IKYWN

Brian Harvey - E17 to 6 Feet Under?

I feel that he got what he deserved; Last place.

The only entry that should have done worse was the winning one. I much prefered the one which came first until they changed their minds. Poor girl.

Anyway, with any luck Harvey will do the right thing and end it all...

I'm sure the whole thing was rigged, I'd like to nominate Scooch (sic?) for the 2008 DL but I've a feeling they're going to die on their arses in Helsinki. :crossbone:

I feel so proud that this bunch of mungo-headed fuckwits will be representing this country in Finland come May. I sincerely hope that every sunstroke mongoloid who voted for them will do the only honourable thing and end their worthless, pitiful existences as there is clearly no hope for them at all.

Brian Harvey has turned a bit peculiar.

Despite wearing a crucifix, Harvey declared “I’m not religious at all. Religion is a form of mass mind control.’ He then lashed out at the prominent Jewish banking family, the Rothschilds claiming they are part of the reason for the current economic climate. Harvey spoke of a “new world order” and claimed there is a “secret elite running the world”. He spoke of secret societies such as the skull and bones club that President George W. Bush was a member of while at Yale University.

Harvey also said “On December 12th, 2012 you’re going to see something. Everything their finding us is mass mind control and government manipulation.” He spoke of his interest in British Author David Icke who wrote that George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Tony Blair, Hilary Clinton and Kris Kristofferson are a race of reptilian humanoids.

Despite wearing a crucifix, Harvey declared “I’m not religious at all. Religion is a form of mass mind control.’ He then lashed out at the prominent Jewish banking family, the Rothschilds claiming they are part of the reason for the current economic climate. Harvey spoke of a “new world order” and claimed there is a “secret elite running the world”. He spoke of secret societies such as the skull and bones club that President George W. Bush was a member of while at Yale University.

Harvey also said “On December 12th, 2012 you’re going to see something. Everything their finding us is mass mind control and government manipulation.” He spoke of his interest in British Author David Icke who wrote that George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Tony Blair, Hilary Clinton and Kris Kristofferson are a race of reptilian humanoids.

:D

Something to do with him being a Rhodes scholar perhaps?

Really not too sure what David Icke's reasons were. Here's the full list of the (alleged) evil reptilian shape shifters:

The British Royal Family

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton (a "high Illuminati witch")

Al Gore (Icke says Gore is a "serious blood drinker")

Dick Cheney

Robert C. Byrd

Henry Kissinger

Tom Foreman, CNN Correspondent (Long time post-acadian swamp reptilian. Big Time))

William F. Buckley (whom Icke says is a "head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins")

Edward Heath

Tony Blair (perhaps not a reptilian, more likely a "mind- controlled multiple")

Peter Mandelson

Rupert Murdoch

Bob Hope ("Life-time asset of British Intelligence, mind-controlled slave handler")

Frank Sinatra

Billy Graham

Pat Robertson ("high Illuminati priest")

Kris Kristofferson

Boxcar Willie

Bill O'Reilly

Jim Davidson

Andrew Marr

David Aaronovitch ("high-order reptilian")

Richard Littlejohn

Pierre Trudeau

Brian Mulroney

Boxcar Willie!!!!

Oh, f**k off. If he's the best these creatures can do to ensure world domination.....

I mean, he'd be better looking if he really was a lizard!

Really not too sure what David Icke's reasons were. Here's the full list of the (alleged) evil reptilian shape shifters:

The British Royal Family

Bill Clinton

Dick Cheney

Robert C. Byrd

Henry Kissinger

Tom Foreman, CNN Correspondent (Long time post-acadian swamp reptilian. Big Time))

William F. Buckley (whom Icke says is a "head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins")

Edward Heath

Peter Mandelson

Rupert Murdoch

Bob Hope ("Life-time asset of British Intelligence, mind-controlled slave handler")

Frank Sinatra

Billy Graham

Kris Kristofferson

Boxcar Willie

Bill O'Reilly

Jim Davidson

Andrew Marr

David Aaronovitch ("high-order reptilian")

Richard Littlejohn

Pierre Trudeau

Brian Mulroney

He has obviously been watching too much Doctor Who...

The British Royal Family

Bill Clinton

Dick Cheney

Robert C. Byrd

Henry Kissinger

Edward Heath

Peter Mandelson

Rupert Murdoch

Frank Sinatra

Billy Graham

Kris Kristofferson

Boxcar Willie

Bill O'Reilly

Jim Davidson

Andrew Marr

David Aaronovitch ("high-order reptilian")Richard Littlejohn

Pierre Trudeau

Brian Mulroney

He has obviously been watching too much Doctor Who...

And David's brother wrote for it!

“On December 12th, 2012 you’re going to see something. Everything their finding us is mass mind control and government manipulation.” He spoke of his interest in British Author David Icke who wrote that George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Tony Blair, Hilary Clinton

great journalism

Guest Bec

How the f$&* can ppl be allowed to make these pages? I am a strong believer in karma and if you can sit back give shit and have a laugh at this then karma is creeping up on you. Brian Harvey is an amazing singer and to read these comments and see that ppl dont care what happened to him or take the piss out of it etc without even knowing him or understand what he is going through......you guys suck!!!! How the hell u can live and accept yourself when u r a horrible person and putting down Brian Harvey. You dont know him nor do I but that doesnt mean you can post and make a horrible page about him. Do you know anyone who is suffering a mental illness? Lets hope not coz if y do youve just put them down too. The ppl who run this site are dirty shits.

How the f$&* can ppl be allowed to make these pages? I am a strong believer in karma and if you can sit back give shit and have a laugh at this then karma is creeping up on you. Brian Harvey is an amazing singer and to read these comments and see that ppl dont care what happened to him or take the piss out of it etc without even knowing him or understand what he is going through......you guys suck!!!! How the hell u can live and accept yourself when u r a horrible person and putting down Brian Harvey. You dont know him nor do I but that doesnt mean you can post and make a horrible page about him. Do you know anyone who is suffering a mental illness? Lets hope not coz if y do youve just put them down too. The ppl who run this site are dirty shits.

I love Fridays. And now I love them even more.

Jacket potato, anyone?

Karma- its just a letter away from Korma

Oooooh Chicken Korma and jacket potato for dinner tonight. :lol:

Death is apart of life why shouldn't we talk about it . Plus no one is willing him to die , unless he is on our deathlist that is. :P

Thank you for dropping in Brian.

• Like 1

Thank you for dropping in Brian.

Yea don't just drop in Brian STAY .

• Like 1

Death is apart of life why shouldn't we talk about it . Plus no one is willing him to die , unless he is on our deathlist that is. :P

He is not on my death list...........................but I am a music lover.............

I'm sure there must be a thread for him somewhere but I can't find it, but it looks like Brian Harvey is having another emotional 'episode'....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/11342525/brian-harvey-video-records.html

It's here me duck.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1476&hl=%22brian+harvey%22

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Posts moved to Brian Harvey thread
  • Like 1

There was a mention in the week's Popbitch missive that Tom Watkins, former manager for East 17 and the Pet Shop Boys, is unwell. A bit of googling brings up this article from last June, confirming he in fact has liver cancer. Despite this, no one has picked him on the DDP... Will we get another chance next year?

There was a mention in the week's Popbitch missive that Tom Watkins, former manager for East 17 and the Pet Shop Boys, is unwell. A bit of googling brings up this article from last June, confirming he in fact has liver cancer. Despite this, no one has picked him on the DDP... Will we get another chance next year?

If we do, he'll be a massive pick. Summat of a legend in his own field and the means by which mediocre but good looking talent got to the top. Without him most of his former charges - like Bros - soon floundered.

If we do, he'll be a massive pick. Summat of a legend in his own field and the means by which mediocre but good looking talent got to the top. Without him most of his former charges - like Bros - soon floundered.

So, basically, he worked with the ( mainly) raw sewage of the pop world.

There really is money in shit, isn't there.

I like the Pet Shop Boys :evil2:

I quite like them to Toastie hence the "mainly" bit. ;)

I've seen the Pet Shop Boys live, and they were fucking good!

I've seen the Pet Shop Boys live, and they were fucking good!

Well that's an endorsement!!

• Like 1