Banshees Scream

Who's Going To Be Around For A While?

Agreed, it's verging on unpleasant. Nobody mention rimming, oops, I just did!

Edmundo Ros

"At the age of 95, Edmundo Ros is still going strong"

Saw 74 year old actress Billie Whitelaw jogging in the park this morning.

keeping up a very strong pace. Looked like she had years left in her.

I don't want to be a party pooper but I'd just like to mention that someone can look really healthy & still die suddenly (e.g Princess Diana, JFK Junior, John Denver).

• Like 1

I don't want to be a party pooper but I'd just like to mention that someone can look really healthy & still die suddenly (e.g Princess Diana, JFK Junior, John Denver).

Princess Diana - Killed in a car accident which the driver was heavily drunk that night. Not to mention the looks of the car afterwards were quiet mutilated.

JFK Junior - Flying an aircraft in stormy weather, while having a broken leg and to top it off! He had very little if not any flying experience. Couldn't have waited untill the next day? In my eyes he deserves to be dead.

John Denver - Another private jet tragedy for those who admired his music. Correct me if i'm wrong? Didn't he write the song 'Leaving on a jet plane?' 'Don't know when i'll be back again' - Apparently he's never coming back.

The moral of Lady Die's post is that an accident could be right next door, though it is almost impossible to predict and usually unlikely. A suicide or major drug overdose is a better possibility.

Poit taken Lady Die but the name of the thread should give you a clue. Just trying to take aliitle pressure off some of the other threads. This is not an exact science (or indeed an exact post, my grammar is all over the place).

Poit taken Lady Die but the name of the thread should give you a clue. Just trying to take aliitle pressure off some of the other threads. This is not an exact science (or indeed an exact post, my grammar is all over the place).

I was just in an awkward mood when I posted that :lol:

I saw Burt Bacharach on the American Idol finale. He must be getting on a bit but he was looking pretty good (apart from a dodgy hairpiece)

The Queen looks to be in rude health and has many years left in her, Gawd bless 'er *waves flag*

I was looking for a thread to post this article about Paul Newman, and I found this - should it be merged with the newer "Blimey, He's Looking Well!" thread?

Anyhow, in any case, I'll reaffirm Paul Newman's inclusion in this list, despite looking worn out and claiming that he's only got "one more film" left in him. I still think he's good for a while yet, but maybe not for as long as previously thought.

Usually most of the threads are created for suggestions for the

upcoming year or even on current canidates. This thread is used

to post comments on who will have the least likely chance of appearing

as a canidate or to die. This means that they would have alot of

life left within them.

There will be a bit of crossover between this thread and this one. Myabe e should merge, or at least pool some info.

Clement Freud.

Isn't there a similar thread to this somewhere?

yeah, isn't this a bit too close to the 'didn't think they were still alive' thread? if there's supposed to be a difference, perhaps it should be defined. for those of us who are a bit slow, like. 'cause i can't see much difference at all.

yeah, isn't this a bit too close to the 'didn't think they were still alive' thread? if there's supposed to be a difference, perhaps it should be defined. for those of us who are a bit slow, like. 'cause i can't see much difference at all.

I had forgotten all about this thread, since it didn't prove popular. Millwall wants this thread merged, which the idea was originally of my own, and the main idea was what celebritys over 75 years have the least likely chance of dropping dead anytime soon?

I'd say this is better merged with millwall's thread. Didn't think they were still alive thread doesn't necessairly mean we think they're going to be around for much longer.

I'd say this is better merged with millwall's thread. Didn't think they were still alive thread doesn't necessairly mean we think they're going to be around for much longer.

I agree Canadian Paul - Hein should be around to merge sooner or later.

[Done -- MH]

This makes me look like a Clement Freud obsessive. I mentioned him in both threads and it looks like I've mentioned him again. Oh well

Peter Falk will be 80 next year and he's going to be with us for many, many, many years yet. I know this.

I love Columbo. :):blink:

Mary Wilson, widow of former Prime Minister Harold Wilson. I saw on on St Mary's, Isles of Scilly at the weekend. Fit, healthy, mentally alert and living on the freshest air in England, she's not going to be causing DeathList any bother for another decade or so.

Dick Van Dyke & Bruce Forsyth

I know Brucey's already been mentioned on this thread by MPFC, but it bears repeating.

These two are extremely competitive and (perhaps) send each other offensive faxes regularly; (maybe) neither likes the thought of dying before the other. If either of them die before the age of 100, it'll (probably) be because one put a contract out on the other. Columbo (very possibly) will be on the trail of the guilty party, 'cos you KNOW Falk'll still be around.

They each have their own threads, Van Dyke here and Forsyth here.

mrtscowl7rt.jpg

"I pity the fool who puts Brucey or Van Dyke in their Dead Pool"

...If either of them die before the age of 100, it'll (probably) be because one put a contract out on the other. Columbo (very possibly) will be on the trail of the guilty party, 'cos you KNOW Falk'll still be around.

No, no, no, no, no, no. Peter Falk isn't going to die. Silly you. :D

...If either of them die before the age of 100, it'll (probably) be because one put a contract out on the other. Columbo (very possibly) will be on the trail of the guilty party, 'cos you KNOW Falk'll still be around.

Please, Six, try understanding the post you're replying to before before flopping out another meaningless one-liner.

Please, Six, try understanding the post you're replying to before before flopping out another meaningless one-liner.

Leave Six alone, you bully. <_<

No, no, no, no, no, no. Peter Falk isn't going to die. Silly you. :angry:

What did I not understand in the post? You suggested that Peter Falk would possibly be following Van Dyke and Forsyth in their deaths at some point in the future. I simply informed you of your mistake. As I said before, Peter Falk is not going to die. So, explain to me what I didn't understand.

Oh, and thank you Lady Die for defending me ;)

No, no, no, no, no, no. Peter Falk isn't going to die. Silly you. :angry:

What did I not understand in the post? You suggested that Peter Falk would possibly be following Van Dyke and Forsyth in their deaths at some point in the future. I simply informed you of your mistake. As I said before, Peter Falk is not going to die. So, explain to me what I didn't understand.

Oh, and thank you Lady Die for defending me ;)

I've just re-read the original post, and Mr Star Crossed said that Columbo will be on the trail of the guilty party, ie will be still alive and chasing the culprit.

Seems clear to me.

BTW I have no axe to grind, just adding my 10 cents' worth. For what it's worth, I like Six too - fellow Somersettian and all that!

• Like 1