M.Lawrenson

Doris Day

She's still alive? Bloody hell I thought she'd died years ago!

So why could this thought not just stay in your head - why post?!

These types of guest posts are becoming very frequent and VERY annoying!!

And coming largely from the same source I'd wager

They are. But there's just as many member posts (probably more) equally annoying.

So....?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2455501/My-fears-Doris-Day-Confidante-spent-40-years-star-speaks.html

Here is an interesting piece on doris day apparently she lives with a bunch of hangers on . If she does indeed live with a bunch of hangers on and they might be getting a cash sum after she dies, I guess they won't want her sticking around too long and might not be giving her the best of care.

There is also a last known pic of her in the link from 2008 i don't know if anyone has already seen it though.

I cant help but notice a resembelence between Doris and Zsa Zsa in the 2008 pic _I have mixed reactions to the article on the one hand she has a nurse but she is still cooking dinner for guests so she must be in reasonable shape still for a 91 year old !

I cant help but notice a resembelence between Doris and Zsa Zsa in the 2008 pic _I have mixed reactions to the article on the one hand she has a nurse but she is still cooking dinner for guests so she must be in reasonable shape still for a 91 year old !

I believe Doris Day still has her legs though.

So did Zsa Zsa in 2008 !

• Like 1

Guest pollydollydoodle

I hope Doris Day lives forever..... unlikely as that is

I'm so confused right now...Wikipedia doesn't mention that Morris Day is the son of Doris Day? :scratchhead:

The guest was joking. Although, Morris Day only looks half-black, so who knows, it's quite possible. Maybe Doris Day did like a little "Jungle Love" back in the.......uh... day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2597055/Reclusive-movie-star-Doris-Day-smiles-waves-fans-makes-rare-public-appearance-milestone-90th-birthday.html - Doris Day has given an interview for closer magazine and made a rare appearance for her "90th" Birthday (although I always thought she was born in 1922)!Safe to say it was a safe bet omitting her from this years list as it sounds like she is still very sprightly!

Guest Guest

she's on BBC2 right now.looking good!

http://www.dailymail...h-birthday.html - Doris Day has given an interview for closer magazine and made a rare appearance for her "90th" Birthday (although I always thought she was born in 1922)!Safe to say it was a safe bet omitting her from this years list as it sounds like she is still very sprightly!

Wiki has her down as born in 1922 and when I posted the happy birthday message this was because my paper had contained this information but on Radio 2 on Friday night their "Friday Night is Music Night" was a celebration for her 90th Birthday. Maybe she uses the same method of counting as ZZG.

Didn't notice her on the list. I guess with Dick Van Dyke out someone had to take his place for the token safely making it to next year spot.

It surprised me some to see her name on the list as I was under the impression that Doris had sailed off a number of years ago. Maybe this is sort of a premonition thing going on and she will hasten to the cemetery posthaste!

If anyone is having trouble sleeping there is a profile on Doris Day on BBC4 tonight at 11.50pm

• Like 1

I understand this happened when both were young, but I only know (and have therefore only a mental image of) Reagan as prez. That makes the above sentence a rather disturbing idea.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I understand this happened when both were young, but I only know (and have therefore only a mental image of) Reagan as prez. That makes the above sentence a rather disturbing idea.

He doesn't look all that much younger when he was young, if you see what I mean.

I wouldn't have. ^_^

The question is Happy 91st or 93rd? :old:

• Like 1