Guest Terminator Toonces

Firing squad for holomolka?

Hanging?

Guilotine?

Stoning?

Blugeoning?

What whould be the best capital punishment for this fruit cake? :deadx:

Guest Paul

It amazes me the attitude of the general public on the whole case of Karla Homolka. The pacifist ways of our Canadian culture. We whine and complain, but do nothing to correct our wrongs in our society. We even call talk shows on the radio to voice our anger to no avail, only to hear ourselves talk on national radio and make us feel like we've done something to turn our country around. The only thing this has done has kept a bunch of us awake during long hours driving on the highway, listening to all of you dumbasses rambling on about what you should do, could do, might do. It just all sounds like a whole bunch of internet chat room and radio station Rambo's who always flex their muscles and tell everyone their gun is bigger than the next guy's. We, as Canadians are a bunch of sissy prissies who talk big talk, but trip when(yes we walk. We should do like the Americans when something is not right. We should protest, rally and tell the politicians who work for us and not the other way around. After all, we pay THEIR wages!!!

As far as karla homolka(yes, in small letters), as to portray the type of person IT is. It does not have intelligence. As intelligence would dictate not to kill or torture. A human has the innate ability to know right from wrong. Homolka has animal-like instincts to hunt, stalk, prey to kill. The same protocol will most likely be the same that she is exterminated. The smug look on her face in the CBC interview makes me believe that she is a scared rat, with a lynx ready to pounce on her at any moment.

In conclusion, everything previous is relative to the feelings of present and former residents of St. Catharine's as I am the latter and currently live in another part of the country. Homolka, like the rat she is, should do like a wolf who gets caught in a trap. Chew your damn leg off till you walk away bleeding and slowly die, before the hunter comes to put you out of our misery. May you forever suffer your consequences, whatever they may be. :deadx:

Guest RJ

The whole Karla Homolka case says more about what a bleeding heart liberal justice system Canada has than what she actually did.

The only reason the Canadian justice system is try to put restrictions on her is because of public outcry and they know they look like complete morons and are now trying to save face.

She played the system, they bought it. Good on her.

Canadians are some of the most apethetic people around. They`ll be tired of this story in a two weeks. She`ll be living a normal happy life somewhere.

And, because she learned how to speak French in prison, French Canadians feel she should be given a second chance.

If this was in the U.S. she would have been executed by now.

And this would have helped how, exactly?

Guest Guest

If she is still the threat to society that a lot of people think she is, including the people that let her go, obviously putting her down would eliminate that threat.

The authorities know her identity and whereabouts so I'm sure they're keeping an eye on her - If not I suggest wetrack her down and lock her in a room with some of our candidates.

Anyone found out anything about the Karla Homolka death pool?

Man I bet she is scared!

I'm curious about what people think about her release.

aFrom what I read on that site, the operators that own the

service the site was posted to have printed up thier "displeasure"

at the entire Death to Karla pool, and the site is no longer

functional.

I suspect her lawyers had this quashed when it was discovered.

I wonder if any other pools exist. I also wonder when she

will see that her stay at "Club Fed" was not payment for

her sub human behaviour.

Another poster said it best....

Canadians, when it comes to fighting for thier rights and for

just causes, are a bunch of sissies. We sit back and moan,

but do nothing to change things.

We let the Government run roughshod over all of us

and do nothing to stop things like this from happening.

Sad.

Americans have the right idea. They don't like a President, they

SHOOT HIM!

Cheers.

May Karla enjoy the fun her vicims experienced. That is my wish.

Brootal.

Well two things here--first off--on second thought make that three things--

First of course it helps some people who feel an immense amount of pleasure knowing a killer has been terminated. It saves from disasters such as the entire State of Illinois (U.S.) had recently when the now defunct Governor Ryan overturned all the death penalty sentances and changed them to the life in prison. Imagine the slap in the face that was for some of the victims families.

Okay moving along, the death penalty is not always carried out swiftly. A brief look at the number of persons waiting around on Death Row (in prisons, not at the gangster rap music company) is staggering. Appeals are mandatory and a person can conceivably keep the appeals process going until they die from old age. Figure it this way, first the local appeals, then the next level up then a State Supreme Court and of course the Big Supreme Court with the nine justices down in the D.C. area. Then of course new trials because of a witness the prosecution held off to the side, never informing the defense that the person existed. Little bits of evidence withheld by the prosecution etc. and each of these new trials leads to more appeals. Sadly an at times endless process--although--there are of course times where the wrong person has been convicted so the death penalty would have fried an innocent. what I am doing here is making clear that had this woman been convicted in the U.S. there is most certainly no guarentee she'd be dead yet. Further look at other killers in the U.S. who get slapped on the wrists with 25 year sentences.

Bottom line is the justice system is weird.

Guest Guest

Well two things here--first off--on second thought make that three things--

First of course it helps some people who feel an immense amount of pleasure knowing a killer has been terminated. It saves from disasters such as the entire State of Illinois (U.S.) had recently when the now defunct Governor Ryan overturned all the death penalty sentances and changed them to the life in prison. Imagine the slap in the face that was for some of the victims families.

Okay moving along, the death penalty is not always carried out swiftly. A brief look at the number of persons waiting around on Death Row (in prisons, not at the gangster rap music company) is staggering. Appeals are mandatory and a person can conceivably keep the appeals process going until they die from old age. Figure it this way, first the local appeals, then the next level up then a State Supreme Court and of course the Big Supreme Court with the nine justices down in the D.C. area. Then of course new trials because of a witness the prosecution held off to the side, never informing the defense that the person existed. Little bits of evidence withheld by the prosecution etc. and each of these new trials leads to more appeals. Sadly an at times endless process--although--there are of course times where the wrong person has been convicted so the death penalty would have fried an innocent. what I am doing here is making clear that had this woman been convicted in the U.S. there is most certainly no guarentee she'd be dead yet. Further look at other killers in the U.S. who get slapped on the wrists with 25 year sentences.

Bottom line is the justice system is weird.

You raise a valid point. I got this from a death penalty info site;

" Death row inmates in the U.S. typically spend over a decade awaiting execution. Some prisoners have been on death row for well over 20 years.

During this time, they are generally isolated from other prisoners, excluded from prison educational and employment programs, and sharply restricted in terms of visitation and exercise, spending as much as 23 hours a day alone in their cells."

Which are basically what Paul Bernardo`s conditions are I believe.

My general point was that it doesn't matter if you electrocute, inject and hang a murderer just to make sure - it still doesn't miraculously bring the victims back from the dead.

The majority of the time the relatives of the victims talk about "closure" (dreadful Americanism!) and "making them suffer" but later on (months, years) they are still as angry, unforgiving etc and the execution hasn't actually helped them a great deal - the victim is still very dead, it's just now there is one more body than before. I recommend Nick Broomfields documentary on Aileen Wuornos(?) to anybody who is interested in the death penalty.

As one of my old teachers used to say, if you agree with the death penalty then you should be willing to be the one to carry it out.

Guest A concerned Canadian citizen

The whole reason for the death penalty (in my huble opinion) is to get rid of burdens to society instead of keeping them locked up for life at a huge expense to tax payers. At least $100 000 per year for each inmate, that money would better spent preventing and rehabiliting the ones who can be, horrific criminals such as this bitch and her ex husband should be executed.

1 hour ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Relatively pointless bump of ancient thread alert!

There's a four(!)-part documentary on the 'Ken and Barbie killers' which is probably not for the faint-hearted.

Was Karla Homolka a schoolgirl who killed, or someone who killed schoolgirls?

7 minutes ago, time said:

Or both?

49 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Or both?

The latter, though she met her husband when she was 17 (as he liked to prey on younger girls). Given they taped their entire torture/murders and it was played in court (there were genuinely jury and lawyers in therapy for years after) this seems like a good documentary to completely miss in my book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, time said:

She was a serial killer who among her victims killed her own 15 year old sister. Due to the plea bargainig system she served only a few years in jail for multi murders with an accomplice and later married the brother of her lawyer. I bet he does not drink the nighttime cocoa she doubtless makes him.

• Thanks 1