Just to get my two pen'orth in:

Queen - Greatest Hits was the only CD I ever bought. In those far off halcyon days I used to change my car fairly regularly, but I always left the CD in the player so I had to buy another copy. Over the years I must have bought a dozen copies and kept the band's coffers full. I suppose you could call it wealth distribution............ Pity it always seems to be one way.

Queen are the most brilliant band in the history of music.

No they weren't. Husker Du were and that's final.

Queen - Greatest Hits was the only CD I ever bought.  In those far off halcyon days I used to change my car fairly regularly, but I always left the CD in the player so I had to buy another copy.  Over the years I must have bought a dozen copies and kept the band's coffers full.  I suppose you could call it wealth distribution............  Pity it always seems to be one way.

I'm not so sure about that. From a reliable source, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, I know that every tape in your car turns into Queen - Greatest Hits after a few days. I suspect the same happens to CDs.

regards,

Hein

Queen - Greatest Hits was the only CD I ever bought. In those far off halcyon days I used to change my car fairly regularly, but I always left the CD in the player so I had to buy another copy. Over the years I must have bought a dozen copies and kept the band's coffers full. I suppose you could call it wealth distribution............ Pity it always seems to be one way.

Since you're going down nostalgia alley, I think the second record I ever owned (I only had four, we were poor in the Godot household) was the Seven Seas of Rhye. The first was Standing on the Corner by Lindisfarne. That was a better record.

Following post deleted due to language, stupidity and an obvious lack of brain cells to ever deserve to be let loose on a computer.

Following post deleted due to language, stupidity and an obvious lack of brain cells to ever deserve to be let loose on a computer.

And yet it was a (seemingly) clever way of getting round the forum 'naughty language' sensor. I was a bit taken by surprise when I saw the guest's name on the forum front page! :unsure:

Guest whiteman

i cant understand all this Queen bashing.They produced great music and some of the best live shows ever.not to every ones taste i know but then who is?

overrated bands........U2 spring to mind but then again thats just MY opinion.

oh and by the way i dont wish anyone dead so i had better get off this very strange(sick) board.

i cant understand all this Queen bashing.They produced great music and some of the best live shows ever.not to every ones taste i know but then who is?

oh and by the way i dont wish anyone dead so i had better get off this very strange(sick) board.

No one is wishing anyone dead on this site.

For those who missed it, however, particularly if they share my interest in web expletive control, I noted that the posting somehow circumvented the intervention of the asterisk machine. I don't think this had anything to do with the guile of the poster who probably doesn't know the meaning of the word in the same way that he struggled with the coloquialism for one who masturbates.

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!

Die, Die, Die!

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!

Die, Die, Die!

OK then, with one exception

Guest Freya

This is sick..

This is sick..

But probably not as sick as Freddie in his final days.......

1.I cant believe anyone REALLY wants Maggie to die

2.Queen were one of the most over-rated bands about....just because their pop act impressed a few drunken idiots at live-aid...they all became multi millionaires....talented nobodies I say.....

Guest Guest

You never get high-profile AIDS casualties now, do you? After the mid-to-late 80s cull (Mercury, Rock Hudson, Liberace, Kenny Everett) I suppose they're all being a bit more careful.

A bit more careful you say? Alot like f*****g the opposite sex which

should be done in the first place.

'Cos noone ever caught aids from heterosexual sex did they??

Don't tell me - you're either a brainwashed catholic or brainwashed biblebelter - either way you are an ignorant f****r and unworthy of a place on this planet. What a shame you didn't make the death list . . .

Yes thats right, were Catholics who heralded the Popes death and bible bashers who seem to be nothing like the true christian model.

Indeed, it is a shame I didn't make the list. I'd probably be a lot richer and more famous that what I currently am.... :ph34r:

Guest Guest

No thats just not true. See the Patrick Moore, Brooke Astor, Ronnie Biggs and various Magret Thatcher threads for evidence. In fact pretty much every thread.

Guest Toke Deltorso
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!

Die, Die, Die!

What the f*** is she waiting for, get on with it!!. :ph34r:

I've said it before..."THIS LADY IS NOT FOR TURNING (in her grave)"......SHE is awesome and will outlive us all !!

I've said it before..."THIS LADY IS NOT FOR TURNING (in her grave)"......SHE is awesome and will outlive us all !!

Interesting theory.

May I ask you, is that you in your avatar and if so, why are you dressed like a female Halibut/ terrorist.

erm...actually , its not me at all , but a friend of one of my daughters pre fancy dress party....looks good tho' eh ?

erm...actually , its not me at all , but a friend of one of my daughters pre fancy dress party....looks good tho' eh ?

Indeed, very Al Queda.... :ph34r:

Interesting theory.

May I ask you, is that you in your avatar and if so, why are you dressed like a female Halibut/ terrorist.

Now Mr.Windsor lets not hate people for who they truely are.

It's the rule - That may be bent it you said AJS. :ph34r:

anyway...getting back to the point....no Queen members will pop in the near future...they are all just getting fat and happy living off one half decent performance (by Gay Freddie...)