Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

18 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

It happened in 2014 though.

I'm sure he's fully rehabilitated himself by now. It was just the folly of youth!

• Like 1

I think he'll quietly die soon to take the heat off probably.

Barbara will kill him first.

• Haha 1

Attention seekers.

• Like 5

Old Mr Grace to face sexual assault charges from all his former secretaries and nurses.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Old Mr Grace to face sexual assault charges from all his former secretaries and nurses.

Considering the fact he's buddies with Bill Clinton now, and his son got away with mass murder, there's really no danger to his reputation. These people are experts in breaking the law while keeping their image as lovable grandfathers. Expect the story to fade away soon with nothing changing for anyone.

This is stupid!

The man is 93 for God's sake! I volunteered at a nursing home and I can tell you that the behavior of 93 year old women there is much, much worse. 

He has a form of Parkinson's and it affects cognitive and mental capacities as well, and his guards warned the actress not to stand next to him, so they knew he is not in control of what he is doing anymore.Why are we even discussing this?!

• Like 5

21 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Then again the excitement of it might induce a massive stroke or heart attack!

He almost took a stroke, but she moved before he could reach it!

It's weird because in t he 1970s and 1980s watching fat middle aged men groping young women used to be Saturday night tv entertainment and everyone laughed their heads off at it ! (Benny Hill, the Two Ronnies etc). Have we all just got too prudish?

13 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It's weird because in t he 1970s and 1980s watching fat middle aged men groping young women used to be Saturday night tv entertainment and everyone laughed their heads off at it ! (Benny Hill, the Two Ronnies etc). Have we all just got too prudish?

More like more sensitive and outspoken/spread. When someone dislikes something, they can rant in public with ease. Idea or opinion spreads, others react over the top etc etc.

Now a third accuser steps forward. Unless it turns out that he sexually assaulted women in his hay day, I’m just gonna assume that the women are just attention seekers. I mean, it doesn’t look like he can reach higher than he can FFS. 

He's 93, with Parkinsons.  You know, that degenerative disease which, among many other things, effects the brain and cognitive reasoning? It's as if he shouldn't be judged by the same standards as a 50 something movie mogul or something...

And you know, I have sod all tolerance for actual sexual predators, but as it stands, this comes across as a complete non-story.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Now a third accuser steps forward. Unless it turns out that he sexually assaulted women in his hay day, I’m just gonna assume that the women are just attention seekers. I mean, it doesn’t look like he can reach higher than he can FFS. 

He's only squeezing their asses coz he can't reach their tits!:D

Fourth accusation of sexual assault. This time it’s different, however, because the incident apparently happened in 2006, before he got confined into his wheelchair...

23 hours ago, msc said:

He's 93, with Parkinsons.  You know, that degenerative disease which, among many other things, effects the brain and cognitive reasoning? It's as if he shouldn't be judged by the same standards as a 50 something movie mogul or something...

And you know, I have sod all tolerance for actual sexual predators, but as it stands, this comes across as a complete non-story.

I'd say, if this is something that has happened more than once, it'd be nice of his bodyguards/nurses to warn people in advance not to stand too close to him. Even if he himself no longer has any tact, the people around him should be familiar with his new habits and discretely intervene to protect his reputation.

I wouldn't go as far to call these ladies "attention seekers" – I'm sure that they felt uneasy/humiliated when groped by papa Bush. And while his age/Parkinson's can take part of the blame for these situations, his staff could have done more to avoid these.

• Thanks 2

Only three little weeks left to break Gerry's long lasting record! I honestly never thought 41 would make it this far. He was already looking frail and old toward the end of his son's presidency, and that was 9 years ago!

dsfdsd.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Was at World Series 5, but it was 43 who made the first pitch.

Here are some pictures:

45D186F500000578-5030509-image-a-73_1509341493531.jpg

45D2DE8D00000578-5030509-image-a-57_1509341325952.jpg

e57af3b17e310ecf812e1c5a3d2ec7a7.jpg

bush.jpg

He looks very frail. I don't think he can survive 2018.

• Like 1

He’s definitely having a much harder time smiling...

1 hour ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Was at World Series 5, but it was 43 who made the first pitch.

Here are some pictures:

45D186F500000578-5030509-image-a-73_1509341493531.jpg

45D2DE8D00000578-5030509-image-a-57_1509341325952.jpg

e57af3b17e310ecf812e1c5a3d2ec7a7.jpg

bush.jpg

Can they let the poor guy rest? He's a 93 year old with Parkinson's that's been hospitalized at least 3 times this year alone. It can't be healthy forcing him into the public on a frigid November day. 

Nobody was surprised nor did they expect Reagan or Ford to put their misery in the public eye like how 43 and Barbara seem to be exploiting him.

• Haha 1

Maybe he....wants to?

And Barbara didn't exactly look like she was in prime position to force much of anything at her last public appearance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, msc said:

Maybe he....wants to?

And Barbara didn't exactly look like she was in prime position to force much of anything at her last public appearance.

I would cast doubt that he would voluntarily go out when he's been on the brink of death for the entire year.

• Thanks 1