widnes14

Michael Barrymore

Maybe one to watch for next year.... meh ;)

Well for one thing he isn't that old and no recent major health problems e.g. heart attacks, strokes

Sure he found his friend floating in his swimming pool but that isn't enough really.

Nice Try Though

I was over in New Zealand earlier this year and noticed he was keeping himself busy (in a fairly low-key fashion - well, we are talking about New Zealand!) by appearing over there:

Michael Barrymore in NZ

I heard that he was blamed for a mans death and was arrested for smoking marajuana at a party. I also read that his ex wife has died of lung cancer

back in april. Chances are he may be going downhill a bit?

But you can never count on it. ;)

Maybe one to watch for next year.... meh :angry:

GOOD

He dispensed with ash trays at his mansion in Epping, just threw his fags in the pool.

Arf arf.

Wait a minute....he lives in New Zealand and works in their theatre industry.

Does this count as already dead?

Wait a minute....he lives in New Zealand and works in their theatre industry.

Does this count as already dead?

Not sure he's actually living there, just biding his time...

I think it is fair to say that Michael Barrymore has failed to make a comeback. The guy seems to be a bit of a looney.

And with a private prosecution against him when he leaves the house (probably to boos), he will most probably be suicidal.

Guest Guest
he will most probably be suicidal.

I do hope so!. :D

Guest Chewie
Maybe one to watch for next year.... meh

Just as long as I don't have to watch him (on TV) this year !

you know like jam tomorrow, I'll watch him next year :D

I think he'll be gone within a month of leaving Celebrity Big Brother.

It's a shame, though, because before all the swimming pool business he was one hell of a performer.

Too many people presume him guilty without trial, as shown by pictures like this which I cannot condone in any way at all.

big-brother-cluedo.jpg

Guest Himler

I see him as the next leader of the conservative party, more than a match for George Bush ;)

Guest The Moron

Michael has buried himself in the Big Brother House, so deep they can probably see his arse sticking up in New Zealand. He's a nonce. "Poor me, Poor Me, Poor Me another One!!!"

That's his new catchphrase!!. What else is there to say. He was a brilliant performaer, now he's a sad nobody!

Moron :lol:

Were you at the inquest then, or were you the one to try and revive someone by fiddling with their arse?

I'm going to try that excuse next time the police catch me balls up to a corpse in the local morgue. :lol:

Regardless of his poolside shenanigans it appears to me that Barrymore is acting out. 'I have to be mad to have done these stupid things - so be it.'

I suspect that he's as sane as the next person but has to behave madly to live with himself. Classic instability - and therefore, a good chance that he'll be in that majority of suicides who are not mentally ill.

Book him in for 08.

Regardless of his poolside shenanigans it appears to me that Barrymore is acting out. 'I have to be mad to have done these stupid things - so be it.'

I suspect that he's as sane as the next person but has to behave madly to live with himself. Classic instability - and therefore, a good chance that he'll be in that majority of suicides who are not mentally ill.

Book him in for 08.

Very true, I'd put him in for 2007 myself, though.

He's basically decided to play up to the media character that has been created for him, as he was when he was popular.

He just doesn't know who he is any more.

You are indeed wise Dr Hackenslash.

Regardless of his poolside shenanigans it appears to me that Barrymore is acting out. 'I have to be mad to have done these stupid things -  so be it.'

Book him in for 08.

He's basically decided to play up to the media character that has been created for him, as he was when he was popular.

He never really did know who he was,

he allowed the media to create his image, he then lived up to it.

I remember when he was a regular winner at the Comedy awards, he was clearly playing out a role, he just didn't know when to stop, it was cringe inducing TV.

I personally can't see him topping himself, he's more likely to end up institutionalized in a mental hospital.

Or maybe he'll prove us all wrong and settle down to a quiet life in some rural backwater, breeding Chihuahua's for pleasure and profit.

Regardless of his poolside shenanigans it appears to me that Barrymore is acting out. 'I have to be mad to have done these stupid things -  so be it.'

Book him in for 08.

He never really did know who he was,

he allowed the media to create his image, he then lived up to it.

I remember when he was a regular winner at the Comedy awards, he was clearly playing out a role, he just didn't know when to stop, it was cringe inducing TV.

I personally can't see him topping himself, he's more likely to end up institutionalized in a mental hospital.

Or maybe he'll prove us all wrong and settle down to a quiet life in some rural backwater, breeding Chihuahua's for pleasure and profit.

'.... breeding chihuahuas' ?? breeding with them more like!

Tell me, am I the only one that wanted George Galloway to win CBBIV.

I was considering putting my name forward for BBVII but I don't think I could last the two weeks without talking to you guys. :)

:lol:

Guest Himler

I really wanted George to win even though I probably oppose everything he stands for, the publicity storm would have lasted for years!

However I do think this exercise proves that people under the age of 30 should not be allowed to vote as they will always vote for personality over politics.

:lol: