Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

Dode not looking too good at the coin toss (Superbowl), Babs looks healthy(ish)

Did a really crappy job with the coin flip.

Bush 43 says that his parents are doing "great" but doesn't go into detail about it. 

Looking frail while meeting up w/ Bill Clinton, who arguably looks worse.

56 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

Looking frail while meeting up w/ Bill Clinton, who arguably looks worse.

His wife losing the election must've made him age much faster and not the health problems he had over the years. Yeah, that's definitely it. :D

He doesn't actually LOOK that bad for 92; whether his health is ailing might be another story. In any case, he's clearly not quite on his deathbed yet. I wouldn't vote for him as the next death.

On 4/10/2017 at 11:52, TheBigBB said:

He doesn't actually LOOK that bad for 92; whether his health is ailing might be another story. In any case, he's clearly not quite on his deathbed yet. I wouldn't vote for him as the next death.

He was always a strong man and did lots of sports, this has served him well in old age. In comparison Bill Clinton played in the school marching band and has poor health at a much earlier age.

9 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He should be safe this time, but the next time he might not be so lucky. He's obviously getting close to that point.

I don't know... seems pretty serious if we don't exactly know why he's in the hospital. Clearly important enough for us to know about it.

11 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He should be safe this time, but the next time he might not be so lucky. He's obviously getting close to that point.

I can see him heading to the Mandela route.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

I don't know... seems pretty serious if we don't exactly know why he's in the hospital. Clearly important enough for us to know about it.

You might have a point.Last time he was in hospital it was initially reported as routine then it was announced it was in fact more serious.

3 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

I say that due to the already recovering quote. And it's only in local news right now. But he could go the Ali/Mandela route, so... 

1 minute ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

You might have a point.Last time he was in hospital it was initially reported as routine then it was announced it was in fact more serious.

Agreed. You'd imagine a former president, especially one near the peak of age for former president's would have a coordinated press team.

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I say that due to the already recovering quote. And it's only in local news right now. But he could go the Ali/Mandela route, so... 

I would say it's a 75% chance he comes out of it. Seems pretty serious if he was hospitalized 2 times in less than 3 months but his (supposed) quick recoveries could mean he goes on to November and becomes the oldest President ever.

4 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

Agreed. You'd imagine a former president, especially one near the peak of age for former president's would have a coordinated press team.

According to twitter it is a mild case of pneumonia but he is out of danger.

According to that news story linked above, it's a mild case of pneumonia, too.

Gonna start it off with April 20th after pulling a Mandel-ali and getting worse overnight. 

I'll go for November 23rd, the day before he breaks Ford's record for oldest president ever.

I wonder if someone will die on the Queen birthday again like Prince did last year, so I'll go with that, though I'm probably wrong.

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:52, TheBigBB said:

You might want to reconsider that ...

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

You might want to reconsider that ...

Whether he is on his deathbed every three months or not, he looks good for 92. His hair is still in tact and colored, his physique isn't necessarily terrible for one who is bound to a wheelchair for half a decade and he seems to still have speaking and memory skills. 

When you reach your 93rd year, breathing is looking good for your age, imo.

50 minutes ago, msc said:

When you reach your 93rd year, breathing is looking good for your age, imo.

I wonder when Bush's wife reaches that age will she ask "does this breathing tube make me look fat"?