Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

Barbara is 92 today.

No doubt at this point that George will see 93, seeing as his birthday is in 4 days. Just a matter of how long he'll last after that...

• Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 05:52, TheBigBB said:

He doesn't actually LOOK that bad for 92; whether his health is ailing might be another story. In any case, he's clearly not quite on his deathbed yet. I wouldn't vote for him as the next death.

On 4/18/2017 at 22:38, CoffinLodger said:

You might want to reconsider that ...

Alright, it's been over two months, and I never reconsidered what I had said. I still don't think he'll be the next death, but maybe I'm pushing my luck now.

12 minutes ago, TheBigBB said:

Alright, it's been over two months, and I never reconsidered what I had said. I still don't think he'll be the next death, but maybe I'm pushing my luck now.

Your right. It's going to be Christie (he's in hospice care with over 100 tumors). 

He's turning 93 on June 12th. It will probably be his last birthday. If he were to defeat Gerald Ford's longevity record, he has to live to November 24th. Do we think he can do it?

4 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

He's turning 93 on June 12th. It will probably be his last birthday. If he were to defeat Gerald Ford's longevity record, he has to live to November 24th. Do we think he can do it?

I think he has 50% chance of reaching to 2018, depending if he develops a respiratory disease (or a heart failure) or not.

8 hours ago, earl said:

I think he has 50% chance of reaching to 2018, depending if he develops a respiratory disease (or a heart failure) or not.

I think he's too frail to go a day with heart problems. Or he already has them. Another case of Pneumonia or Bronchitis will take him out imo

14 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I think it's possible but unlikely.

I still think Jimmy Carter will become the one to beat Ford's record.

9 hours ago, earl said:

That's just like when the weatherman says there is a 50% chance of rain, all it means is that either he will have something wrong or he wont.

• Like 4

So either dead by November 26th, or we'll have a new record holder.

Happy birthday!

I think he's doing much better than Ronald was on his 93rd birthday, and slightly better than Ford. Mr. Bush is still making public appearances, which neither of the two have done at 93.

I think he can beat the record.

I think he'll beat the record on November 25th. But he can't last longer than that. Carter will take over his record as well.

Love GHWB's socks!

As for Jimmy Carter, he walked down the aisle of a commercial air flight shaking the passenger's hands yesterday. 

At this point, I think Jimmy Carter is invincible. HW will beat the record, then will subsequently be beaten to death by his son (Jeb)'s failed presidential aspirations. Carter will become a top tier deathlist candidate, giving us his peanuts as food to watch the show (or throw down HW's throat so he chokes to death like his other son did).

Happy 93rd birthday Mr. President!

I still think it's unlikely he reaches Ford's record, (one more illness will put him under, he even implied that at the Inauguration, though maybe he just didn't like Trump) but he could surprise me.

53 minutes ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

First known photo of a president at 93.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeHWBush/status/874737641656287232

Face is a bit purple, but it's nice that he's been enjoying himself the last couple of days.

He must be miserable. His kids and Barb always take him skydiving, meeting up with friends, and on vacations when they know he can't do anything. Speaking of Barb, where is she! We haven't gotten pictures of her on her 92nd birthday or on George's 93rd birthday.

6 hours ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

First known photo of a president at 93.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeHWBush/status/874737641656287232

Face is a bit purple, but it's nice that he's been enjoying himself the last couple of days.

Maybe he is trying out for the new band Prince is putting together in the afterlife.

He will die this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prophet said:

He will die this year.

I actually agree with you on Carter and Bush. 

Last picture of Gerald Ford alive (he died a few months later)-

15240626-standard.jpg

Current picture of George H.W Bush-

Embedded

Unless Ford rapidly deteriorated away from the public eye, I can't see Bush beating his record. Ford looked much better at 92 then Bush did. I can see Carter beating the record though.

2 hours ago, LilyForrester said:

Last picture of Gerald Ford alive (he died a few months later)-

15240626-standard.jpg

Current picture of George H.W Bush-

Embedded

Unless Ford rapidly deteriorated away from the public eye, I can't see Bush beating his record. Ford looked much better at 92 then Bush did. I can see Carter beating the record though.

I think an important thing to note is that Ford had more hospital visits than Bush has in this time frame now. Also interesting to note that Bush is now 3 months older than Ford when comparing photos, which is a pretty good stretch of time when you're approaching the mid 90s.

• Like 1