widnes14

Michael Barrymore

6 hours ago, j0neseur0 said:

It was about this time a year ago when that new Barrymore doc came out to renewed scandal and pitchforks ready.....but the attention lasted about twelve hours as almost immediately after Schofield came out as gay, Caroline Flack passed away and Wuhan started playing up. 

Bet he couldn't believe his luck.

He really struck it lucky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 09/02/2021 at 21:09, gcreptile said:

Terry Lubbock hires a lawyer in a last-ditch effort as he has months left to live. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14329573/dad-of-man-dead-barrymore-pool-top-lawyer/

21 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I wonder if it's anyone well known?

Nobody famous was there, but his ex Jonathan Kenney (who did attend) is... 50. I probably shouldn't say that on a hugely popular website like this, eh.  Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

• Like 1

See I always thought the big rumour was just that Barrymore knew more about the death than he was letting on, as opposed to actually suspecting him of committing the murder itself.

So....does somebody being arrested change that ?

35 minutes ago, j0neseur0 said:

See I always thought the big rumour was just that Barrymore knew more about the death than he was letting on, as opposed to actually suspecting him of committing the murder itself.

So....does somebody being arrested change that ?

They've arrested/dearrested 3 people in the past at least twice.  I expect 2 others might be getting knock on door shortly. 

6 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Nobody famous was there, but his ex Jonathan Kenney (who did attend) is... 50. I probably shouldn't say that on a hugely popular website like this, eh.  Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

Been in lockdown for a year and on the day they announce vaccines for over 50s you get arrested - life's just not fair.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Been in lockdown for a year and on the day they announce vaccines for over 50s you get arrested - life's just not fair.

I had mine yesterday. But I swear to god I've never met Barrymore, Lubbock or the rest of the depraved fuckers! :lol:

8 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Well if it is him that will put Barrymore right in the frame. If Barrymore is involved and is arrested/released leading to a trial for being involved allegedly,then he's a big suicide risk imo.

9 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14761376/michael-barrymore-quizzed-swimming-pool/

Michael Barrymore has been quizzed again  by police over the death of Stuart Lubbock in his swimming pool in 2001.

2001:

"Did you do it?" "No." "OK."

2011:

"Did you do it?" "No!" "Oh, ok..."

2021:

"Come on, didn't you do it?" "NOOO!" "You're not being fair..."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

2001:

"Did you do it?" "No." "OK."

2011:

"Did you do it?" "No!" "Oh, ok..."

2021:

"Come on, didn't you do it?" "NOOO!" "You're not being fair..."

They're hoping if they ask him often enough eventually they might Strike It Lucky.

• Haha 1

On 17/03/2021 at 09:20, Bentrovato said:

Man who may or may not have been Jonathan Kenney released without charge.

Next: Barrymore is re-re-re-re-re-re-arres... oh, never mind. Incidentally, I have a friend who attends online AA meetings with him. I don't think she's been brave enough to mention swimming pools though.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Man who may or may not have been Jonathan Kenney released without charge.

Next: Barrymore is re-re-re-re-re-re-arres... oh, never mind. Incidentally, I have a friend who attends online AA meetings with him. I don't think she's been brave enough to mention swimming pools though.

Maybe she, your friend, can build up to it. Now that you are in AA do you drink a bottle of water a day more to compensate. Or do you drink a small sink of water to compensate. Or do you drinking a bathtub full of water. Or do you drink a small paddling pool worth of water. Or do you just dive in to the swimming pool to repress your urges. 

If I had to guess, Terry Lubbock just made his final statement is probably hours away from death:

This was posted on his Facebook on 19th August.The fact he is still going is nothing short of remarkable.He must be hanging on as long as he can for his son.

239066893_10225883453342379_5707325752936555950_n.jpg

10 hours ago, Sean said:

This was posted on his Facebook on 19th August.The fact he is still going is nothing short of remarkable.He must be hanging on as long as he can for his son.

That's the look of a man who'll haunt Michael Barrymore whether he's guilty or not.

14 hours ago, Sean said:

The man is a persistent pain AFAIC. Can’t come to terms with the fact that his son indulged in a secret life of drug fuelled orgies and died by misadventure. These things happen, and as much as I think Barrymore is a cunt, relentlessly stalking and harassing the man and trying to pin it all on him isn’t the right thing to do.