Death Watch Beatle

Peter Sutcliffe

:o:D:D

Let's just hope no-one smuggles him in a humble pie with a file in it....

But would Ian Huntley fit inside a pie, humble or otherwise?

:o:D:D

Let's just hope no-one smuggles him in a humble pie with a file in it....

But would Ian Huntley fit inside a pie, humble or otherwise?

Very good!

That took me the whole five minutes since you posted it to get it though....and now I've scratched my head so hard it's bleeding... but I got there in the end!

Humble went to Wakefield when they arrested him and the Yorkshire police handled the investigation

Aye, you should have seen the amount of police in Leeds during the trial.

There are still certain pubs in West Yorkshire where you would be very foolish to mention Sutcliffe's name. I'd guess Humble would be torn limb from limb if he ever ventured into any of them.

There's also a certain street in Bradford where the residents got damn sick of drive-by ghouls brightening up a Sunday afternoon by taking a glance at chateau Sutcliffe!

Incidentally, since Humble was sentenced at Leeds Crown Court there's every chance he's in Armley.

There's also a certain street in Bradford where the residents got damn sick of drive-by ghouls brightening up a Sunday afternoon by taking a glance at chateau Sutcliffe!

Not that I've ever done that, or have the pictures to prove it, oh no... *ahem* :o

If Humble's in Armley, I bet he gets moved somewhere else pretty quick.

Like intensive care or - gasp! - the morgue.

Sutcliffe turns 60 today, which inspired me to do a little looking into what this chap was all about. Fairly nasty fellow indeed.

I was watching a National Geographic prison on some hardcore American prison where high profile cases such as Scot Petersen were considered high value targets for murder due to the fame brought on from it. For example Christopher Scarver, who murdered Jeffery Dahmer, became a minor celebrity in his own right because of it. If you didn't committ crimes spectacular enough to gain you nation-wide attention, just kill someone who did. Even Ian Kay, who took out Sutcliffe's eye, has his own Wikipedia page.

I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't been offed yet, given all the attacks. Might be a fun one to have on the DL. :banghead:

I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't been offed yet, given all the attacks. Might be a fun one to have on the DL. :banghead:

I'd like to see him publicly flogged in Bradford's Centenary Square. Would be a nice day out.

I might do a ghoulish drive-by and take some pics of his old house tomorrow if the weather's nice.

I'd like to see him publicly flogged in Bradford's Centenary Square. Would be a nice day out.

I might do a ghoulish drive-by and take some pics of his old house tomorrow if the weather's nice.

Didn't the council demolish it? Or am I thinking of Fred Wests house?

You're thinking of Westie's place, now garden for all to enjoy. Chateau Sutcliffe, in Heaton Park Drive, is still standing and still gets its fair share of drive by onlookers.

Sutcliffe turns 60 today, which inspired me to do a little looking into what this chap was all about. Fairly nasty fellow indeed.

Very nasty fellow indeed, full story can be read here CP, I remember when he was on the loose, I was at school at the time but everyone knew about him, it was a frightening time. I too am surprised he hasn't been killed in jail, perhaps he is too well protected.

I wonder what happened to his wife? I always thought it was strange that she never suspected a thing.

I wonder what happened to his wife? I always thought it was strange that she never suspected a thing.

She had a psychiatric history of her own. She is now, apparently, back at the old Sutcliffe place and available for the odd drive-by snapshot (if this is to be believed).

http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/pdt...es/rtthoe.shtml

So get weaving Vinegar tits we expect to see the pic posted soon.

She sued Private Eye for libel and got £600,000 which led to Ian Hislop's 'If that's justice I'm a banana' remark. It was subsequently reduced to only £60,000 - so poor old Sonia must be on her uppers.

One Broadmoor insider said: "Sonia's support helps keep Sutcliffe going. Although they are divorced it is obvious they are still very close. He recently talked to her excitedly about the possibility he could one day be a free man."

Oh, bless!

One Broadmoor insider said: "Sonia's support helps keep Sutcliffe going. Although they are divorced it is obvious they are still very close. He recently talked to her excitedly about the possibility he could one day be a free man."

Oh, bless!

I'm sure they'll both be appearing on Celebrity Big Brother at some future date. :)

I'm sure they'll both be appearing on Celebrity Big Brother at some future date. :)

Shame they couldn't put him in the current Big Brother house if you ask me...

Aye, there's a bush there and if you catch it in the right light you're not sure if it has leaves or.....little human fingers!

Best avoided I'd say.

Although I don't buy the paper, a colleague brings it in to work, I read that Mr Sutcliffe may be responsible for another death albeit by proxy.

"Ripper so fat he must diet or die" (says our esteemed "Sun")

Meanwhile, the article also mentions that the woman believed to have been his first murder target, Anna Rogulski, has died aged 75.

"Ripper so fat he must diet or die" (says our esteemed "Sun")

Meanwhile, the article also mentions that the woman believed to have been his first murder target, Anna Rogulski, has died aged 75.

I like the quote about the doctors 'fearing' he'd die. He's the last f****r you'd care about dying! ;)

Sutcliffe's a big bloke so I can't imagine being 19 stone is a life or death situation for him to be honest.

Does anyone remember the headlines when Sutcliffe lost the sight of his eye when he was attacked in Broadmoor?

I'd guess it went "Yorkshire Ripper saved from Woolworth's Murderer by Stockwell Strangler".

I'm not sure about the "Woolworth murderer's" public name, but it was a headiner's dream....