of him because it’s a distant relative but he seemed to believe he could have died this year. He hasn’t close relatives not descendant from What I found. I don’t know What to do next... I found his family tree which states that he died at 188 but that’s all...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Well I contacted a descendant of him (from his mother side) : he has no recollection of him because it’s a distant relative but he seemed to believe he could have died this year. He hasn’t close relatives not descendant from What I found. I don’t know What to do next... I found his family tree which states that he died at 188 but that’s all...

You obviously meant 118 but still a mystery.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Watcher said:

You obviously meant 118 but still a mystery.

ahah yes sorry 118 not 188 ! 

• Like 1

Ruth Apilado oldest living person notable for reasons other than longevity, died at 113 years and 107 days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Top 3 (Tanaka-Randon-Dos Santos) is stable for exactly 2 years.

Since 27 August 2019 (Shin Matsushita's death).

• Like 1

On 23/06/2020 at 12:06, drol said:

Erminia Bianchini, Italy's oldest person, dead at 112. 111-year old Maria Oliva from Sicily is now the Country's oldest person.

Maria Oliva a.k.a. Nonna Marietta gives up her seat to Ida Zoccarato: 

ida-zoccarato-1200x1200.jpeg

112 years, 91 days and a pretty good shape judging by this recent picture

• Like 3

Ida Zoccarato is a COVID survivor too. Not too mentally lucid and actually quite frail.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1