Sign in to follow this  
Earl Gloomy

Wincy Willis

I mentioned Annika Rice the other day on a thread, does anyone remember Wincy Willis who was also on Treasure Hunt With Annika Rice and Kennith Kendel? She was a weather girl (quite an older one) for years and now she dissapeared, can't find info on wiki about her either.

It was mainly Wincey Willis i was intrested in. Looking at photos of her, she really has aged.

Guest toffee

Anubis, your right sorry. My Mum still got sweaty though - well she is a big lady!!

I mentioned Annika Rice the other day on a thread, does anyone remember Wincy Willis who was also on Treasure Hunt With Annika Rice and Kennith Kendel? She was a weather girl (quite an older one) for years and now she dissapeared, can't find info on wiki about her either.

It was mainly Wincey Willis i was intrested in. Looking at photos of her, she really has aged.

I've only just spotted this gem of a thread from Earl Gloomy,

Not only couldn't he spell Wincey(Wincy) but dying (dieing) and disappeared (dissappeared) also proved a challenge to him.

A veritable steaming turd of a thread,

if only todays DeathList could meet the high standards of the past. :o

Might I ask then why you decided to bring it out into the fresh air instead of leaving it buried?

Might I ask then why you decided to bring it out into the fresh air instead of leaving it buried?

I could ask you a similar question,

Why did you feel the need to post in this thread just to ask me why I posted in the thread? :D

The answer to your question is;

In the service of sarcasm, also a vain hope that the thread might be locked or deleted.

I could ask you a similar question,

Why did you feel the need to post in this thread just to ask me why I posted in the thread? :D

The answer to your question is;

In the service of sarcasm, also a vain hope that the thread might be locked or deleted.

The irony of that hit me just after I "Add Reply" button, so believe me, it wasn't lost on me.

I'll take this opportunity to mention that, although it looks like I've gone post crazy all of the sudden (my post replies are back to back), it's only because I've been gone all day that it looks like I've posted a shiteload. If I had been on intermittently all day, they'd be spread out, and it wouldn't look so bad. I suppose that bothers me a bit.

I'll take this opportunity to mention that, although it looks like I've gone post crazy all of the sudden (my post replies are back to back), it's only because I've been gone all day that it looks like I've posted a shiteload. If I had been on intermittently all day, they'd be spread out, and it wouldn't look so bad. I suppose that bothers me a bit.

:Dpo.gif:opo.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:po.gif:eshock:

I've only just spotted this gem of a thread from Earl Gloomy,

Not only couldn't he spell Wincey(Wincy) but dying (dieing) and disappeared (dissappeared) also proved a challenge to him.

if only todays DeathList could meet the high standards of the past. :rolleyes:

Everything was better before. Summer was six months long and petrol was less than a buck a gallon.

Wincey is still alive, I'm sure you'll all be relieved to hear.

This vital thread really should be permanently kept on the first page, maybe even pinned.

This vital thread really should be permanently kept on the first page, maybe even pinned.

Then I hope you will still be merrily singing its praises should it go on to become as popular as the Dicky O' thread. :D

Be careful what you wish for and all that...

Then I hope you will still be merrily singing its praises should it go on to become as popular as the Dicky O' thread. :D

Oh yes indeedy, I love this thread, and would be bereft if it were to be deleted. :D

In fact I love it so much that as long as it exists I'll keep it on the first page.

Oh yes indeedy, I love this thread, and would be bereft if it were to be deleted. :D

In fact I love it so much that as long as it exists I'll keep it on the first page.

Aha! Is this perchance the act of being ironic?

I look forward to seeing your Wincey avatar.

No, that's sarcasm. Or were you being ironic?

I'm buggered if I know, mate. :D

I'd call it whining or just being bitter perhaps. :P

I'd call it whining or just being bitter perhaps. :(

Whining is also a form of jealousy or even desperation. :P

Yeah,but its a pain in the ass discovering the truth,

And for those who want the thread closed, remember that we apply natural selection, not euthanasia, on this site, and prefer to late lame threads die a natural death. This one still has a pulse, just.

Wincey aint gonna die anytime soon, this thread is an inspiration to us all.

Florence Winsome Dymmock

I haven't forgotten you,

All that you did and all that you do,

Obscurity may have come to you,

But Wincey you mustn't be blue,

Because DeathList remembers you,

Yes we do, yes we do.

I haven't forgotten you,

All that you did and all that you do,

Obscurity may have come to you,

But Wincey you mustn't be blue,

Because DeathList remembers you,

Yes we do, yes we do.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You wouldn't mind if I used that as a signiture would you?