Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/george-h-w-bush-wont-attend-trump-inauguration-164628065.html?client=safari

Letter to Trump was dated 10 Jan - definitely decided much earlier than now that he wouldn't be going.....

I was referring to George W. Bush, his son. If his father is supposedly seriously ill, and his mother is also in hospital then will he risk travelling all the way to Washington D.C for the inauguration or will he stay with them in Houston in hospital - that will be a sign as to how serious the situation is.

• Like 1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/george-h-w-bush-wont-attend-trump-inauguration-164628065.html?client=safari

Letter to Trump was dated 10 Jan - definitely decided much earlier than now that he wouldn't be going.....

I was referring to George W. Bush, his son. If his father is supposedly seriously ill, and his mother is also in hospital then will he risk travelling all the way to Washington D.C for the inauguration or will he stay with them in Houston in hospital - that will be a sign as to how serious the situation is.

He could use this to justify his absence.

BBC saying now he'd had a procedure - sounds like a tracheostomy to me. They also say he's expected home in a few days. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38667118 How the hell any 92 year old is home a few days after such a radical medical intervention is beyond me!

Reading the original statement issued by Bush Snr's own press secretary, it sounds like he is intubated rather than tracheotomised, in which case he will be in a medically induced coma I would think. So yes, not nothing even a strong 92 year old walks away from easily.

This could be like Adolf & Eva going together.

Just hope they burn the Nazi bastards bodies on the White House lawn afterwards :)

**and it is the Red Army that recovers the remains...

It's 8 years he's no longer the worst president in history...

BBC saying now he'd had a procedure - sounds like a tracheostomy to me. They also say he's expected home in a few days. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38667118 How the hell any 92 year old is home a few days after such a radical medical intervention is beyond me!

Reading the original statement issued by Bush Snr's own press secretary, it sounds like he is intubated rather than tracheotomised, in which case he will be in a medically induced coma I would think. So yes, not nothing even a strong 92 year old walks away from easily.

I agree. Also what sounds a bit ominous is the wording of the most recent statement at the end - 'We will update you as events warrant'. Usually if someone is ill but genuinely in a stable condition e.g HM The Queen after her cold, they usually just say she'll be recuperating and there will be no further statement. Sounds a bit more like they're preparing for the worst here.

It's all kicking off- Bush condition has deteriorated and he's now in intensive care.Barbara Bush has also been rushed into hospital !http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/18/george-hw-bush-barbara-bush-jim-mcgrath-houston-methodist-hospital/96723788/

I think the reference to him being out of hospital in a few days was before todays deterioration.In hi s condition I doubt he'll be going anywhere that soon , other than the mortuary !!

• Like 1

We go together, like ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong.....

Heard about this on the radio - sounds like it could be the end for him. Nice timing! If he died on Friday, that'd really be great timing... but then again didn't Obama's grandmother die the night before he was elected or something?

Heard about this on the radio - sounds like it could be the end for him. Nice timing! If he died on Friday, that'd really be great timing... but then again didn't Obama's grandmother die the night before he was elected or something?

Yeah, big respect to him for fucking up Trumps inauguration if he goes in the next couple of days !

• Like 1

Yeah, big respect to him for fucking up Trumps inauguration if he goes in the next couple of days !

I am sick of all the hate for Trump to be honest. Give him a chance and see what happens.

Yeah, I know a lot of people will hate me for saying this but I don't care.

• Like 3

Three words: American healthcare system (or four words if you like: American health care system).

Hospitals get you in and out as fast as possible to free up beds for other insured customers patients so they can make more money.

"It's all about the money, boys!" - Big Dan Teague, O Brother, Where Art Thou?

^^ I agree totally, although I DO want him to fuck things up.

Lot of wankers been outed over the last year or so, most of them luvvies/ media dahlings.

I am sick of all the hate for Trump to be honest. Give him a chance and see what happens.

Yeah, I know a lot of people will hate me for saying this but I don't care.

I agree weebl.Trump is far from the perfect candidate for president but if I was in the US I would have voted for him over the others. I mean he is a dick but arent most leaders?At least he doesnt hide his faults.

• Like 2

Going to shag the 6 living Presidents record though....

No need, Trump is perfectly capable of fucking up the inauguration all by himself

• Like 2

George P. Bush (Jeb's son) is now said to be skipping the inauguration to be with his grandparents.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/george-hw-bush-in-hospital-after-shortness-of-breath/1708003/

Wrote a letter to Trump about why he can't attend the inauguration.

"My doctor says that if I sit outside in January, it likely will put me six feet under. Same for Barbara".

At least he's being a gentleman about it.

I really hope he makes it through January 20th so we can have Bush Sr, Carter, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama all alive at the same time with Trump as president.

I think he and Barbara go together if he goes soon.

• Like 3

How selfish of George Bush Sr and Barbara Bush taking attention away from Friday's inauguration! Two for the price of one here - the Bush family are going to be busy! "Come on George - be our first of 2017 - you can do it!"

No George, you will NOT die before Friday.

• Like 2

Anyone want to bet on what day he'll go ?I have a feeling it could be Friday , during the inauguration ceremony !

• Like 2

"Come on George - we are routing for you! You know you want to!"

• Like 1

So long as he holds on til tomorrow because I just swapped him in for Manson on my Rotten Deadpool, I'm good.

• Like 2

I think he will hold on until Saturday. The medics will keep him going one way or another to avoid provoking the ire of Trump on his big day.

• Like 2