Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Elisabeth Murdoch

F**k sake, he's in his seventies his mother is - obviously - older. Shame she's not famous. Let's have some idle speculation on living parents of famous oldsters and the dates of their eventual deaths.

I think Clint Eastwood's 94 year old mother will outlast the aged Murdoch.

Yeah

Not to be confused with a Womble which is altogether bigger, more intelligent and harder to digest. As a rule only very large carnivores - like Polar Bears - would even consider eating a Womble.

If it looks like a Womble, sounds like a Womble and walks like a Womble, it probably needs another couple of minutes in the microwave....

Prince Charles has a famous mother....

and a famous father

Not to mention Prince William, Princess Anne, Peter and Zara Phillip, the Duke of York, the Earl of Wessex, Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor (is the Mountbatten needed??), Princess' Beatrice and Euginie.....Let this end what I unfortunately started.

Let me give you a more detailed explanation of what I was getting at:

hewitt.jpg

If that were true I'm sure the Royal Family would have had him bumped orf by now - besides - the Sun claims Charles is his Father :huh:

the Sun claims Charles is his Father :huh:

Tabloid speculation just gets more and more ridiculous!

Im my final quest to keep Prince Harry Royal - don't you think he looks like his Grandfather when he was younger?

Wait! Why am I trying to keep Prince Harry Royal??

Can I also remind you that The Sun claimed Freddy Starr ate a hampster and over 100 people were dead at the Clapham train crash.

I think it's only a matter of time before some enterprising journo acquires a hair from Hewitt and Harry's heads and puts the question to the test.

Guest who?

Dame Elisabeth Murdoch: born February 1909, i.e. she is 96 years old.

Clint`s mum: dunno, but was 96 at the time of the Oscars this year, Feb 05, so was probably born before Liz Murdoch.

Personally, I say burn them both.

from,

who ?????????

"Oh boy, if she's still not dead when the Hell is he going to die?"

When someone finally gets aroud to hammering the wooden stake into her heart. !

Best regards

Syd

Oh boy, if she's still not dead when the Hell is he going to die?

Hospitalised after a fall: Well, at least she has lived long enough to see her son's greed be his undoing.

Interesting that she's never made the official list when she would be guaranteed extensive media coverage, perhaps DL was fearful of incurring the Dirty Digger's wrath? He's gonna be kinda preoccupied for the foreseeable future...

Hospitalised after a fall: Well, at least she has lived long enough to see her son's greed be his undoing.

Interesting that she's never made the official list when she would be guaranteed extensive media coverage, perhaps DL was fearful of incurring the Dirty Digger's wrath? He's gonna be kinda preoccupied for the foreseeable future...

Maybe she's not famous enough in her own right. Perhaps if the DL was Australia-based she might have squeezed in on the strength of her philanthropic endeavours. Perhaps one of our antipodean contributors might venture an opinion.

Maybe she's not famous enough in her own right. Perhaps if the DL was Australia-based she might have squeezed in on the strength of her philanthropic endeavours. Perhaps one of our antipodean contributors might venture an opinion.

Given that she's the matriarch of what at least was arguably the world's most powerful media dynasty until recently, moreover one whose activities rarely go unmentioned in the media, I'd say she was a safe bet

Yes, she definitely would over here even in her own right.