widnes14

Michael Barrymore

I wanted George to win because it would really really annoy Tony Blair........God, I'm starting to sound like Josco :P

Barrymore came second. Not bad.

I really can't understand the Brish public. Why did they vote for Chantelle to win?

Because they are saying that they'd rather somebody they didn't know from Adam (or Eve) 3 weeks ago is more interesting than any "celebrity" - fair point and sound judgement if you ask me!

Because they are saying that they'd rather somebody they didn't know from Adam (or Eve) 3 weeks ago is more interesting than any "celebrity" - fair point and sound judgement if you ask me!

Surely it is noe the death of celebrity in that case...

Then again I've always felt that the public choose who is the most 'real' person to win BB.

Do you really think CBB's target audience are capable of such irony?

I actually watched the final last night for a laugh & it was provided (& then some) by the sight of Barrymore coming out of the house as runner up. You'd have thought the luvvie had won an oscar, the way he was blubbing & thumbs-upping the crowd.

Judging by the crowd's reaction though, it would seem that he's been forgiven-if he was guilty of anything else than having some quality gear at a party in the first place.

So, let that be a lesson to you if anyone ends up face down in your pool this summer. F**k off to New Zealand for a couple of years & then get yourself in the Big Brother House, whereupon you can shout & bully defenceless little tarts, prance about dressed as Adolf & practice having a breakdown in the diary room.

Before you know it...everything will be awwight at the back!

I doubt Jonathan King will be welcome in the Big Brother House or Gary Glitter, NO, they'd be more interested in wee brother! :old:

I'm not taking sides but in the end it would be ruled a opinion.

I've pissed myself laughing reading this thread. My wife thought it was hilarious i just thought it was warm.

The police are going to review the case of that guy who drowned in Barrymore's pool

Link here

Guest Marrymore
:rip: Not looking good for Michael Barrymore these days :P

Guest Darkside
Not just the police, but i can say no more....
Please reveal :referee: this unexplained death needs to uncovered, will there be a film of Barrymore pool party :rip: Deadpool :P

Stuart Lubbock enquiry reopens with police talking about 10 new lines of enquiry. Won't do a lot for Barrymore's popularity, mental state or blood pressure. One to watch I reckon, despite Barrymore being 'delighted' at this turn of events.

Having spoken to someone who knows quite a bit about this case, it's incredibly unlikely that Barrymore will be found guilty. It's more the case that Lubbock's father, quite understandably, is lashing out in frustration at the death of his son, and can't stand the idea that he was found dead in the company of a 'known homosexual' © The Tabloid Press.

The injury to the poor lads rear end was far more likely to have been inflicted post-mortem by a heavy-handed attempt to take a temperature rectally and the initial inquiry was almost certainly botched by a fame-struck coroner keen to get himself in the papers.

Ah, don't you just love life in the 21st Century?

heavy-handed attempt to take a temperature rectally and the initial inquiry was almost certainly botched by a fame-struck coroner keen to get himself in the papers.

Are you saying the coroner is a fist f****r!

Then he deserves to be in the papers. No way am I gonna die in Essex.

I don't think Michael Barrymore would have the balls to commit suicide. I think he enjoys the attention he gets, albeit attention from a tragic situation such as this, because he is no longer the massive star he used to be (quite undeservedly in my opinion) and at least this way, all eyes are still on him. He is a pathetic individual - I believe you need guts to kill yourself, and I don't think he's got any.

ATJ:

Now THAT is an avatar.

Go well

It's always nice to see a fellow Kiwi in the English press. Even nicer to see a headline containing the words 'Men', 'held', 'Barrymore' and 'probe'; now there's an 'ooh err missus' line if ever there was one.

It's always nice to see a fellow Kiwi in the English press. Even nicer to see a headline containing the words 'Men', 'held', 'Barrymore' and 'probe'; now there's an 'ooh err missus' line if ever there was one.

One of them is the same age as Barrymore as well

One of them is the same age as Barrymore as well

One of them is him. Crikey!

There's every chance he'll have to take the stand (ooh er, missus), meaning Lubbock's lawyer could probably tease out the kind of information that'll embarrass him bigtime. Barrymore said he wanted his day in court, be interesting to see if he feels so good about it when it finally comes.

He's on suicide watch.

I'd like to watch as well .... and maybe help him out if he needs some razor blades for a shave or a belt for his trousers (he's probably lost weight eating prison food).

He was asked recently if he would be doing pantomime again. He said no - he did a-lad-in about 6 years ago and hasn't heard the end of it

He was asked recently if he would be doing pantomime again. He said no - he did a-lad-in about 6 years ago and hasn't heard the end of it

:lol: