IKYWN

Brian Harvey - E17 to 6 Feet Under?

That won't help him have accidents. :huh:

regards,

Hein

Maybe he'll get an electric wheelchair & have accidents in that.

Is it possible to be electrocuted by driving the wheelchair into a swimming pool?? Although going on past experience, he would probably fall out before he reached the water!

:P

If as one of the linked articles says 'Emma B Stands by Her Man' it'll just wind him up about the fact that he's sitting down all the time.

Guest fuckyoudeathlist

You are a sick lot evil S***s. Perhaps you would like to put my son, diagnosed with cancer at the age of 9 on your f*****g list, or my father who died an excruciating death of lung cancer last year. Brian Harvey is above any of you bastards who set up this sick site. I wish him well, and wish a slow, painful death to this website and anyone involved in setting it up. Rot in hell .......wont see you there!

You are a sick lot evil S***s.

Let's see:

We're sick: check.

Relatives with cancer: check.

Subject is above criticism: check.

Finds self superior: check.

Contains spelling errors: check.

Contains obscenities: check.

Wishes nasty death on us: check.

Wishes hell on us: check.

A full 8 points on the ranting index. Who's trolling? :huh:

regards,

Hein

You are a sick lot evil S***s.  Perhaps you would like to put my son, diagnosed with cancer at the age of 9 on your f*****g list, or my father who died an excruciating death of lung cancer last year.  Brian Harvey is above any of you bastards who set up this sick site.  I wish him well, and wish a slow, painful death to this website and anyone involved in setting it up.  Rot in hell .......wont see you there!

I object strongly being compared to an idiot who falls out of and gets run over by his own car. The way to do it is to puke out the window. A bit more cleaning up but a lot less getting run over. :huh:

Brian Harvey is above any of you bastards ...

but only if we lie down, or they raise his wheelchair on a forklift :huh:

Perhaps you would like to put my son, diagnosed with cancer at the age of 9 on your f*****g list, or my father who died an excruciating death of lung cancer last year.

Sorry. As much as we would like to grant your son this last wish of his (to be included on the deathlist), we reached an agreement (I think) that stated that children could not be included on the list.

Apart from this - your son isn't famous.

God bless

windsor

P.S. You father cannot go on the list either for he is already dead (silly).

Looks like Brian is on the road to recovery ... ;)

brianharvey.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

A definite improvement in my opinion.

Looks like Brian is on the road to recovery ... :lol:

brianharvey.jpg

f**k you "deathlist", u worthles f**kin bunch of sick f**kin c**ts, brian harveys a living ledgend and if he dyes, weather it be by missfortune or personal carelessness, he'll always be remembred, unlike u twisted f**king sickos. just cos he puked up a jacket spud and fell out the car, your havin a larf at his expence. i hope you all get ill on rancid potatoe and fall out of a f**king train, you sick f**king perverts. he's a musisian, a poet and a real celibrity and his lasting impact on the music world will outlive all of you pointles, worthless c**ts, just like jimmy hendrix, james dean and my mate pete doher... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

You are a sick lot evil S***s. Perhaps you would like to put my son, diagnosed with cancer at the age of 9 on your f*****g list, or my father who died an excruciating death of lung cancer last year. Brian Harvey is above any of you bastards who set up this sick site. I wish him well, and wish a slow, painful death to this website and anyone involved in setting it up. Rot in hell .......wont see you there!

YAWN!!! Another driveby ranter. For future rants, please post here.

You are a sick lot evil S***s.  Perhaps you would like to put my son, diagnosed with cancer at the age of 9 on your f*****g list.

Is your son famous and are you asking him to be considered? If you get in touch with the administrators I'm sure they could discuss the individual circumstances that would make him eligible. :P

or my father who died an excruciating death of lung cancer last year.

I'm not up on DL policy but I reckon that bars him from consideration... y'see it's about people who we're thinking will die... not those already deceased. :(

Brian Harvey is above any of you bastards who set up this sick site.  I wish him well, and wish a slow, painful death to this website and anyone involved in setting it up.  Rot in hell .......wont see you there!

Brian Harvey was quite clearly below us when his own car ran him over. That's how it works... you have to be under the car to be run over. I hope Brian makes a speedy recovery but only until 2006 as there is a couple of quid riding on him. ;)

Pete Doherty on the other hand... I hear that people are actually turning upto his concerts and throwing drugs and alcohol on stage to see him consume and black out... maybe if the regular DL'rs could band together for enough gear to see him kill himself?

Anyone got a spare tickets??

He's on telly this Saturday, doing the song for Eurovision. Seems well recovered enough, at least mentally. Vocally, is another matter, of course.

He's on telly this Saturday, doing the song for Eurovision. Seems well recovered enough, at least mentally. Vocally, is another matter, of course.

I think he is only writing the song.

I guess it will be another null pointer anyway, since we are still in Iraq and Afganistan. Might as well get some talentless nobody to do the job rather than Mr Harvey.

Physically he looks a wreck!

He looks much older than his age these days...Good luck to him.

Might as well get some talentless nobody to do the job rather than Mr Harvey.

Was I born on the wrong side of the Irony Curtain to fully appreciate this remark?

Might as well get some talentless nobody to do the job rather than Mr Harvey.

Was I born on the wrong side of the Irony Curtain to fully appreciate this remark?

:) Same side of the curtain as me I think, or I would have already passed comment.

I sincerely hope I have failed to pick up the sarcasm/irony in the post, I'm not sure I have the imagination to fully consider the alternative.

I think he is only writing the song.

No, he's performing as well. But please don't vote for it. Nor vote for Cyndi, who is French (we *can't* send a Frog to Eurovision!!! :D ) and her song is a rip-off of Bonnie Banks O Loch Lomond. Other than those tips, as the title says, make your mind up!

I feel that he got what he deserved; Last place.

The only entry that should have done worse was the winning one. I much prefered the one which came first until they changed their minds. Poor girl.

Anyway, with any luck Harvey will do the right thing and end it all...

The only entry that should have done worse was the winning one. I much prefered the one which came first until they changed their minds. Poor girl.

Well hopefully the song chosen is, as usual, suitably dire so that we have no chance of actually winning. I heard on several occasions that the economically dominant countries like Germany, UK et al. never want to win due to the immense cost of hosting the event (even though they plough money into it already, meaning we don't have to go through the qualifying stages). Can anyone shed light on this rumour? Does the Eurovision nearly bankrupt countries like the Ukraine and Latvia, who I doubt have a 5 figure per capita GDP?

I know in the 60s and 70s the BBC were often the fall guys when other countries declined the chance to host due to expense so do we now just avoid entering anyone who has more chance of winning than a lame three legged horse winning the Grand National?

Sorry to go horribly off topic. I'm just curious.

Surely this savage beating at the hands of the British public will prove enough to push Harvey over the edge?

We can but hope...

:crossbone:

I'm sure the whole thing was rigged, I'd like to nominate Scooch (sic?) for the 2008 DL but I've a feeling they're going to die on their arses in Helsinki. :crossbone:

• Like 1