widnes14

Michael Barrymore

Lubbock seeks £10,000 on pool death.

Aside from the fact that £10k seems rather cheap, I wonder if Terry Lubbock has got Michael Barrymore in his death pool? Sweet, sweet irony...

Compensation for Lubbock's dad which he says he'll put into fighting for justice for his son. Barrymore might have reason to be worried, but the whole lot amounts to less than seven grand!

He actually fell of a horse on a recent recording of Celebrity Coach Trip Series 2..........

The fact that the Chuckle brothers won the 1st series of Celebrity Coach Trip won't be lost on Mr Barrymore.

Mind you isn't a pier a structure that sticks out unnaturally over water. Shame Mr Lubbock didn't ask for pier.

He is pretty much addicted to everything! Sounds like he's off the suicide watch though... and in an axe grinding competition with the old news of the world.

Can't get arrested professionally but can mastermind the launch of a clothing range for his (and everyone else's) dog!

http://money.aol.co.uk/2013/09/12/michael-barrymores-new-job-a-world-away-from-the-garden-centr/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cukt1%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D208111

Appears on Jeremy Kyle show and reveals that he tried to commit suicide four years ago.

http://www.digitalsp...y-for-help.html

But he didn't Strike It Lucky. Or he did depending on which way you look at it.

EDIT: You can catch him on ITV+1 right now if you're so inclined to watch it. He's gonna talk about "the pool incident" after this ad break...

Appears on Jeremy Kyle show and reveals that he tried to commit suicide four years ago.

http://www.digitalsp...y-for-help.html

But he didn't Strike It Lucky. Or he did depending on which way you look at it.

EDIT: You can catch him on ITV+1 right now if you're so inclined to watch it. He's gonna talk about "the pool incident" after this ad break...

For those of us out earning a living when the above was posted, did anyone see it and - if so - are there any insights of use to dead poolers in there?

lolz.....

He blubbed a bit but it generally didn't sound like he would try and off himself again. He says he's been off the booze and pills for 3 years. (But then many people have gone back 'aven't they).

Shame we can't swap him for Rik Mayall.

• Like 4

Well as Ritchie Rich said himself "Keats, he suffered. Shelley, she suffered, Michael Barrymore?"

Eddie Catflap: "We all suffered..."

• Like 1

lolz.....

He blubbed a bit but it generally didn't sound like he would try and off himself again. He says he's been off the booze and pills for 3 years. (But then many people have gone back 'aven't they).

yea look at Philip Seymour Hoffman apparently his had been clean for decades . But he has to say that as he is on there to get his face on TV and find some work (preferably on TV,cruise ships etc). He seems like the type who will hang on and hang on and die in his 90s though if he keeps clean.

Guest K. Moutazgei

I'm a half-Russian, half-South African who lives in Kenya so I've never heard of this guy but I assume, since that guy died at the pool party, heself and Barrymore were trying to bag the same girl and then fisticuffs ensued, am I correct?

I'm a half-Russian, half-South African who lives in Kenya so I've never heard of this guy but I assume, since that guy died at the pool party, heself and Barrymore were trying to bag the same girl and then fisticuffs ensued, am I correct?

Not quite.

• Like 2

Not quite.

*snort*

Guest K. Moutazgei

What is it then with all due respect

From wiki...

Following a party in the early hours of 31 March 2001, a 31-year-old man, Stuart Lubbock, died after three witnesses – including Barrymore himself – claimed to have found him motionless in Barrymore's swimming pool. All charges were eventually dropped when it later came to court, though witnesses could not agree on whether he was found floating on top of the pool or at the bottom of it, Barrymore had said he was top of the pool. The cause of death was found to be drowning. Lubbock, described as a "bubbly partygoer", had traces of drugs and alcohol in his system. Pathologists discovered severe anal injuries, although not until the post mortem had taken place; which the media said were consistent with a sexual assault.

Many tabloid newspapers accused Barrymore of holding drug-fuelled gay orgies in his home and asserted that he must have had some responsibility for the death. It was claimed that Barrymore had been seen at the party rubbing cocaine onto Lubbock's gums.

Barrymore subsequently received a police caution for possession and use of cannabis, but no other charges were laid against him or anyone else in connection with the death, although two other party-goers, unemployed Justin Merritt and drag queen Jonathan Kenney were arrested on suspicion of murder on 6 June 2001. The inquest that took place in September 2002 reached an open verdict.

In my old parlance... Wild bender party, gone wrong.

Guest K. Moutazgei

It's okay, I asked a pal of mine (name Ulrika Francoise), and she explain everything to me now. :mellow::wacko:

You are wronger than the worst case of wrong ever.