Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

One of the weirder photos of the 21st century:

Obama sat next to Melania and got a natural looking smile out of her - not something she appears capable of producing when her husband is nearby. I'll bet that picture is driving Trump wild.

• Like 2

I like that George W has his arms around two of the women and Bill is bouncing around at the back.

Michelle is a beautiful woman.

Why wasn't Trump there? Asked not to attend?

Maybe George Bush Sr is waiting for Trump to leave office before his own departure?

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Why wasn't Trump there? Asked not to attend?

Maybe George Bush Sr is waiting for Trump to leave office before his own departure?

In order to “avoid disruptions from added security”.  Which is really bullshit reasoning...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I like that George W has his arms around two of the women and Bill is bouncing around at the back.

I was puzzled why Bill didn't hug Hillary.... but I just understood. It's because of his infidelity and the stories about Trump.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

don't like it there is no Monica Lewinsky

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I wonder who'll go last from this picture or who will go first after GHWB.

My bets are Melania and Hillary respectively.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

If you wanted a passable odds wager on America's first female president Michelle might be worth a punt

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

If you wanted a passable odds wager on America's first female president Michelle might be worth a punt

Does anyone still think she's a bloke?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

In order to “avoid disruptions from added security”.  Which is really bullshit reasoning...

3 former presidents - a warmonger and one who nearly got impeached - and adding another is going to cause security issues.  You have to wonder how shit that last one is?

Also was Carter to ill too attend?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

3 former presidents - a warmonger and one who nearly got impeached - and adding another is going to cause security issues.  You have to wonder how shit that last one is?

Also was Carter to ill too attend?

Which one? :P

Carter's out of the country at the moment, and his wife is recovering from surgery.

13 hours ago, Toast said:

Does anyone still think she's a bloke?

Only the National Enquirer. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Obama sat next to Melania and got a natural looking smile out of her - not something she appears capable of producing when her husband is nearby. I'll bet that picture is driving Trump wild.

I notice from the picture that Bush's left hand seems to be paralyzed-  I wonder if he has had a stroke somewhere along the way-

Edited by chiesa52
I had to fix some typos

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Only the National Enquirer. 

National Enquirer rant coming up

The whole Roswell UFO crash bollocks wouldn't have happened to the same degree without them. In these days of massive selling books on the subject etc. etc. people forget a couple of things. Firstly, that there were loads of UFO books written from the early 1950s to late 70s within which Roswell barely figures. Secondly, that the revival of the case started when the National Enquirer dug out a copy of the Roswell Daily News which reported the recovery of a crashed flying saucer (based on an army air force press release which was rapidly retracted). After which the first best-selling book was written, loads of witnesses came forward claiming first hand involvement in recovery of a UFO or at least a presence on the crash site and it all got really silly (to the point that most of the spectacular eye-witnesses have now had their claims shredded and the obvious Roswell movie to make would be one in the style of Mel Brooks). 

Oh aye, and...the compelling evidence all points in one direction; suggesting the only thing recovered was a secret balloon assembly used for spying purposes and definitely nowt to do with ET (and the flying saucer press release was an attempt to cover this up that caused more problems than it solved).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, chiesa52 said:

I notice from the picture that Bush's left hand seems to be paralyzed-  I wonder if he has had a stroke somewhere along the way-

It's been superglued in place to prevent a stroke. Following some allegations about this other similar picture. Source, amongst a few.

pri_57629786.jpg 

Oh and I made this smaller having followed instructions provided by @Cat O'Falk

Hoping that's small enough?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, En Passant said:

It's been superglued in place to prevent a stroke. Following some allegations about this other similar picture. Source, amongst a few.

pri_57629786.jpg 

Oh and I made this smaller having followed instructions provided by @Cat O'Falk

Hoping that's small enough?

it that Monica Lewinsky to his right

No, that's his wife :lol:

If you mean to our right...and his left..that's apparently an actress by the name of Heather Lind and no, I don't know who she is either, but if you follow the link named 'source' in the above post it has some information about her.

ETA: If that was in fact a joke, sorry it er :duck:

Back in intensive care for a blood infection, recovering according to his spokesman.

President Bush #41 has sepsis. If I were his family, I'd just let him go and join his wife and daughter. That's obviously what he wants. I'll be extremely surprised if he makes it to see tomorrow. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a special report is broadcast in the next few hours to announce his passing. His heart is broken without his Bar.

• Like 1

Recovering apparently, but I remember that Muhammad Ali seemed to be okay at the beginning of his final hospitalization...

EDIT: The above post ninja’d me, and Ali also had sepsis. Hmm...

• Like 1

Was just gonna post about Mr. Bush being in intensive care, but y'all beat me to it, lol!

April Ryan on CNN reports Bush is responding well to antibiotics but the doctor did give the family a time frame. :pop: