Banshees Scream

Who's Going To Be Around For A While?

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2010 at 20:39, Rotten Ali said:

Barry Norman. Born 1933. BBC Movie critic. From the "Film 'XX" series. Allways looks older than his years. You don't hear much from him of late but he was on Radio 5Live the other day and he sounded very well. No news what so ever on any health issues. I bet he will get well into his 90's.

Hope you didn't place that bet...

Thatcher front bencher and current Speaker of the House of Lords, Norman Fowler, interviewed on Daily Politics today. 80 next year, doesn't look like he'll trouble any deadpoolers for another decade. Mentally, voice, looks - all seem in good nick for his age.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, msc said:

Thatcher front bencher and current Speaker of the House of Lords, Norman Fowler, interviewed on Daily Politics today. 80 next year, doesn't look like he'll trouble any deadpoolers for another decade. Mentally, voice, looks - all seem in good nick for his age.

I reckon Fowler will be the last of Thatchers vegetables to die.

• Like 1

Shaun....re Sheila Hancock. A film called 'Edie' is due out imminently with her as an old dear climbing the mountain I see from my bedroom window. Local rag is all enthusiastic about the previews and says she climbed it. She didn't. Helicopter job. Doesn't mean she's I'll, but notable for your, eh, notes.

• Like 1

For the avoidance of doubt, there was no way the old biddy climbed it....

3 minutes ago, charon said:

For the avoidance of doubt, there was no way the old biddy climbed it....

Oh I dunno.

She has always had a nose that looked like the head of a pick axe, she could have 'beaked' her way up it, no trouble.

Hmmmmm. Nah. In the land if 2g as BT engineers dit quaffing sangria so photo didn't upload, all 3mb of it. I'll try again. ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charon said:

Hmmmmm. Nah. In the land if 2g as BT engineers dit quaffing sangria so photo didn't upload, all 3mb of it. I'll try again. ..

Honestly, when im out around parts of Norfolk I cant even get a fucking moby signal let alone roaming shite. 

We all laughed when a previous CEO promised everybody a minimum of 5 meg, unsurprisingly, he left not long after. 

Aye but the fucker in the pig pen is the ESN handover re mobile technology. That's the cunt. Last November for 800 band launch mwahahahaha. Incompetent fuckers.

• Like 1

Fuck it. Photo tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Fuck it. Photo tomorrow.

:lol:

He laughs....3 mb. "Fail"

Tries again.....

IMG_20170205_082616.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, charon said:

Tries again.....

IMG_20170205_082616.jpg

Thats beautiful scenery there and a lovely doggie but something is missing...

IMG_20170205_082616.thumb.jpg.238570ee428ee7d31d0695dbb0b86cbf.jpg

• Like 2

Donald Trump will live into his 90s as will Cher .

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr I can see living for another 15+ years .

Roger waters I can see living another 15+ years but David gilmour looks slightly less healthy I think he has 10+ years left .

• Like 1

Lololol lolololol lolololol

5 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Donald Trump will live into his 90s as will Cher .

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr I can see living for another 15+ years .

Roger waters I can see living another 15+ years but David gilmour looks slightly less healthy I think he has 10+ years left .

Trump is an obese man who is holding the office of president when he is older than all of his predecessors. His health records released by his doctor are also rumored to  be fake. There's also the threat of anthrax or assassination. He will be lucky to hit 80-85

• Like 2

^^ agrees with second term longevity, unlike the Clinton whore. She'll be long in Hell afore The Donald pegs.

• Like 1

Trump I think will last until his 90s.Good genes best healthcare money can buy.Lifelong teetotaller non smoker who has no signs of being ill.

• Like 2

I think both Paul and Ringo will be around for a long time yet.I think Roger Waters and Cher will last a fair while yet.Mick Jagger I can see living to a grand old age.

Jimmy Carter will die at age 96 years. His wife Rosalynn will be a centenarian. George H.W Bush will die this year and his wife Barbara next year. Donald Trump will die in his middle or late 80s.

21 hours ago, Prophet said:

Jimmy Carter will die at age 96 years. His wife Rosalynn will be a centenarian. George H.W Bush will die this year and his wife Barbara next year. Donald Trump will die in his middle or late 80s.

So they're not going to be around for a while then.

• Like 2

On 08/07/2017 at 18:43, Shaun of the Dead said:

Trump I think will last until his 90s.Good genes best healthcare money can buy.Lifelong teetotaller non smoker who has no signs of being ill.

Not sure about that. There's many many claims that he seems to have early stage dementia, plus all that caffeine he sups every day can't be doing him much good either (out of interest, has it been said how much Diet Coke he drinks a day?)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Not sure about that. There's many many claims that he seems to have early stage dementia, plus all that caffeine he sups every day can't be doing him much good either (out of interest, has it been said how much Diet Coke he drinks a day?)

That claim could be laid against LOADS of Politicians!! :D

13 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Wasnt Hillary Clinton not accused of covering up serious illness/mental frailty during the Election?

She hasnt been seen too much since, maybe the rumours of the time had legs after all.