Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

You know George is okay for now when CNN's 3rd piece of news tonight after Trump/Macron and Toronto attacks is "Australian Boy flies to Bali solo".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Very sad. I expect him to show up on death list any time. I  hope to G-d that I'm wrong

1 hour ago, JTrost1234 said:

Very sad. I expect him to show up on death list any time. I  hope to G-d that I'm wrong

I think maybe  he's going to be one of those people who just go on and on like Zsa Zsa and Billy Graham.Clinging on like grim death for years!Let's face it how many people thought Graham would survive his wife by 11 years!

48 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I think maybe  he's going to be one of those people who just go on and on like Zsa Zsa and Billy Graham.Clinging on like grim death for years!Let's face it how many people thought Graham would survive his wife by 11 years!

Quoting this to say I was here for this prediction when George H.W. Bush dies at age 99.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have some friends round for Bourbon and a laugh, George....:P

• Like 1

He really wants to get well and go up to Maine- that should keep him going

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I predict he'll live to 95 

I'm starting to think he'll live to 2095 aswell.

• Haha 1

O n the other hand he is clearly very frail  and could decline rapidly at any moment. After all Ken Dodd went very suddenly just after being released from hospital when they thought he was on the mend , so who knows. Just 2 days to beat Jim Callaghan... 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Uhmm... I have already heard something like that.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Wasn't this Muhammad Ali hours before his death was announced-I sense hit Number 5 might be on it's way this weekend.

The difference is apparantely Barbara was 'ready to go' whereas George is said to still have a strong will to live. How affected that's been by his wife's death who knows though.

I think one day they'll announce out of the blue that he's died at home without any more hospitalisations. That's the way it usually happens. Could happen next week, or next year.Maybe when he gets to Maine he'll give up the ghost while sitting on the porch watching the waves and the seagulls...

• Like 1

On 4/28/2018 at 02:02, sadgirldreaming93 said:

His situation is very similar to Mandela's, way too many false alarms. But this could finally be it :pop:

True-There was a day in June 2013 where they thought it was going to happen but it didn't and it then took until December for it to happen-but i have feeling this will be quicker than six months.

3 minutes ago, John Key said:

I hope I get to reach the level of fame where people will start a countdown to my predicted death. Bless this site. 

If you go out and commit a particularly heinous crime that would probably have the desired effect, more so if in a country that utilises capital punishment 

On 01/05/2018 at 17:40, CoffinLodger said:

Sadly former President Bush has taken a turn for the worse http://komonews.com/news/nation-world/spokesman-george-hw-bush-to-remain-in-hospital-05-01-2018 :(

This report suggests nothing of the sort.The guy is nearly 94 recently widowed recovering from sepsis and has been prone to recurrent infections so it is unsurprising he is still in hospital.Dont get me wrong it is bad but no evidence of a turn for the worse

• Like 3