Death Watch Beatle

Peter Sutcliffe

2 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Amazing how he's reported overweight despite having spent decades in prison, makes one wonder how generous the prison catering is.

I was never personally invited to spend time in prison, and I am not sure what they serve prisoners in Britain, but I do know that American prison food is one of the most disgusting cuisines. It should be left to dogs and hogs. I am sure his bulkiness is due to non -activity. I do not believe they require you to move around too much. Especially him. Even gruel will make a man gain weight if he is not active.

22 hours ago, Man About The Forum said:

Patsy to cover for the Yorkshire Ripper - Jimmy Savile. Pete fixed it for Jim to get away with it.

Jim fixed it for Ripper to grip Bruno.jpg

They clearly spent a lot of time together, Sutcliffe even started to dress like Savile! 

• Haha 2

The obesity might be caused by his medication and/or his illnesses (circulation problems = water retention, etc). It's not surprising if he doesn't keep physically active. I wonder what goes through his head. Before his trial he's supposed to have told someone that he'd get put in a nuthouse and let out in ten years. Did he really believe that? How must he have felt when he realised he wasn't getting out in twenty years, or thirty, or ever?

I’ve got a horrible feeling that he his going to frustrate us and deny most of us another hit just like he has frustrated us and the State/taxpayer for all these years he has remained alive 

• Like 2

74 and refusing treatment, I'd say he'll be toast before the end of the month.   Shame he isn't likely to be the 18th of the year to surpass the DL record.. 

• Angry 1

18 minutes ago, tomarse said:

I'd say he'll be toast before the end of the month.  

Oi!  Watch it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

22 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Amazing how he's reported overweight despite having spent decades in prison, makes one wonder how generous the prison catering is.

haha. Reminds me of Alan Partridge when he got arrested and spent the night in a cell.

Through the hatch comes a tray of food. I paw at it listlessly until I notice it contains chicken nuggets.

And what chicken nuggets! These boast all the smoky zing of McCain Southern coating with the tenderest cuts of white meat.

The beans are lukewarm but not overcooked and a generous dollop of smash adds a buttery finish that sets the plate off beautifully.

To drink, a mug of steaming tea. A really, really good meal.

Basically a Jade Goody situation when we are literally within weeks/days of seeing him go. We know he's not going to make it, just a question of when exactly...

Just now, Kenny McCormick said:

Basically a Jade Goody situation when we are literally within weeks/days of seeing him go. We know he's not going to make it, just a question of when exactly...

Not a cert his body could fight the virus off on its own.Odds arent fantastic but they aren`t awful either.People older fatter and sicker have survived.Even if you have comorbidities and risk factors there is still a greater chance of surviving than dying.I really hope he does die though.With Jade Goody she was riddled with cancer and there was 0% chance of survivival.Sutcliffe`s odds are sadly not that poor.They aren`t good at all though.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 15:51, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

The obesity might be caused by his medication and/or his illnesses (circulation problems = water retention, etc). It's not surprising if he doesn't keep physically active. I wonder what goes through his head. Before his trial he's supposed to have told someone that he'd get put in a nuthouse and let out in ten years. Did he really believe that? How must he have felt when he realised he wasn't getting out in twenty years, or thirty, or ever?

Was he not on a feeding tube for ages too, pumping in loads of IV drips with little exercise will increase body weight

Big surprise of the Metro article is that he believes he will go to heaven when he dies.  Thats gonna be a hammer blow for poor old Pete when he finds out the truth.

7 minutes ago, Beachy Head said:

Big surprise of the Metro article is that he believes he will go to heaven when he dies.  Thats gonna be a hammer blow for poor old Pete when he finds out the truth.

I believe he will go to heaven because god has a morbid sense for humour.

7 minutes ago, Beachy Head said:

He converted to Christianity a few years ago and has apparently shown remorse for what he did and prayed for forgiveness.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He converted to Christianity a few years ago and has apparently shown remorse for what he did and prayed for forgiveness.

If he has become a Roman Catholic it will have been a challenging First Confession for the priest coming up with an appropriate penance.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Looking at recent pics of him I would say the only thing he has "shown" is a penchant for large helpings of prison food.

He is a Jehovah witness, I think, but can't sell bibles house-to-house.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Beachy Head said:

Looking at recent pics of him I would say the only thing he has "shown" is a penchant for large helpings of prison food.

Hmm I don’t think prison food is unlimited. It’s not like there’s an all you can eat buffet. It’s not hard to get that size on a regular diet. You just need to be in a calorie surplus ie not move much. Prisoners are allocated the right to exercise in a communal area. Given what he’s done, wouldn’t blame him for avoiding mingling with others!

15 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Hmmm

So, did the conversion late in life lead him to re-visit the original "God told me to do it" claim he made in police interviews in 1981?

• Like 3

Sickipedia already revving up

Peter Sutcliffe wanders into a cocktail bar in the afterlife and gets chatting to a piece, he says "Can I buy you a drink love?" She replies "Thanks, I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea." He answers "No you fucking won't, you'll have a Screwdriver like all the other filthy whores!"

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Sickipedia already revving up

Peter Sutcliffe wanders into a cocktail bar in the afterlife and gets chatting to a piece, he says "Can I buy you a drink love?" She replies "Thanks, I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea." He answers "No you fucking won't, you'll have a Screwdriver like all the other filthy whores!"

She'd better not have too many or she'll get hammered.

• Haha 1

Is his wife Sonia still married to him? I believe she's never given an interview despite probably being offered millions 

40 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Is his wife Sonia still married to him? I believe she's never given an interview despite probably being offered millions 

She divorced him and remarried some time ago, pretty sure she died not too long ago? 

23 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

She divorced him and remarried some time ago, pretty sure she died not too long ago? 

A quick Google search suggests she's still alive: remarried in 1997. He sent her a Valentine's Card this year. :wub: Love never dies. :rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009467/Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-sent-Valentines-card-ex-wife-Sonia.html

10 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

A quick Google search suggests she's still alive: remarried in 1997. He sent her a Valentine's Card this year. :wub: Love never dies. :rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009467/Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-sent-Valentines-card-ex-wife-Sonia.html

Just like him apparently...

maybe the only thing that he hasn’t killed yet