Guest Dementia
The drummer with unquestionably the worst band in the history of the world. He seems like a nice enough man in himself but when he and May die at least there will be no more re-union concerts blocking up the traffic in Park Lane and stopping me getting home on time.

You are disgusting. I hope you die for that disgusting remark. Queen were and ARE the best band in the entire world. Freddie mercury was an amazing man with an incredible talent and it was terrible for him to die at such a young age. And it'll be AGES till Brian and Roger leave us. And if you hate them so much why discuss about them? You moron. :o

I agree. ;)

I wonder when you shall die also...perhaps soon? If all you talk about is death, it's bound to happen. But then again, wouldn't that please you all? You love death.

~ S.A.

But calling yourself 'Dementia' is OK.

Guest MTQueenie

You people are seriously sick in the head to actually sit and wish death upon someone just because you dont like the music they make.

You people are seriously sick in the head to actually sit and wish death upon someone just because you dont like the music they make.

Ah, so you're a Doherty fan then.....

You are seriously sick to come on to this site and make remarks like that. We are NOT wishing death on anyone( with the exception of Maggie Thatcher (sorry Josco)) . Maybe if you took the time to read through the various pages, you might see this.

I am one of the last people in the world to wish anyone dead.... and like the last post we dont wish death on anyone. Its a lighthearted point of view of something which happens to us all.... even you & me!

To say Roger Taylor is going to die is a true statement, just when that is the issue!

Take a chill pill and go with the flow B)

I like Queen.... It was a very sad loss to the world of music when Freddie Mercury passed away but he led a rather risque lifestyle so he was playing with fire there.

;):grave:

We just look at people who are doing the same thing and helping the inevitable along or are old and ready to shuffle off this year!

:o:P:pop:

Regards

:o VIENNA

xxxxx

Guest Guest
Hard to think of that as respect and sadness for Freddie's death when you have stupid smillies like that.

Bijou you are a long time dead..... lighten up!

I happen to be very very fond of Norman Wisdom who is on the death list for the second year! I can live with it why cant you???

;) VIENNA

xxxxx

I do not need to lighten up. Some of you are so disgusting actually wishing Roger Taylor and Brian May dead. They are brilliant musicians and we owe them a great debt for the wonderful music they have created. And they don't have reunions all the time btw to the freak who started this topic. They have stayed around for so long because theyare brillinat. Now just because you don't like Queen that is no reason to wish them dead.

Guest Toke Deltorso
The drummer with unquestionably the worst band in the history of the world. He seems like a nice enough man in himself but when he and May die at least there will be no more re-union concerts blocking up the traffic in Park Lane and stopping me getting home on time.

Are you taking the piss millwall Uriah f***ing heep , heep of sh*8 more like! , how you can compare that bunch of tossers with queen is a joke.

Guest MTQueenie

So saying that he should die rather sooner than later isnt wishing death upon someone

I'm going to wish death upon you in a minute if you don't give it a rest.

Guest StayingPower

Windsor you're a slimy old C-word.

Guest Toke Deltorso

hey staying, are you still with us. Staying is that C word Canticle (hymn derived from the bible) yes i thought it was , have you gone staying- staying you there pal, staaaaaaiiiinnnnggg!. :evil2:

Guest Guest

That censoring is pretty neat! :evil2:

Bastard!

Guest Guest

Oh it doesn't censor that :evil2:

Guest Toke Deltorso

hey staying, are you still with us. Staying is that C word Canticle (hymn derived from the bible) yes i thought it was , have you gone staying- staying you there pal, staaaaaaiiiinnnnggg!. :evil2:

Staying power . ;):D:D:D:D:D;) ask his wife ( mr droopy).

Less of the old dear....

I do not need to lighten up. Some of you are so disgusting actually wishing Roger Taylor and Brian May dead.

Once again no-one is wishing a quick death or any ill will on these people it's just speculation.... I hope they stay around for a good few more years yet. Queen are still an excellent group and they are very talented musicians but YOU dont seem to understand the concept.

What I really want to know is why you have registered if you dont agree with anything the list does or the people who post on it? You are quite rightly entitled to an opinion but when you are ranting about something which is so far off base you just seem so negative.

By the way smilies are there also to express opinions like when you pull your face at the deathlist this is probably what youre doing ;)

I myself think you really need to calm down or if not try to lose the link off your PC. I really dont want you to get too stressed about something as trivia as this! :D

:evil2: VIENNA

You are disgusting. I hope you die for that disgusting remark. Queen were and ARE the best band in the entire world. Freddie mercury was an amazing man with an incredible talent and it was terrible for him to die at such a young age. And it'll be AGES till Brian and Roger leave us. And if you hate them so much why discuss about them? You moron. :blink:

I agree. :angry:

I wonder when you shall die also...perhaps soon? If all you talk about is death, it's bound to happen. But then again, wouldn't that please you all? You love death.

~ S.A.

What is good about Queen then?

Guest steve

Mercury stole the show at live aid, Zeppelin and the who were pathetic Mercury is the greatest frontman ever

Queen cracked more markets around the world then any band

queen have sold 180 million records world wide (I don't think uriah heep have sold more then ten million)

Boheimien rhapsody is arguably the greatest recording ever

despite the death of there singer queen still cause traffic jams on park lane when they come to town

Queen are the most brilliant band in the history of muiic. Never mind Elvis or The Beatles, Queen were the best. Every song they released or performed they gave it there all. There songs are so regonisable and you instantly know who it's by. Freddie Mercury was an amazing musician and still is. Poeple still buy his records and 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is the best song ever written. That's why it's lasted as long as it has.

Freddie Mercury was an amazing musician and still is.

Is he - like - giving you his new stuff from 'the other side'?

Freddie Mercury was an amazing musician and still is.

Is he - like - giving you his new stuff from 'the other side'?

He could be channeling it via a medium...it goes 'Tappity-tappity-tap. Tap-tap. Tappity-tappity-tap... ' Followed by a horrendous double-tracked guitar solo.

Queen are the most brilliant band in the history of muiic. Never mind Elvis or The Beatles, Queen were the best. Every song they released or performed they gave it there all. There songs are so regonisable and you instantly know who it's by. Freddie Mercury was an amazing musician and still is. Poeple still buy his records and 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is the best song ever written. That's why it's lasted as long as it has.

THEIR songs were fine. THERE is a place for such adulation. It's simple grammar. If you have to get stuck in a groove, please try to get the words right. I've lost the Fred.