Banshees Scream

Who's Going To Be Around For A While?

Usually most of the threads are created for suggestions for the

upcoming year or even on current canidates. This thread is used

to post comments on who will have the least likely chance of appearing

as a canidate or to die. This means that they would have alot of

life left within them.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I believe QEII will be with us for quite some time yet.

Unfortunately, I believe QEII will be with us for quite some time yet.

This had been a party political broadcast on behalf of the Australian Republican Party. :referee:

Back to the topic, Paul Newman gets my vote, eighty years old and still on the job. Ew man. Crickey!!!

Guest sodom

Christopher Lee.

Bruce Forsythe doesn't appear in any hurry to slow down or shuffle off. Not much sign of the Duke of Edinburgh going either.

Prince Philip and Roger Moore.

I want to start up this new thread to list people who, despite old -age/ past health concerns etc, should not appear on either the deathlist proper or the possible contenders for 2007 thread.

Any evidence that a possibe contender is in good health and nowhere near ready for our consideration can be posted here.

I open this thread mostly to take the pressure off the possible contenders thread and to make our predictions and debates about who will die more accurate.

I don't enjoy hearing about possible contenders being in good health, rather I hope that the info here will take us closer to a 100% success rate. Think of this, through the twisted prism of the logic of deathlist, as place to post bad news about possible contenders.

4 rules (I am of course aware that this is deathlist and rules are made to be debated, criticised, and broken).

1- No debates about whether someone is healthy or not. Just post, for example, " Saw year old Eric Sykes in the supermarket yesterday. Despite being 83, he looked great and was boasting about his recent all-clear from the doctor", and move on. We don't want to get into the sort of nonsense we have had with Alex Higgins, Pete Docherty etc. "He's dying", "No he's not" , "Yes he is".....

2- They must be at least contenders for the list. for this purpose I will say those who are 70+ and/or have a history of major illness, chemical addiction & c.

3- No info about people who already have threads devoted to them. It will take up too much space, waste time, and.....you can post in the threads already devoted to them.

4 You must have evidence that they are in good nick. This can be an actual sighting ( i ralise this favours those such as myself who live in celeb heavy areas such as central London), a media report, or "insider knowledge".

I realise that all deathlisters worthy of the name will feel a tang of resentment at ahving to post good news about the health of others but I hope I have made the purpose of doing so clear.

Angeala Lansbury: 80 and has recently undergone surgey but I wouldnt be surprised if she is still here in 2020. Built to last is that one.

Millwall you're sooooo left brained. Nice to hear that Eric Sykes is well, all the same. Bill Deedes and Peter O'Toole still seem pretty chipper. The Queen is also doing nicely. She looks so well preserved on the stamps.

William Russel who played Ian in early Doctor Who. He's at least 80 and is looking well on recent Doctor Who DVDs

Barry Letts another one who is known by Doctor Who fans

Nicholas Parsons and Clement Freud

Millwall you're sooooo left brained. Nice to hear that Eric Sykes is well, all the same. Bill Deedes and Peter O'Toole still seem pretty chipper. The Queen is also doing nicely. She looks so well preserved on the stamps.

What do you mean left-brained?

I genuinely don't know what you mean?

By the way, sighting that made me think of this thread was Barry Humphries. Saw him yesterdayand today and he looked very well. 72 won't be going anywhere for a while.

George Bush The First

By the way, sighting that made me think of this thread was Barry Humphries. Saw him yesterdayand today and he looked very well. 72 won't be going anywhere for a while.

Do you work in the BBC canteen Millwall?

Do you work in the BBC canteen Millwall?

No.

Saw Donovan at the Jazz Cafe last night. Not only a very good gig, but he looked 20 years younger than his actual age.

Saw Donovan at the Jazz Cafe last night. Not only a very good gig, but he looked 20 years younger than his actual age.

That is absolutely splendid! Did he sing and entertain with only his standards or has new work been incorporated into his act?

That is absolutely splendid! Did he sing and entertain with only his standards or has new work been incorporated into his act?

Bless you for asking. I shall answer while trying to remain within the context of disscussing his good health,

He performed for two hours, with and without a backing band, and only performed one new song.

A very good gig+ he has a very sexy daughter who was the support act. She too was very good.

Since we have drifted off topic, I should say that his famous raodie, "Gypsy Dave", was looking v. healthy.

Betty (famous for her hot pots in corrie) Driver, 86 and looking disgustingly healthy

Was sitting next to Adam Clayton of U2 this morning, who makes it here on grounds of former massive drug abuse and a heart murmer a few years back.

Looked like a man who had spent the better part of the last 10 years doing daily visits to the gym.

I think Paula Radcliffe will survive until 2020 despite looking very thin.

I am tipping Michal Winner for 2007. He's lost stones and is bragging about it every week in Winner's Dinners.

He has now published a book;: 'The Greedy Pig Diet' or something like that. It will prove to be ironic if it were disease rather than the diet that 's been shedding the pounds. Know what i mean....?

I am tipping Michal Winner for 2007. He's lost stones and is bragging about it every week in Winner's Dinners.

He has now published a book;: 'The Greedy Pig Diet' or something like that. It will prove to be ironic if it were disease rather than the diet that 's been shedding the pounds. Know what i mean....?

Have just read the thread title. Wrong place for my Michael Winner theory.

• Like 1