I've added the original lost tag to this thread and given you a like for that really manly beer glass.

• Haha 1

Hell’s Basement, a Canadian brewery, is one of two companies to get their Māori slightly wrong and have accidentally named their NZ Pale Ale “Pubic Hair”.

• Haha 1

Yesterday (Friday) was international beer day. I  trust we all suitably imbibed. Miracle Aligner obviously did.

18 minutes ago, time said:

Yesterday (Friday) was international beer day. I  trust we all suitably imbibed. Miracle Aligner obviously did.

I can confirm I had a significant hangover this morning, yet that was mainly wine.

29 minutes ago, time said:

Fucked up with wine. I'll try again later.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2020 at 08:06, The Quim Reaper said:

Hell’s Basement, a Canadian brewery, is one of two companies to get their Māori slightly wrong and have accidentally named their NZ Pale Ale “Pubic Hair”.

To be sold in Pubic Houses no doubt.

Tonight’s foray is into some swill from Missoula, Montana called Moose Drool.  First (only other) time I had this was in a time forgotten bar in Bisby, Arizona.  Why a microbrew from Montana was shipping to some wee bar in the western deserts of Arizona 1500 miles away was always an intriguing ‘more questions than answers’ thing.  Lo and behold I found a 6-pack (cans ugh) first time in 15 years.  Was a good brown ale I kept in my memory bank.

SirC

image.jpg

• Like 1

My order (that I fucking preordered) from Brewdog has arrived!

18CCA962-4999-4E86-9F38-CA51EFFA73D1.thumb.jpeg.851697104adc53f04017346d405749f7.jpeg

A slightly cloudy, nicely hopped New England IPA that carries its 6% lightly, a nicely tropical nose and a refreshing finish. Would happily get absolutely Cummingsed on this if it weren’t for work tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

My preorder from Brewdog has arrived!

18CCA962-4999-4E86-9F38-CA51EFFA73D1.thumb.jpeg.851697104adc53f04017346d405749f7.jpeg

A slightly cloudy, nicely hopped New England IPA that carries its 6% lightly, a nicely tropical nose and a refreshing finish. Would happily get absolutely Cunmingsed on this if it weren’t for work tomorrow.

FTFY

9 minutes ago, time said:

FTFY

Yeah alright. I preordered it. It’s been a long day ffs.

On 12/11/2020 at 14:34, The Quim Reaper said:

My order (that I fucking preordered) from Brewdog has arrived!

A slightly cloudy, nicely hopped New England IPA that carries its 6% lightly, a nicely tropical nose and a refreshing finish. Would happily get absolutely Cummingsed on this if it weren’t for work tomorrow.

That can design is fantastic

I tried Fuller's Golden Pride (8.5% ABV) for the first time recently. If you like a strong, rich beer, I can recommend this.

See the source image

• Like 1

Had to work this Saturday - so weekend just starting.

Trying this out whatever it is.  6.4%
SC

EFDB5009-4C20-4C8A-A716-93B282C40764.jpeg

Short’s, from northern (Lower Peninsula) Michigan, near Traverse City.  This one sounded interesting, a double brown that is moderately hoppy.  It’s only 4.5% ABV :( but it tastes great. The name is great too.

SC

C639C98B-238F-4807-8813-A0DAB3D5CA93.jpeg

79B19473-D0FF-454E-B1AD-639E84C744A5.jpeg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Short’s, from northern (Lower Peninsula) Michigan, near Traverse City.  This one sounded interesting, a double brown that is moderately hoppy.  It’s only 4.5% ABV :( but it tastes great. The name is great too.

SC

C639C98B-238F-4807-8813-A0DAB3D5CA93.jpeg

79B19473-D0FF-454E-B1AD-639E84C744A5.jpeg

Have you ever tasted?

Would you call that a suitable bedtime drink?

• Like 1

Wee microbrew right here in Warren, Michigan.

It’s been around maybe 20 years.  I mean Dragonmead, not St Nicholas Brewing Co (I bought that glass on location in Indiana).

IMG_8576.jpeg

My Advent Calendar gave me this today...

La Trappe Quadrupel Trappist Beer

Its a 10% Trappist ale so strong you almost need a spoon. Apparently the world's first Quadrupel and definitely not a session beer (or even a nightcap after a day's DLCon drinking).

• Shocked 1