Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

My Nan had it and was overly tactile and exposed herself which she would never have done before.

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 22:29, Deathray said:

She was 16, while he's certainly a a sexual harasser, serial groper and a cunt lets not get the thing out of proportion. 16 is the legal age of consent in the UK and many other countries. And at least spell worlds properly when accusing people of heinous crimes. It's paedophile. 

Aye, a pedofile is someone who cums massively after vigorously rubbing him/herself against a bicycle, right?

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, a pedofile is someone who cums massively after vigorously rubbing him/herself against a bicycle, right?

moped surely, you'd be thinking of a cyclophile?

• Haha 1

George Bush snr has just equalled Gerald Ford's record  as the longest lived US President ever, so congrats to him !  I assume he'll go on to beat Fords record tomorrow 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

George Bush snr has just equalled Gerald Ford's record  as the longest lived US President ever, so congrats to him !  I assume he'll go on to beat Fords record tomorrow 

Jimmy Carter will beat them both soon enough :old:

• Like 2

Well...

It's official from where I live! George H.W. Bush, the 41th President of the United States of America, is the oldest US President to have ever lived, at 93 years and 166 days. He surpasses Gerald Ford, the 38th President (93 years and 165 years), who held the longevity record for 2 years and 204 days.

Ford was too ill to make a public appearance to celebrate his record, but he did release a statement from his Rancho Mirage compound, here it is:

"I thank God for the gift of every sunrise and, even more, for all the years he has blessed me with Betty and the children, with our extended family and the friends of a lifetime. The length of one's days matters less than the love of one's family and friends." 

Will Bush Sr. release a statement for this occasion? 

sdqdqs.jpg

Ford-Bush-Clinton.jpeg

esqdsq.jpg

• Like 3

Well, looks like he's finally done it.

A bit of an unexpected moment, considering the analysis on his health in the past few years.

IMG_6944.PNG

• Like 2

How many of us will still be here in 25 years when Donald Trump becomes the biggliest lived president ever!

3 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

How many of us will still be here in 25 years when Donald Trump becomes the biggliest lived president ever!

I will be 87. Perhaps I should get a good whisky or something ready for the event? 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I'd be 40 for most of 2042. 41 in the last 3 weeks of the year.

I'll be 40, well, 41 for the last quarter of the year. That is if I make it to those ages, most lifespan calculators depict me being lucky if I make it to 35.

• Sad 2

I wonder who will be the first President to make 100.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Probably Bush 43. I still can't believe he's 70.

HW was very lucky to get to the Ford milestone, but I think we can all agree that the end is near for him. Bless him.

Trump is already looking unhealthy and miserable, he obviously looks worse than Reagan did at the same age. I think he will barely finish his two terms (yep, I think he WILL have two terms) then will croack ala LBJ.

Carter, bless him, is living on borrowed time at this point. He is a cancer survivor who was close to death on multiple occasions. He might get to HW's milestone and live a few years after that, but that'll be it for him.

Bill has had all sorts of important health issues and surgeries and he'll be very lucky to get to 80. Plus, he is married to Hillary.

Obama is a long time smoker and a fast food fanatic, he doesn't look exactly like the type to reach extreme old age. He might do like Nixon and exit after an acute heart attack.

So, of all the living presidents, only 43 looks set for advanced old age.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

in 25 years, I'll be 41. That's if I make it there!

I will be 48 and even grumpier.

1 hour ago, IceCriticGamer1661 said:

I'll be 40, well, 41 for the last quarter of the year. That is if I make it to those ages, most lifespan calculators depict me being lucky if I make it to 35.

Geez...where do you live? 18th century Somalia?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Geez...where do you live? 18th century Somalia?

Nah, I guess he is a child star who lives in Hollywood, backed by Disney's. Yes, the prediction is pretty accurate then.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Drewsky1211 said:

I'd be 40 for most of 2042. 41 in the last 3 weeks of the year.

Given I'd be in my late forties I'd hope to still be around but you never know....

3 hours ago, Sean said:

Carter. Maybe Obama.

3 hours ago, Sean said:

Hopefully not Donald Cun Trump

11 hours ago, drol said:

Nah, I guess he is a child star who lives in Hollywood, backed by Disney's. Yes, the prediction is pretty accurate then.

Assuming you're talking about me, I'm a girl.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IceCriticGamer1661 said:

Ok. I guess she is a child star who lives in Hollywood, backed by Disney's. Yes, the prediction is pretty accurate then.

• Like 1

Trump is just about capable to doing away with the next 25 years for us all

A more do-able target for everyone hereabouts is outliving George Bush by 112 days so we can see  Carter claim the record Bush just claimed.

On 26/11/2017 at 04:48, IceCriticGamer1661 said:

Jesus how bad are things are you, even an abaris for someone who drinks spirits like water and smokes 60 a day came back at 40. Calculator says I'll live until 80 and I'm not a very healthy person. (They think I could add 20 years to my life by making some changes but 80 is long enough in my book).

• Like 1