Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

I think that he is a must list, with Bob Dole; but I do think this board and the DL will lean towards having conservatives die quicker then libs. No sample siz but I've been looking at this page long enough to observe the dislike Thatcher hope bet (Nancy R. will make the next list). B Graham is a good pick but I bet he is higher that Jimmy Carter. The DL picks are more leaning then the DDP or the news after...just saying. I don't like any politician so I have no ground to defend.

I think that he is a must list, with Bob Dole; but I do think this board and the DL will lean towards having conservatives die quicker then libs. No sample siz but I've been looking at this page long enough to observe the dislike Thatcher hope bet (Nancy R. will make the next list). B Graham is a good pick but I bet he is higher that Jimmy Carter. The DL picks are more leaning then the DDP or the news after...just saying. I don't like any politician so I have no ground to defend.

I believe conservatives tend to die quicker because a lot of them hate this world and can't wait to enter the next...I think the deathlist is quite happy to aid them in this venture.

P.S. there is a little heatwave in Victoria at the moment and I completing this post having just come in from the wading pool for a fresh beer - I think I'll be doing this for the rest of the night. "PHEW" its hot down here. :burnash:

I believe conservatives tend to die quicker because a lot of them hate this world and can't wait to enter the next...I think the deathlist is quite happy to aid them in this venture.

P.S. there is a little heatwave in Victoria at the moment and I completing this post having just come in from the wading pool for a fresh beer - I think I'll be doing this for the rest of the night. "PHEW" its hot down here. :burnash:

Yes, heard it was hot down your way, mate. Maybe the heatwave will finish someone like Lou Richards off....

Stay cool!

Bush's fever is up, and he's been placed on an all-liquid diet. http://t.co/rcKQYk17

Ah well. I do like a good funeral.

• Like 1

Oh no! He won't get to see his New World Order! :(

...................... :D

Bush's fever is up, and he's been placed on an all-liquid diet. http://t.co/rcKQYk17

I've been on an all-liquid diet since Christmas Eve, and I expect to be be around for new year.

P.S. I am a few years younger.

• Like 1

I think having the care a POTUS receives will be enough to make him see January 1st

Think he'll make it to the start line for 2013?

If your prospective team for the coming year is anything to go by he'll be dead by dawn...

If they can just keep him alive for a few more days, he'd be a good candidate for the 2013 List!

This is going to be tight! Cmon, Bush, hold on for couple of days!

• Like 1

I'd wager "complications of hearing Petraeus's antics" are his cause of death

"Barbara and I mourn the loss of a true American patriot and one of the great military leaders of his generation.

"A distinguished member of that Long Gray Line hailing from West Point, General Schwarzkopf, to me, epitomised the 'duty, service, country' creed that has defended our freedom and seen this great nation through our most trying international crises.

"More than that, he was a good and decent man - and a dear friend. Barbara and I send our condolences to his wife Brenda and his wonderful family."

BBC's attributed comment by Bush is fairly lucid for someone on his way out immediately...unless they knew this was coming and had it to hand.

Bush senior takes turn for worse in hospital

Former US president George H.W. Bush has taken a turn for the a worse and is in intensive care after a "stubborn fever" delayed his recovery from bronchitis, a spokesman said Wednesday.

"He's had a series of setbacks now that have landed him in guarded condition in the intensive care unit," spokesman Jim McGrath told AFP.

Bush senior takes turn for worse in hospital

Former US president George H.W. Bush has taken a turn for the a worse and is in intensive care after a "stubborn fever" delayed his recovery from bronchitis, a spokesman said Wednesday.

"He's had a series of setbacks now that have landed him in guarded condition in the intensive care unit," spokesman Jim McGrath told AFP.

Really...? Really?

In other, actual current news, a statement released Thursday by the hospital spokesman in Houston said Bush 41 still remains in ICU there.

Sending my prayers out tonight again! STAY ALIVE, MR. OLD BUSH!

... until 2013 when he's worth points? ;)

• Like 2

I'm not sure this is the right thread, but General Norman Schwarzkopf, who commanded George Bush's US forces during the first Gulf War, has died.

I was going to start going through the list of people connected with H.W. Bush this weekend and Schwarzkopf was going to be the first. He could have had the decency to at least hold on for a couple more days or given us some indication as to his current health.