Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

Posing with some chicks. He's starting to look like my grandpa before he went. Also, wonder if he can still get it up?

Most of those girls were probably born when George HW Bush was President. Anyways I think he looked fairly frail at his son's library opening, he spoke for only like 30 seconds and his voice was a bit shaky.

Posing with some chicks. He's starting to look like my grandpa before he went. Also, wonder if he can still get it up?

Most of those girls were probably born when George HW Bush was President. Anyways I think he looked fairly frail at his son's library opening, he spoke for only like 30 seconds and his voice was a bit shaky.

I also noticed the shakiness in his voice. It also seemed that he was short of breath, or having trouble catching his breath. Medical professionals who were interviewed during his hospitalization, stated that they believe that his respiratory system is slowly declining as the Parkinson's Disease advances. Many of the Parkinson's and Alzheimers patients, eventually die as the result of pneumonia (direct cause of Ronald Reagan's death, after 10 years of Alzheimer's Disease). If not pneumonia, respiratory failure, or in Parkinson's, urinary tract infections (caused by being in wheelchairs or bed, long-term). My instincts tell me that Bush's lungs are slowly giving out as Parkinson's affects his diaphram.

I was a bit surprised that he made it to GWB's library dedication, frankly even more surprised that he didn't pass away during his time in the hospital; especially after he was moved to ICU. He is after all, almost 89 years old. However, being very wealthy and a former president, he gets the best of medical care, in terms of the latest advances in technology. That being said, though, I feel the dedication was probably his last public appearance and it wouldn't surprise me any day if he returned to the hospital with more respiratory problems. That could very well be his last time in the hospital.

Back at the White House and the last photo has all the living Presidents together.

Clinton looks fine, as does Carter. Bush is ailing, but I don't think he's on death's door yet.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1398798

The most interesting thing about this is how well Barbara looks - I hadn't seen a picture for some time and got the impression that she might be really ill but here she looks fit and well.

Is it just me or is Michelle Obama a damned sexy lady?

Barbara and Jimmy Carter both looked quite old and beyond their years even 20 years ago - it's amazing how little they've seemed to age since then.

Barbara and Jimmy Carter both looked quite old and beyond their years even 20 years ago - it's amazing how little they've seemed to age since then.

Check the attic?

Are you sure they don't look different to how they looked in the early 90s?

Something here is really strong. It's either the fresh children's blood that they all sit around drinking at those EVIL ELITE PARTIES, or your imagination.

Back at the White House and the last photo has all the living Presidents together.

Clinton looks fine, as does Carter. Bush is ailing, but I don't think he's on death's door yet.

The most interesting thing about this is how well Barbara looks - I hadn't seen a picture for some time and got the impression that she might be really ill but here she looks fit and well.

It is just you.

It is just you.

Does that mean there is something wrong with me?

I forgot to mention that a little while ago I wrote a letter to Bush 41, and he sent me an autographed picture a couple weeks ago. So maybe this means he's not doing too bad.

I forgot to mention that a little while ago I wrote a letter to Bush 41

Yeah, "Fat Lip" was a great song.

• Like 1

Obviously lost the plot: http://news.sky.com/...-for-cancer-boy

Remember Britney?

There was an interview after that and he doesn't seem too frail in it, I think he'll make it to 90 (Watch as he dies tomorrow just to spite me).

http://www.politico....head-94796.html

Also am I the only one who thinks he looks like Walter White when his head is shaved?

Heart surgery according to beeb....sorry can't get link to work.

Edit....scrap that. It's the boy, and its only a stent.

I bet he is really pissed off as he now has to come up with a new tribute before he goes!

I bet he is really pissed off as he now has to come up with a new tribute before he goes!

He may have weeks to work on it.

He may have weeks to work on it.

He has people to do those jobs.

"I do" ?

• Like 1